TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #3

Okay so bear with me, because I doubt this is going to be a popular theory here for obvious reasons... but what if both the introduction of the weapon to the scene and the first shot fired did not come from NO but instead came from 10yo London?

Might explain some of the weirdness at the way the sheriff is so reluctant to call this definitively on who committed the homicides, and why London’s father’s attorney made such an odd and out-of-place statement that “Nobody is saying that London did anything wrong...” (for which to do so would be a terrible emotional bridge for a parent to have to cross, but would also have implications for lawsuits he’s commenced and life insurance policies that may already have been paid out - and we know at least one policy has been but just not whose it is).

Example (hypothetical):
  • London angry at cancelled audition which mom signals is her final ruling on the matter via her communication to friend’s mother at 6:45pm;
  • Arguing continues, anger builds;
  • Phonecall by London and NO to “father“ HB after which NO goes “firecracker” on London for trying to get her dad onside with audition permission after she’s already said no;
  • NO in a rage says something along the lines of “well he’s not your real father anyway so what he says doesn’t count”;
  • More upset, confusion, extended arguing, anger, possibly text messages (London using NO’s phone to message as it is handy or it’s possible at that age she didn’t have her own like Alexa did?);
  • Calls that go unanswered made on NO’s phone to CW’s mom (a grandma figure, “help, what do I do” kind of stuff) by London (or by Alexa who is increasingly agitated by the quarrel she is witnessing) and then to 911 (who are still not revealing who exactly they spoke to that night and what was said on the one 911 call that did successfully connect);
  • London fetches the gun, highly emotional as a child might be in these circumstances, threatens to harm herself or even shoot her “mean, liar” mother;
  • Possible scuffle. Alexa tries to intervene/shield mom/disarm sister and is inadvertently shot dead by London in the process;
  • Anguish, confusion, shame, blame, seething rage for what has just happened;
  • Distraught London, who has just accidentally killed her sister, shoots herself once - not fatally but in a very bad way - with a deeply affected NO then finishing her off. Or more simply NO, in a fit of rage, blame and emotional meltdown, shoots London twice to kill her outright.
  • Distraught NO then turns the weapon on herself.
Just an alternative scenario to think about. I know it is quite hard to imagine a 10yo waving a gun around but I personally know kids who are now so desensitized to the dangers of weapons, and see them so frequently used as a successful way to bargain, that to me it’s not totally beyond the realms of possibility. I concede it’s quite a stretch, but there are some real odd aspects in the washup to this case so far that I can’t quite put my finger on.

Did we ever hear the results of toxicology reports on what, if anything, was in NO’s system at the time?

CW might have been sick of the conversations: first cancelling the audition with London’s friend...
Then the drama of the conversation with London’s father...
He probably just walked out!
BBM That’s exactly what I think he did. It sounds like there were a lot of things going on in that house, since at least 6:45pm, probably long before that time. MOO

Who Fired First Shot?
... but what if both the introduction of the weapon to the scene and the first shot fired did not come from NO but instead came from 10yo London?... hard to imagine a 10yo waving a gun around but ...I concede it’s quite a stretch...
Did we ever hear the results of toxicology reports on what, if anything, was in NO’s system at the time?
@bancam sbm bbm. Thanks for your post.
Yes, a s----t----r----e----t----c----h, but possible.

Thanks @DEB-Z for your response just below re tox results.
(I should not rely on my sometimes dodgy memory, when I don't have time to find a link)
{{{{{{{ My earlier answer to @bancam. nevermind Afaik, no tox. test results yet.}}}}}}

Last edited:
Okay so bear with me, because I doubt this is going to be a popular theory here for obvious reasons... but what if both the introduction of the weapon to the scene and the first shot fired did not come from NO but instead came from 10yo London?

Might explain some of the weirdness at the way the sheriff is so reluctant to call this definitively on who committed the homicides, and why London’s father’s attorney made such an odd and out-of-place statement that “Nobody is saying that London did anything wrong...” (for which to do so would be a terrible emotional bridge for a parent to have to cross, but would also have implications for lawsuits he’s commenced and life insurance policies that may already have been paid out - and we know at least one policy has been but just not whose it is).

