OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
My better senses tell me no one exited thru a window. Had to be blood splatter all over shooter(s) and that would've rubbed over the window sill/surrounding areas in and outside. Pic's of outside of trailers didn't seem to show any. IMO
4 adults, all dressed in black and armed, skulking around in the dark. Which one went in the window? Jake was the only one who could make it thru a window because he was skinny. It would have taken courage to slip in that way. If Frankie woke up, It would be a mess. Therefore, I submit that nobody entered or left thru a window. All the murderers were cowards and would have wanted to stay as a group. I think the boss killer would have wanted it that way. Think about it. Would you want to climb thru a trailer window knowing Frankie might be waiting in the shadows with a shotgun?
s

My better senses tell me no one exited thru a window. Had to be blood splatter all over shooter(s) and that would've rubbed over the window sill/surrounding areas in and outside. Pic's of outside of trailers didn't seem to show any. IMO
4 adults, all dressed in black and armed, skulking around in the dark. Which one went in the window? Jake was the only one who could make it thru a window because he was skinny. It would have taken courage to slip in that way. If Frankie woke up, It would be a mess. Therefore, I submit that nobody entered or left thru a window. All the murderers were cowards and would have wanted to stay as a group. I think the boss killer would have wanted it that way. Think about it. Would you want to climb thru a trailer window knowing Frankie might be waiting in the shadows with a shotgun?
s
They may have needed her to wait in the car and drive.
I'm back and forth about this. Currently, I'm at "she stayed home with the kids." Otherwise, what if something went "wrong?" Who would get custody of the kids, which was their main objective?

s
They may have needed her to wait in the car and drive.
I'm back and forth about this. Currently, I'm at "she stayed home with the kids." Otherwise, what if something went "wrong?" Who would get custody of the kids, which was their main objective?

I agree that it is the scorpion tattoo. Hope you are doing well. :)

145387897_1881985358642789_583575362450018634_o-640x427.jpg

BBM
Thank you for asking. I am doing better now after my bout with old heart problems. Very busy time of the year for me though so not much time to post.

I think Billy got the scorpion tattoo to 1. intimidate anyone with knowledge of what he did re: family members and 2. because he wanted to be able to brag about what he did, even if it was in silence.

JMO

Raisin...hey! Worried about you kiddo... Hope your doing better my friend..!

You have also been saying for a long time that Angela did some of the shooting and we have gone back and forth on this with you thinking she was there and me thinking she was home babysitting.

Now we know it was only 3 guns that were used that night so I think it means I was right, Angela stayed home.

But as to George "rolling" because of his son, I don't see it.

Why do you see it?

His rolling is only going to get him life without parole...

He can avoid death but not much else....Just Opinion.........
BBM
so I think it means I was right,

Ha!!! You know I am going to disagree with that. If three guns were used then it was her, Billy and Jake. I think G4 will roll because I think his role was much less than the others, re: he may have been the one babysitting. Plus there was the extreme anger against Jake from quotes by the BCI agent in court. "Jake is always getting us in trouble over some woman." among others he made that aired in court about his brother. If he felt that way about Jake and his affairs it leads me to believe he was less likely to be involved, not more likely. He also had a lot more to lose in pursuit of his brothers deranged revenge plan against Hanna. Plus G4 strikes me as a coward. Something about the way he looks and acts in court. He talks the talk but when push comes to shove I think he was the driver who stayed in the car with the kids. My reason for this? None of his DNA at the scenes. He is the only one they have said that about leading me to believe he was in the car, not in the houses. Also I do not feel there is as much evidence against him as the other 3 from the impression his lawyer gives. I believe he is the one who saw Kenny that night and knew Kenny recognized him and the vehicle. Did he get Kenny killed? Yes. Did he pull the trigger? No. I think his lawyer will get a deal with conspiracy to commit with time served and maybe 5 years with probation for his cooperation. JMO though and I could be wrong.

BBM
Thank you for asking. I am doing better now after my bout with old heart problems. Very busy time of the year for me though so not much time to post.

