Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite astonishing that MN's alleged confessions were reported as far back as April 2018.
It seems both investigations into MN and CB are parallel - Whether this is coincidental or not, it remains to be seen.
I find it strange that UK media have not picked up on MN's charge yet, considering how they have 'linked' him to MM so many times in the past.
JMO

"Ney allegedly said that he had lost a leather backpack in France at the time of the murder".........

German serial killer boasted about boy’s murder, says cellmate | The Times

Just heard on the radio that Ney has indeed been charged and that some of his previous offences involved girls.

Yes, I do think we need to keep an open mind on so called 'preferences'.
JMO

"The caretaker said yesterday: “The police should definitely investigate whether Christian abused them.
“He was mainly giving the presents to boys but also some girls. He was giving them presents nearly every day and it went on for a couple of years.

School caretaker saw Madeleine McCann suspect give kids 'sweets and toys'

Last edited:
Yes, I do think we need to keep an open mind on so called 'preferences'.
JMO

"The caretaker said yesterday: “The police should definitely investigate whether Christian abused them.
“He was mainly giving the presents to boys but also some girls. He was giving them presents nearly every day and it went on for a couple of years.

School caretaker saw Madeleine McCann suspect give kids 'sweets and toys'

Right! Some paedos may have preferences! But i heard and read a lot of profilers saying, that paedophilia isn't always about sexual preferences. It's more likely about exercising power. So for example, a grown up man that abuses little boys just doesn't have *advertiser censored*- or bisexual assets automatically.

If a paedo additionally has sadistic tendencies, the gender of the victim is likely to be incidential.

Right! Some paedos may have preferences! But i heard and read a lot of profilers saying, that paedophilia isn't always about sexual preferences. It's more likely about exercising power. So for example, a grown up man that abuses little boys just doesn't have *advertiser censored*- or bisexual assets automatically.

If a paedo additionally has sadistic tendencies, the gender of the victim is likely to be incidential.

Agree.
Also some child sex offenders or abusers do not fit the classification of paedophile either, unless they have a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children, and some paedophiles do not molest children.

Agree.
Also some child sex offenders or abusers do not fit the classification of paedophile either, unless they have a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children, and some paedophiles do not molest children.

The masked man for example excelled by the fact, that he sometimes just abused, sometimes abused and killed and sometimes killed, whilst the victim showed no physical sign of abuse. But the similarity of most of his crimes was, that he sneaked in and commited his crimes, by sneaking past the wardens, without being detected. Just if he was out for hunting a trophy IMO.

He often snatched the victim from the last room on a long floor, from the last bed in a big tent, if it would be some kind of challenge IMO.

He even molested, with the victims parents sleeping in the room next door!

Last edited:
The masked man for example excelled by the fact, that he sometimes just abused, sometimes abused and killed and sometimes killed, whilst the victim showed no physical sign of abuse. But the similarity of most of his crimes was, that he sneaked in and commited his crimes, by sneaking past the wardens, without being detected. Just if he was out for hunting a trophy IMO.

He often snatched the victim from the last room on a long floor, from the last bed in a big tent, if it would be some kind of challenge IMO.

And that's what keeps me shivering whilst looking at CB's nighttime pic and his kind of "victory pose"....

Another assumption. Where does the T3 pics at praia do barranco and daytime/nightime come from?

From the Neuwegersleben raid in 2016? If that is a fact, it might be hard to explain for prosecuters, why a convicted paedo linked to portugal came in focus just around end of 2017/beginning of 2018.

Braunschweig raid? According to some reports, that his computer has been confiscated due to a police operation referring to domestic violence, why should they take the computers with them? Does that makes sense, or was there more likely a concrete verdict?

Acccording to media-reported timelines, may these pics had been found even on MN's hard drives in 2017/2018....?

I informed my self today about french penalty law a bit. In difference to germany, in france a judge is head of the investigation and justifies the first step, the investigation. The jugde justifies the actions of the prosecuters. In a second step, another judge/court is responsible for the trial itself. So it's a 2-step process, including different courts, to explain it in layman's terms.

According to the fact that his arrest warrant is dating 10/2019, he may have been interrogated in the past, it could likely be that we are talking about the second step, the trial itself by now. Maybe some french person in here can go into further detail.

