OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
3371063100000578-3553964-image-m-41_1461340910020.jpg

@Ann99
I agree. All attorneys want Jake to go first.
Each attorney is staking his own reputation on the verdict or outcome of "their specific Wagner".
My opinion, the massive amount of evidence that will come out in Jakes trial will give the other Wagner attorneys a better road map for the defense of "their specific Wagner".
During his trial, Jake (thru attorney's strategy) will point the finger of guilt elsewhere within the Wagners.
Look for all Wagners to turn on each other after Jake Wagner verdict.
Fingers of guilt will point in every direction.
Mostly at Jake, ( if found guilty) but at remaining other W's as well.
Seems as thought anytime there are multiple defendants (even when tried separately/individually) in a large, complicated and long planned crime, each defendant eventually points the finger at 'the other guy'.
It is a strategy.
We may never know the absolute and full truth of the entire crime.
JMO
Thanks for your post @Ann99 because what you are saying is already starting to happen:

Here is what George IV's attorney, Richard Nash, said at the closing of GW4's Bond Hearing:

Attorney Richard Nash:

First off I want to apologize ah, an hour and a half ago I felt like stopping this to remind the court that this isn't about Jake Wagner this isn't about Angela Wagner, this isn't about George Wagner the 4th.

But I figured it would be best to just say nothing to see what this is really all about. And so this is why we heard so much testimony regarding order history, regarding who bought what, who did what, who had motive, whose child was in question.

There's been a lot of testimony regarding whose account was used or whose rewards was used, nothing pointing in the direction of George Wagner.

Ah, there is some testimony regarding a palm print on a gun, there's no testimony that that was George Wagner's hand.

Not only that but there was a list soposedly that was retrieved from a phone but more importantly not George Wagner's phone.

Ah, there was evidence regarding a solvent catcher or suppressor or again a 22 caliber. Testimony we heard here today had nothing to do with George.

Really your honor, this whole case, if there is a case, and I'm not saying it is, but it's about Edward Jake Wagner and Angela Wagner.

The only testimony we heard, and we can boil it down to one minute, and that's that they did everything together. And therefore based on that, they want the court to believe that the presumption is great that GeorgecWagner was involved in a homicide.

Your honor we would ask the court to remind the court that the presumption must be great of that person's involvement to deny bond.

We're not asking for that bond amount here today, but we're just asking to look into what the evidence is.

What the testimony that implicated George, you'll find that it's nothing, very highly circumstantial. Based on that lack of evidence your honor we're asking that we move to another hearing to actually determine what the bond amount should be on George. Thank you.

I don't think they're expecting to get bond for him. They're just fishing to see how much evidence they can reveal before the trial begins in hopes to sway potential jurors and the public in their client's favor.

I wonder if the prosecution plans to ask Billy about the symbolism of his tattoos? If he's involved in a violent white supremacy group?

I don't think they're expecting to get bond for him. They're just fishing to see how much evidence they can reveal before the trial begins in hopes to sway potential jurors and the public in their client's favor.

I wonder if the prosecution plans to ask Billy about the symbolism of his tattoos? If he's involved in a violent white supremacy group?

Yes, I think Nash knew Bond was out of the question but hoped to use the Hearing to gain insight into the Prosecution's Case against George.

Nash says:

"I figured it would be best to just say nothing to see what this is really all about."

Considering that George has a son whom he said is "his whole world," doesn't like bunking with others and prefers solitary quarters, tried twice for Bond and had his trial scheduled to go first in September 2019, it seems apparent to me that he is very anxious to get out of jail. Like, extremely anxious.

This is why I find it odd that not long after losing the Bond Hearing it came out that George's trial won't be until 2022.

At first I thought this is because of the new attorney coming on board but now I think it's because Nash has some doubts and wants Jake's trial to go 1st, again, to learn more about the State's Case against George.
I think the Bond Hearing "shook" him a little.. :confused:

Only one tattoo is listed in evidence:
Tattoo - Billy
Release Form (1 p)

I don't think his Valknut tattoo will come into play because (besides white supremacy) it can mean many different things. However, if he is associated with a violent white supremacy group, as you mention, then yes it's possible it could be brought up as evidence during trial.

Valknut: Odin’s Symbol of Norse Viking Warriors

valknut_1.jpg

valknut_2.jpg

Last edited:
I can't remember if there were any open windows at Dana's trailer. Does anyone remember that?

IMO, the only W4 that could physically crawl through a window was Jake.

Our family sleeps with open windows year round for fresh air at night. I tend to think the windows might have been open just to cool down the trailers for sleeping. It would be interesting to know if there were usually screens on those windows. I don't see any screens on the ground around the trailers that suggested they had been removed that night.

She said she did not see any guns or shell casings in the trailer, but did notice a window in a bedroom was wide open.

The toddler unlocked the door and let her in.

She said she did not see any guns or shell casings in that trailer, either, but did see a window in that bedroom was wide open, she said.

Pike County: 'I was not leaving those babies in there'

---
I have an impression that BJM mentioned the windows for both bedrooms as it may have been out of the ordinary. Just an opinion.
If you had screens for windows and young children in the home would you leave the windows open without the screens? Or might you have a concern a child could potentially climb around the window and fall. So did FR normally lock the door for the child's safety? Only family would know, but to lock doors while leaving windows open without screens (especially if you have screens) seem counter to one another.