Example (hypothetical):
  • London angry at cancelled audition which mom signals is her final ruling on the matter via her communication to friend’s mother at 6:45pm;
  • Arguing continues, anger builds;
  • Phonecall by London and NO to “father“ HB after which NO goes “firecracker” on London for trying to get her dad onside with audition permission after she’s already said no;
  • NO in a rage says something along the lines of “well he’s not your real father anyway so what he says doesn’t count”;
  • More upset, confusion, extended arguing, anger, possibly text messages (London using NO’s phone to message as it is handy or it’s possible at that age she didn’t have her own like Alexa did?);
  • Calls that go unanswered made on NO’s phone to CW’s mom (a grandma figure, “help, what do I do” kind of stuff) by London (or by Alexa who is increasingly agitated by the quarrel she is witnessing) and then to 911 (who are still not revealing who exactly they spoke to that night and what was said on the one 911 call that did successfully connect);
  • London fetches the gun, highly emotional as a child might be in these circumstances, threatens to harm herself or even shoot her “mean, liar” mother;
  • Possible scuffle. Alexa tries to intervene/shield mom/disarm sister and is inadvertently shot dead by London in the process;
  • Anguish, confusion, shame, blame, seething rage for what has just happened;
  • Distraught London, who has just accidentally killed her sister, shoots herself once - not fatally but in a very bad way - with a deeply affected NO then finishing her off. Or more simply NO, in a fit of rage, blame and emotional meltdown, shoots London twice to kill her outright.
  • Distraught NO then turns the weapon on herself.
Just an alternative scenario to think about. I know it is quite hard to imagine a 10yo waving a gun around but I personally know kids who are now so desensitized to the dangers of weapons, and see them so frequently used as a successful way to bargain, that to me it’s not totally beyond the realms of possibility. I concede it’s quite a stretch, but there are some real odd aspects in the washup to this case so far that I can’t quite put my finger on.

Perhaps he means it will still be 2 murders and a suicide so the ME report will not change, but the further police investigation may affect the police report - ie in concluding who committed the murders.

eta clarity: If, for the sake of argument, he concluded one of the fathers killed the children and then NO killed herself, the ME report would still be 1 suicide and 2 murders. (Am not saying this is what happened)

I might be way off but I wonder about the gun. In my state, we are required to secure guns if minors are in the house. This only comes up when their is an accident. Texas may not have any type of law. Would there be a criminal offense leaving a (loaded??) gun in a house with an emotional person and two minors? Seems like a stretch. (I'm not sure if it was loaded or in a locked drawer)

I might be way off but I wonder about the gun. In my state, we are required to secure guns if minors are in the house. This only comes up when their is an accident. Texas may not have any type of law. Would there be a criminal offense leaving a (loaded??) gun in a house with an emotional person and two minors? Seems like a stretch. (I'm not sure if it was loaded or in a locked drawer)
It's a bit hard to discuss that beause we don't really know where the gun was, if it was loaded, etc.

Child access prevention laws. Texas has put a CAP law in place. Not sure this applies in this case if NO got the gun.

https://www.txgunsense.org/articles/child-access-prevention

If a child gains access to a loaded gun that an adult negligently left somewhere the adult knew or reasonably should have known that the child could access it, the adult is subject to criminal charges as set forth in the Texas Penal Code;[iv]

TX, Child Access to Firearms?
Child access prevention laws. Texas has put a CAP law in place. ...
@Backstroke10 sbm I snipped summary in ^ post to provide actual language of TX law, which is more definitive about loaded gun and "secure."
"Sec. 46.13. MAKING A FIREARM ACCESSIBLE TO A CHILD.
(a) In this section:
(1) "Child" means a person younger than 17 years of age.
(2) "Readily dischargeable firearm" means a firearm that is loaded with ammunition, whether or not a round is in the chamber.
(3) "Secure" means to take steps that a reasonable person would take to prevent the access to a readily dischargeable firearm by a child, including but not limited to placing a firearm in a locked container or temporarily rendering the firearm inoperable by a trigger lock or other means.

(b) A person commits an offense if a child gains access to a readily dischargeable firearm and the person with criminal negligence:
(1) failed to secure the firearm; or
(2) left the firearm in a place to which the person knew or should have known the child would gain access...."
PENAL CODE CHAPTER 46. WEAPONS

This TX statute also addresses Defense against Prosecution, & Class of Misdemeanor. See link.

Last edited:
Spot on. ITA with everything you said. I had just assumed it was London’s dad that questioned NO about paternity.. but you’re right.. it could’ve been her that brought it up to him. If that’s the case, it speaks volumes to how careless she was being that night, in regards to the children’s best interest.
I'm a little confused about this scenario. If NO was carelessly throwing out "you're not her Dad" bombs to London's Dad that night. Wouldn't that set alarm bells off for him, shouldn't he have been concerned she was acting sketchy? The basis of his lawsuit against CW is - CW knew NO was in an extreme state of mind & had an accessible firearm (I think I understand that correctly). Why blame CW if he knew she was out of it that night?

Further, I swear I read a news story where London's Dad said they (NO, Dad & London) talked at about 9:30 that night about the audition and nothing seemed out of the ordinary?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back