I think Billy got the scorpion tattoo to 1. intimidate anyone with knowledge of what he did re: family members and 2. because he wanted to be able to brag about what he did, even if it was in silence.

JMO

Keep on feeling good. Yes, tax season can be a nightmare and you need to slow down with your health the way it is. Much admiration for you. :) Have you gotten a vaccine yet?

I have been listening to Canepa for a long long time and there is no way in heck she would let George or any of them get less than LWOP

Not happening....

If any of the 4 get less than LWOP I will run naked through Pike County... Because I know this won't happen.
Let me know. I am due for a vacation and I want to journey to Ohio to take pictures. Haha.

Hey Johnny...:)

I think Angela told the Guys what to do and then stayed home that night with the kids.

Only 3 guns were used.

Do you really think one of the guys would pass a gun to Angela?

They didn't need her there....

Why would they want her there?

3 guns were enough to do what they came to do.

BBM
I think Angela told the Guys what to do and then stayed home that night with the kids.

CC I don't want to be calling you names but you are old fashioned my friend. Women do kill and often faster than their husband/BF does. When it all shakes out in court I think you are going to be shocked. Angie has the look. So does Jake. Sociopaths. Take a good long look into their blank eyed stares in all the videos and their lack of reaction in court plus those creepy smiles like it's all a big joke for them and there is no way they will be convicted because they are way smarter than everyone else. Billy is pure rage driven by primordial instincts. G4 is a shifty eyed coward. The conman, the braggart. He will roll. JMO

Keep on feeling good. Yes, tax season can be a nightmare and you need to slow down with your health the way it is. Much admiration for you. :) Have you gotten a vaccine yet?
O/T
We hired more people this year to lighten my load and took on a bookkeeper for the MJ growers, packagers and dispensaries and yes I got both vaccines through the NA clinic. Thank you so much for your consideration for me. I too hope you and your family are doing well.:)

O/T
We hired more people this year to lighten my load and took on a bookkeeper for the MJ growers, packagers and dispensaries and yes I got both vaccines through the NA clinic. Thank you so much for your consideration for me. I too hope you and your family are doing well.:)

Good. I would think that the MJ business alone would need a fulltime person to keep the books in check. The dispensary here is always busy. No thanks needed for worrying about a cyber buddy. That's just how I roll.

My family are all okay, this Momma Bear makes sure of it. :D Have a good night. BIG HUGS!!

BBM
so I think it means I was right,

Ha!!! You know I am going to disagree with that. If three guns were used then it was her, Billy and Jake. I think G4 will roll because I think his role was much less than the others, re: he may have been the one babysitting. Plus there was the extreme anger against Jake from quotes by the BCI agent in court. "Jake is always getting us in trouble over some woman." among others he made that aired in court about his brother. If he felt that way about Jake and his affairs it leads me to believe he was less likely to be involved, not more likely. He also had a lot more to lose in pursuit of his brothers deranged revenge plan against Hanna. Plus G4 strikes me as a coward. Something about the way he looks and acts in court. He talks the talk but when push comes to shove I think he was the driver who stayed in the car with the kids. My reason for this? None of his DNA at the scenes. He is the only one they have said that about leading me to believe he was in the car, not in the houses. Also I do not feel there is as much evidence against him as the other 3 from the impression his lawyer gives. I believe he is the one who saw Kenny that night and knew Kenny recognized him and the vehicle. Did he get Kenny killed? Yes. Did he pull the trigger? No. I think his lawyer will get a deal with conspiracy to commit with time served and maybe 5 years with probation for his cooperation. JMO though and I could be wrong.

DNA? They might not have any DNA on the other 3 as well.

But remember, didn't we talk about George wanting to please his father, get his approval and act all tough around him? And that Jake is the mommas boy controlled by Angela who wouldn't let him speak alone to the media, she was always right there steering the conversation.

In other words yes George had always had more to lose but then again if his dad was all on board with it then George had something to prove to dad.