Last edited:
There are screens visible at 2:03 in this video. It looks like three on the wooden thing in front of the home and one, maybe two, on the ground beside it. (Scroll down to the CBS This Morning video)

https://www.investigationdiscovery....-about-the-rhoden-family-massacre-pike-county
@Tiff23fr that is a great find! Thank you for tracking that clip down.

But now I'm even more confused about why so many of the screens appeared to be taken off the trailer windows. I know on our house, you can only remove the screens (intact) from the inside. From outside, if you cut a slit in the screens, you might be able to reach in and unattach them.

Another mystery!:cool:

Yes, I think Nash knew Bond was out of the question but hoped to use the Hearing to gain insight into the Prosecution's Case against George.

Nash says:

"I figured it would be best to just say nothing to see what this is really all about."

Considering that George has a son whom he said is "his whole world," doesn't like bunking with others and prefers solitary quarters, tried twice for Bond and had his trial scheduled to go first in September 2019, it seems apparent to me that he is very anxious to get out of jail. Like, extremely anxious.

This is why I find it odd that not long after losing the Bond Hearing it came out that George's trial won't be until 2022.

At first I thought this is because of the new attorney coming on board but now I think it's because Nash has some doubts and wants Jake's trial to go 1st, again, to learn more about the State's Case against George.
I think the Bond Hearing "shook" him a little.. :confused:

Only one tattoo is listed in evidence:
Tattoo - Billy
Release Form (1 p)

I don't think his Valknut tattoo will come into play because (besides white supremacy) it can mean many different things. However, if he is associated with a violent white supremacy group, as you mention, then yes it's possible it could be brought up as evidence during trial.

Valknut: Odin’s Symbol of Norse Viking Warriors

valknut_1.jpg

valknut_2.jpg
I always said George4 would roll on the other three. He wants his son back. JMO

I’m sure that the Wagners watched all the (True Crime) tv that they could, studying how to get away with murder, they probably saw something that they could lower the body temperature of all the victims, and it would throw LE off on the time of death, that would make the Wagners look innocent, what I’m saying by leaving the window open could have showed the Rhodens/Gilley was murder around midnight, I would bet the Wagners where saw somewhere or talked with someone like James Manleys text for a alibis, the Rhodens/Gilley was probably killed right before daybreak and I would also say that LE doesn’t have a correct time of death on the victims because the windows were open,JMO

Wow, that's a pretty mysterious statement!

Can you please explain what that means?

It wasn't intended to be mysterious and I do not understand Norse mythology (I don't understand the Boondock Saints movie or enmeshed people either).

FWF has sold dogs named Odin. American Mastiff-Odin H

BW's tattoo: Valknut: Odin’s Symbol of Norse Viking Warriors

Fenrir - Wikipedia

Ethologist Valerius Geist wrote that Fenrir's maiming and ultimate killing of Odin, who had previously nurtured him, was likely based on true experiences of wolf-behaviour, seeing as wolves are genetically encoded to rise up in the pack hierarchy and have, on occasion, been recorded to rebel against, and kill, their parents. Geist states that "apparently, even the ancients knew that wolves may turn on their parents and siblings and kill them."

I don't think that is the tattoo that is in Discovery. My guess is that is the Scorpion.

JMO. MOO.

The Wolf killed Odin. :)

AW was not very happy that GW4 posted the Wolf photo in October 2018.

Wow, that's a pretty mysterious statement!

Can you please explain what that means?

I hope it's ok for me to throw in 2 cents. I also remember AW didn't act happy that George posted the Wolf photo.

I remember George posted a drawing/painting of the face of a large white and blue wolf on his Facebook. It was pretty cool actually.

And Angela did not seem thrilled with it because she posted: "Really?"
Then George posted: "What's wrong?"
Angie didn't answer him.

Billy's tattoo is a Valknut tattoo and the Valknut does have an association with Odin. It is interesting that the wolf and the raven were dedicated to Odin because George (wolf) was dedicated to Billy (Valknut Odin).

Valknut - Magic Symbol in Norse Mythology | Mythology.net.

The Valknut symbol was believed to be linked to Odin. From earliest times Odin was a war god, a revered and powerful god in Nordic mythology.

Odin’s name translates as “Master of Ecstasy”. He was a powerful magician associated with wisdom, war, poetry, shamanism, magic, and the dead.

Odin had the ability to use magic to bind and unbind things, and thereby control people’s minds. The Valknut is said to be a symbol of that binding and unbinding magic.

upload_2021-2-1_2-36-43.png
"The Wolf killed Odin."
George will "kill" Billy ? Through testimony that sends him to death row ?

This is just my take on it, just one way to look at it, NOT FACT..!

Last edited:
4 adults, all dressed in black and armed, skulking around in the dark. Which one went in the window? Jake was the only one who could make it thru a window because he was skinny. It would have taken courage to slip in that way. If Frankie woke up, It would be a mess. Therefore, I submit that nobody entered or left thru a window. All the murderers were cowards and would have wanted to stay as a group. I think the boss killer would have wanted it that way. Think about it. Would you want to climb thru a trailer window knowing Frankie might be waiting in the shadows with a shotgun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni