United Kingdom Crime Cases - Links to cases on Websleuths *No Discussion* #2

Hi, sorry I am new-ish and am not sure how to create threads correctly. Would someone be able to make one for this UID?

“Police are once again appealing to the public to help identify a woman whose body was discovered on the beach in Fortrose on Saturday.

Around 8.30am on Saturday the body of the woman was discovered by members of the public who were walking on the beach near to Fortrose and Rosemarkie Golf Club.

She is described as white, aged between 25-35 years of age with an athletic build and long, dark-brown/auburn hair. The death is not being treated as suspicious.”

From: Police renew appeal for information after body found on beach

I’m from the local area and it’s very sad that she has not been identified. :(

Hi, sorry I am new-ish and am not sure how to create threads correctly. Would someone be able to make one for this UID?

“Police are once again appealing to the public to help identify a woman whose body was discovered on the beach in Fortrose on Saturday.

Around 8.30am on Saturday the body of the woman was discovered by members of the public who were walking on the beach near to Fortrose and Rosemarkie Golf Club.

She is described as white, aged between 25-35 years of age with an athletic build and long, dark-brown/auburn hair. The death is not being treated as suspicious.”

From: Police renew appeal for information after body found on beach

I’m from the local area and it’s very sad that she has not been identified. :(
Started thread..
UK - UK- Female, white, 25-35, athletic build, long dark hair, body near Fortrose beach, 30 Jan 2021

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back