OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 adults, all dressed in black and armed, skulking around in the dark. Which one went in the window? Jake was the only one who could make it thru a window because he was skinny. It would have taken courage to slip in that way. If Frankie woke up, It would be a mess. Therefore, I submit that nobody entered or left thru a window. All the murderers were cowards and would have wanted to stay as a group. I think the boss killer would have wanted it that way. Think about it. Would you want to climb thru a trailer window knowing Frankie might be waiting in the shadows with a shotgun?

never say never, what if BJM was on her way to do whatever her routine dictated that morning. What if by some twisted miracle JW stayed behind to ensure the children’s safety and slid through the window as she was approaching? Just theory and a weak one.

I’m sure that the Wagners watched all the (True Crime) tv that they could, studying how to get away with murder, they probably saw something that they could lower the body temperature of all the victims, and it would throw LE off on the time of death, that would make the Wagners look innocent, what I’m saying by leaving the window open could have showed the Rhodens/Gilley was murder around midnight, I would bet the Wagners where saw somewhere or talked with someone like James Manleys text for a alibis, the Rhodens/Gilley was probably killed right before daybreak and I would also say that LE doesn’t have a correct time of death on the victims because the windows were open,JMO
I disagree Johnny, I think they watched Cartoon Network instead of Discovery ID if they thought they could get away with killing 8 people. Hahaha JMO

I’m sure that the Wagners watched all the (True Crime) tv that they could, studying how to get away with murder, they probably saw something that they could lower the body temperature of all the victims, and it would throw LE off on the time of death, that would make the Wagners look innocent, what I’m saying by leaving the window open could have showed the Rhodens/Gilley was murder around midnight, I would bet the Wagners where saw somewhere or talked with someone like James Manleys text for a alibis, the Rhodens/Gilley was probably killed right before daybreak and I would also say that LE doesn’t have a correct time of death on the victims because the windows were open,JMO
I disagree Johnny, I think they watched Cartoon Network instead of Discovery ID if they thought they could get away with killing 8 people. Hahaha JMO
It wasn't intended to be mysterious and I do not understand Norse mythology (I don't understand the Boondock Saints movie or enmeshed people either).

FWF has sold dogs named Odin. American Mastiff-Odin H

BW's tattoo: Valknut: Odin’s Symbol of Norse Viking Warriors

Fenrir - Wikipedia

Ethologist Valerius Geist wrote that Fenrir's maiming and ultimate killing of Odin, who had previously nurtured him, was likely based on true experiences of wolf-behaviour, seeing as wolves are genetically encoded to rise up in the pack hierarchy and have, on occasion, been recorded to rebel against, and kill, their parents. Geist states that "apparently, even the ancients knew that wolves may turn on their parents and siblings and kill them."

I don't think that is the tattoo that is in Discovery. My guess is that is the Scorpion.

JMO. MOO.
I think it is the scorpion since it was gotten after the murders. It has 8 segments also. JMO

never say never, what if BJM was on her way to do whatever her routine dictated that morning. What if by some twisted miracle JW stayed behind to ensure the children’s safety and slid through the window as she was approaching? Just theory and a weak one.

Since when did Jake give a fig about the children's safety?

2 were found laying next to their parents covered in their blood for likely hours. They could have been smothered or with Ruger fallen out of bed etc... K was crying and who knows for how long.

Jake was long gone by the time BJM came on the scene. Remember, they needed time to drive all the way back and get rid of the evidence.

Under cover of darkness.

Last edited:
That poor little boy of Frankies! I cannot imagine how scared he was if they came in a window with mask on! Anyone that would put that child through that is a true monster!

His mom thinks he slept through it. What he saw after they left is what is so disturbing she took him to counseling.

I and others have posted many links on this but if you want I will post them again, plus the direct quotes from his mom.

Interesting you specifically mention the word "monster." Jake and Angela said in an article that they needed to find the "monsters" who did this.

"Please let's concentrate on finding the real monsters who did this," Jake Wagner and his mother told the Enquirer in one of their emails last year.

Suspect in Ohio family slaying once said victim was 'like a daughter'

Last edited:

I think it is the scorpion since it was gotten after the murders. It has 8 segments also. JMO

I agree that it is the scorpion tattoo. Hope you are doing well. :)

145387897_1881985358642789_583575362450018634_o-640x427.jpg

@Tiff23fr that is a great find! Thank you for tracking that clip down.