And that's peculiar because it looks like Billy is the one who would have the best chance at a deal. Canepa said George admitted to living at the Peterson Rd. house where the highly incriminating matching shell casings were found but she also said Billy was not living there.

It is Jake and George's footprints that were found in blood not Billys. Unless Billy wore one of those pairs, but Angela said she specifically bought them for Jake and George.

Some of George's incriminating statements as shared by Scheiderer and Canepa:

Don't come down here we have company.
If they have the gun they have the silencer.
I told you to get rid of your phone.
We have a family emergency.
Jake's always getting us in trouble over some woman.
I want to bash Scheiderer's face in.
Make Reader pay make DeWine pay - violent tendencies Scheiderer said.
Making fun of Jake's religion many times.
We're being bugged don't say anything till we get home.
I bought a night scope to hunt raccoons it's legal.
I got a Captain America mask.

Also, he fought with Tabitha to the point Angie threatened to kill her and she ran for her life. Then he took custody away from her and took her son away to Alaska.
When she asked for more visitation in the fall of 2018 he demanded she get a psychiatric evaluation.

He wanted to kill/seek revenge on LE and break family out of jail and smash in Scheiderer's face. He didn't care about Hanna being with her daughter anymore than he cared about his EX being with her son.

Point? He has anger/revenge issues that could fold into helping Jake get sole custody...He is mean enough, shifty with a death stare in court:

https://static-22.sinclairstoryline...537-816531fe1aaf-1128GeorgeWagnerIVCourt3.jpg

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R8cb9d94f...8ItkVcyb8PI+vlewl4vFVYROsCM=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

The only deal he would get is the DP taken off the table, life in general population instead of life in solitary waiting for .....

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
BBM

CC I don't want to be calling you names but you are old fashioned my friend. Women do kill and often faster than their husband/BF does. When it all shakes out in court I think you are going to be shocked. Angie has the look. So does Jake. Sociopaths. Take a good long look into their blank eyed stares in all the videos and their lack of reaction in court plus those creepy smiles like it's all a big joke for them and there is no way they will be convicted because they are way smarter than everyone else. Billy is pure rage driven by primordial instincts. G4 is a shifty eyed coward. The conman, the braggart. He will roll. JMO

Feels like old times.....

Old fashioned, I heard that before!

I will credit you a point on something... the women's shoes in evidence.

Angie bought shoes for the "boys" and apparently they wore them that night so we know she was all concerned about shoes.

So why did she buy these shoes for herself? I mean if she wasn't going anywhere?

Original S.W.A.T. women's 9 inch side-zip military boots (6 pp)
Women's Georgia Boot G31 (6pp)

What on earth was she planning on doing that would require military style S.W.A.T. boots? Was she that controlling that she actually wanted to go along?

Canepa said the Wagners were obsessed with dying because the Rhodens had weapons and would fight back if the Wagner's were detected. So Angie made sure to make fake custody documents giving her custody of both kids in the event of that happening - the Rhodens fighting back and killing them.

So does this mean she would be more likely to go along to make sure they didn't get killed?

Or does this mean it is more likely she stayed behind so she could be sure not to get killed, thus get custody?

Credit me a point on this.

Last edited:
Ohio governor Mike DeWine gets his first shot of COVID vaccine

never say never, what if BJM was on her way to do whatever her routine dictated that morning. What if by some twisted miracle JW stayed behind to ensure the children’s safety and slid through the window as she was approaching? Just theory and a weak one.
JMO but escaping out Frankie's window would insure they did not pass the child's room on the way out. The families knew each other and would assume they would have concern with waking up the child on way out.

I’ve got a question for you Sluthers: Frankie was shot 3X and Hannah Gilley was shot 5X most of you Sluthers has watched the video about homemade suppresser and how they sound when fired, ok there was a 6 moth baby in bed with Frankie and Hannah, there also was a 3 year old boy on the couch asleep, you can’t tell me those kids didn’t wake up when the killing was going on, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member