If we are maybe talking about the trial itself by the second step "charge" as we know it, maybe he made confessions in the past already, in addition to have handed over his passwords in 2017.

To go back on our suspect CB in that way, IF both knew each other, than it could include that relationship and explain HCW's secrecy maybe. In my opinion, if CB will be interrogated in the next 8 months, it likely indicates a possible connection.

Last edited:

And the stories from Portugal, where a masked man, with the pot belly, broke into places, and did things won't go into detail,, that was mainly girls I believe,
It was also said that when MN was in court in 2011/2012 he hid his face, whether embarrassed or ashamed, so possibly didn't confess to more than he needed too, at the time.
then I suppose when your locked up for life, he has started saying what he has done, as in what he is being charged with now, and so what else will come out?

I informed my self today about french penalty law a bit. In difference to germany, in france a judge is head of the investigation and justifies the first step, the investigation. The jugde justifies the actions of the prosecuters. In a second step, another judge/court is responsible for the trial itself. So it's a 2-step process, including different courts, to explain it in layman's terms.

According to the fact that his arrest warrant is dating 10/2019, he may have been interrogated in the past, it could likely be that we are talking about the second step, the trial itself by now. Maybe some french person in here can go into further detail.

If we are maybe talking about the trial itself by the second step "charge" as we know it, maybe he made confessions in the past already, in addition to have handed over his passwords in 2017.

To go back on our suspect CB in that way, IF both knew each other, than it could include that relationship and explain HCW's secrecy maybe. In my opinion, if CB will be interrogated in the next 8 months, it likely indicates a possible connection.
Superdad; do you have any idea why the Germans never mentioned MN having abused girls? And I don't only mean LE, but media too. Since 2011/2012???
Where does that number 30 come from?
It's the first time we hear about girls. Who were those girls?
(What radio channel mentioned it? Source? Is Euroweekly News just repeating the radio?)
MN has always been portrayed as a known boy-predator.
(Apart from all that stuff about paedos preying on both genders! MN has always been linked to boys!)

Superdad; do you have any idea why the Germans never mentioned MN having abused girls? And I don't only mean LE, but media too. Since 2011/2012???
Where does that number 30 come from?
It's the first time we hear about girls. Who were those girls?
(What radio channel mentioned it? Source? Is Euroweekly News just repeating the radio?)
MN has always been portrayed as a known boy-predator.
(Apart from all that stuff about paedos preying on both genders! MN has always been linked to boys!)
But is that only because the poor children he murdered were boys? I dont know! did the media just pick up on that? was he maybe never charged for girl abuse, and dont forget if a child is abused the media 100% wont name them, and rightly so, they just say child.

And the stories from Portugal, where a masked man, with the pot belly, broke into places, and did things won't go into detail,, that was mainly girls I believe,
It was also said that when MN was in court in 2011/2012 he hid his face, whether embarrassed or ashamed, so possibly didn't confess to more than he needed too, at the time.
then I suppose when your locked up for life, he has started saying what he has done, as in what he is being charged with now, and so what else will come out?
Absolutely x

Madeleine McCann suspect received calls near holiday flat on night she vanished

Regarding the phone no. that BKA said believe called CB on 3rd May...
+351 916 510 683
attached article says caller was " not in area "...of OC...does anyone on here know of any intel regarding actual location of the caller at time of the call ?
Just curious about that...I've always assumed that police would be able to know that with their access to phone records etc...but perhaps not..?Or if BKA do know this already is interesting that they would not release that info..

Last edited:
Madeleine McCann suspect received calls near holiday flat on night she vanished

Regarding the phone no. that BKA said believe called CB on 3rd May...
+351 916 510 683
attached article says caller was " not in area "...of OC...does anyone on here know of any intel regarding actual location of the caller at time of the call ?
Just curious about that...

At the first appeal, media stated that the call came "from the north" of PDL (or portugal?), if i remember correctly!

At the first appeal, media stated that the call came "from the north" of PDL (or portugal?), if i remember correctly!

Why can't BKA be more specific regarding the location of the other caller?
'Not in the area'.................
Does that mean it could have been another Portuguese number calling from anywhere in Europe or beyond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304