But now I'm even more confused about why so many of the screens appeared to be taken off the trailer windows. I know on our house, you can only remove the screens (intact) from the inside. From outside, if you cut a slit in the screens, you might be able to reach in and unattach them.

Another mystery!:cool:

You remove the screens to put in the storm windows for winter.

I always said George4 would roll on the other three. He wants his son back. JMO

Raisin...hey! Worried about you kiddo... Hope your doing better my friend..!

You have also been saying for a long time that Angela did some of the shooting and we have gone back and forth on this with you thinking she was there and me thinking she was home babysitting.

Now we know it was only 3 guns that were used that night so I think it means I was right, Angela stayed home.

But as to George "rolling" because of his son, I don't see it.

Why do you see it?

His rolling is only going to get him life without parole...

He can avoid death but not much else....Just Opinion.........

Last edited:
You have also been saying for a long time that Angela did some of the shooting and we have gone back and forth on this with you thinking she was there and me thinking she was home babysitting.

Now we know it was only 3 guns that were used that night so I think it means I was right, Angela stayed home.

But as to George "rolling" because of his son, I don't see it.

Why do you see it?

His rolling is only going to get him life without parole...

He can avoid death but not much else....Just Opinion.........

If he were to “roll” on the rest, maybe he wouldn’t get life without parole. Who knows what might be agreed to when the time comes.

If he were to “roll” on the rest, maybe he wouldn’t get life without parole. Who knows what might be agreed to when the time comes.

I have been listening to Canepa for a long long time and there is no way in heck she would let George or any of them get less than LWOP

Not happening....

If any of the 4 get less than LWOP I will run naked through Pike County... Because I know this won't happen.

I really think that Angela Wagner was the person that knocked on Dana Rhoden door and got her to open it that night, JMO

Hey Johnny...:)

I think Angela told the Guys what to do and then stayed home that night with the kids.

Only 3 guns were used.

Do you really think one of the guys would pass a gun to Angela?

They didn't need her there....

Why would they want her there?

3 guns were enough to do what they came to do.

I’ll would bet when it comes out during the trials that a lot of stuff (Rumors) that was said on the site that was shut down will be TRUE, JMO

Only if they follow the IP's and interview the actual posters.

Then yes! I saw many things posted locally that I am sure BCI followed up on....

Many things....Absolutely...!

Hey Johnny...:)

I think Angela told the Guys what to do and then stayed home that night with the kids.

Only 3 guns were used.

Do you really think one of the guys would pass a gun to Angela?

They didn't need her there....

Why would they want her there?

3 guns were enough to do what they came to do.

They may have needed her to wait in the car and drive.

I hope it's ok for me to throw in 2 cents. I also remember AW didn't act happy that George posted the Wolf photo.

I remember George posted a drawing/painting of the face of a large white and blue wolf on his Facebook. It was pretty cool actually.

And Angela did not seem thrilled with it because she posted: "Really?"
Then George posted: "What's wrong?"
Angie didn't answer him.

Billy's tattoo is a Valknut tattoo and the Valknut does have an association with Odin. It is interesting that the wolf and the raven were dedicated to Odin because George (wolf) was dedicated to Billy (Valknut Odin).

Valknut - Magic Symbol in Norse Mythology | Mythology.net.

The Valknut symbol was believed to be linked to Odin. From earliest times Odin was a war god, a revered and powerful god in Nordic mythology.

Odin’s name translates as “Master of Ecstasy”. He was a powerful magician associated with wisdom, war, poetry, shamanism, magic, and the dead.

Odin had the ability to use magic to bind and unbind things, and thereby control people’s minds. The Valknut is said to be a symbol of that binding and unbinding magic.

View attachment 282124
"The Wolf killed Odin."
George will "kill" Billy ? Through testimony that sends him to death row ?

This is just my take on it, just one way to look at it, NOT FACT..!

Billy doesn't strike me as the type who does much reading, especially Norse mythology. JMO, he got the tattoo because he wanted to show his affiliation with racism and white supremacy.

<modsnip: Removed random youtube video>

Last edited by a moderator:
You remove the screens to put in the storm windows for winter.
Good point Dudly, I remember living in a house where you needed to pull the storm windows out before you could put the screens on in the spring. Mid-April would be about the right time to switch them out. Possibly, the R's had pulled the storms to air out the trailers, but hadn't gotten around to putting the screens in yet.

I'm starting to waiver on whether the open windows had anything to with the crimes that night. I guess this is just another thing we will need to wait for. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member