Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest...

I was referring to some kind of possible CB ./. MN relationship. IF they may have known each other and have met in PDL. To the prosecuters he admitted to have bisexual assets.

Why not?

Well I suppose that may fit with what JJ intimated when she recollected the two men she had seen on the balcony on the Netflix doc.
I thought it a little narrow minded when she seemed to imply that, but there could be something in it I guess.
JMO

Last edited:
To be honest...

I was referring to some kind of possible CB ./. MN relationship. IF they may have known each other and have met in PDL. To the prosecuters he admitted to have bisexual assets.

Why not?

Maybe ending with violence against females...?!

My partner left me, by a 30 minute phone call, so i have to do something vile now?!

Just a thought...

Last edited:
Well I suppose that may fit with what JJ intimated when she recollected the two men she had seen on the balcony on the Netflix doc.
I thought it a little narrow minded when she seemed to imply that, but there could be something in it I guess.
JMO

I’ve never been quite sure what JJ was meaning with the “ 2 single blond men on their own “ quote from Netflix .
Was she meaning ..” oh that could be 2 gay men hanging out together “ ..or alternatively..” oh there’s 2 straight guys hanging out ..could be a date for any interested females “..
Is a bit ambiguous to me...but whatever she was meaning could reveal something about the behaviour or demeanour of the men that she and her sister saw .

Last edited:
I’ve never been quite sure what JJ was meaning with the “ 2 single blond men on their own “ quote from Netflix .
Was she meaning ..” oh that could be 2 gay men hanging out together “ ..or alternatively..” oh there’s 2 straight guys hanging out ..could be a date for any interested females “..
Is a bit ambiguous to me..

Good point.
She could have meant 'oh there’s 2 straight guys hanging out ..could be a date for any interested females'.
I just interpreted it the other way at the time.
I'll have to go back and watch it again.

Good point.
She could have meant 'oh there’s 2 straight guys hanging out ..could be a date for any interested females'.
I just interpreted it the other way at the time.
I'll have to go back and watch it again.
Have watched again and on reflection am now thinking she was assuming they were straight guys..due to use of word “ single” ..if she had thought they were a gay couple then she probably wouldn’t have described them as “ single “ ..imo..

Have watched again and on reflection am now thinking she was assuming they were straight guys..due to use of word “ single” ..if she had thought they were a gay couple then she probably wouldn’t have described them as “ single “ ..imo..

I'll take back what I thought at the time!
:rolleyes:

Id say it would just be a presumption, sure she would have no idea as to what the guys type was x

To be honest...

Why not?

I think the another burglar to be gay but he was not MN ... IMO.

But is that only because the poor children he murdered were boys? I dont know! did the media just pick up on that? was he maybe never charged for girl abuse, and dont forget if a child is abused the media 100% wont name them, and rightly so, they just say child.
MN has always been linked to boys. Since the beginning of his "paedo-career" and when his identity was still an incognito.
See for instance: Martin Ney - Wikipedia
And see the video's on this page:
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

In one of the films they show that MN said that he was "bi-sexual", well who would have known better than he himself?
However, in the same statement he also said to have no paedo feelings what so ever towards children! He was lying.
And: his fellow teachers noticed that he had no interest in the opposite sex. He was not interested in girls.

Now all of a sudden, out of the blue, MN is supposed to have abused girls, according the "radio" and according to Euroweekly.
This could be correct, don't get me wrong, but where is the source / evidence to back that up? After twenty years of links to boys only?

I wonder, why CB's lawyers became that quiet.

Almost eight months have passed with their client being exposed to the public. No charge, no interrogation.

And still no outcry against the prosecuters anymore?

Nothing new has been revealed so they don't really have any new info to comment on. Which seems reasonable and rational enough to me.

I'm confused about this focus on both Ney's and Brueckner's sexuality.

Them being possibly/allegedly gay or bisexual has no relevance whatsoever to the crimes they've committed.

Of course not. It was likely more related to the question, if both germans could have known each other. That's all. Never mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni