Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for focus

We don't "officially" know why they were removed, but bio mom has posted about it some in Facebook groups, and it seems like there's a lot of selective memory going on, as another poster put it.
Judging bio Mom isn’t going to help find the kids. I’m sure she has terrible guilt and regret.

amateur opinion and speculation

Judging bio Mom isn’t going to help find the kids. I’m sure she has terrible guilt and regret.

Do you mean she isn’t going to help find her boys? Sometimes with words it’s so hard to read it the way intended ya know? ;)

Do you mean she isn’t going to help find her boys? Sometimes with words it’s so hard to read it the way intended ya know? ;)
No, that isn’t what I posted or intended to infer. Quite the opposite.

eta: just saw your second post. Yes, it’s easy to misread intent in posts. No worries!

In the past we’ve discussed that there are ways to track a vehicles history with built in gps (and onboard computer? I can’t remember does this work with vehicles not equipped with gps?). Does anyone have history with these big team vans whether they would have this ability ? If it was leased or financed maybe the dealership would have a tracker ?

<modsnip: No link to support information stated as fact> I’m not saying Ryan was perfect but there are a ton of factors in play here. She deserves grace, the kids did not go missing under her charge. Moo.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the past we’ve discussed that there are ways to track a vehicles history with built in gps (and onboard computer? I can’t remember does this work with vehicles not equipped with gps?). Does anyone have history with these big team vans whether they would have this ability ? If it was leased or financed maybe the dealership would have a tracker ?
I’m not sure about their vans. Just having that white tinted window van is strange to me !!! Their phones could be absolutely tracked so hopefully the fbi / police got all that data . I don’t think a vehicle without a gps has any way of being tracked . I do not think legally a financing company can track a personally used vehicle .
Moo

I’m not sure about their vans. Just having that white tinted window van is strange to me !!! Their phones could be absolutely tracked so hopefully the fbi / police got all that data . I don’t think a vehicle without a gps has any way of being tracked . I do not think legally a financing company can track a personally used vehicle .
Moo

Why is that curious to you? 6 kids, big van, tinted windows.
Most of mine are now grown and on their own, but I still drive a big van with tinted windows.
I bought it that way, and I like it.
I had no idea anyone would ever see that as strange, so now I'm curious.

Most of mine are now grown and on their own, but I still drive a big van with tinted windows.
Maybe I’m being judge mental about the white van... but seriously I’ve always told my kids never stop for a big white van LOL. I mean mini vans is totally different !

Off Topic..
Maybe I’m being judge mental about the white van... but seriously I’ve always told my kids never stop for a big white van LOL. I mean mini vans is totally different !
I wish I could post a picture of myself wearing it, but I actually have a true crime t-shirt that says "BAN THE VAN" with a big white van on it, lol.
I don't know how, or why, but there are a lot of cases involving those things so I too have a bias.

I have to admit I am taking some delight in thinking of the Perps squirming.

Amateur opinion and speculation
YES. I think about this in EVERY case where we are sitting on our hands, trying to be patient waiting on an arrest.
To me, the idea of them constantly looking over their shoulder, waiting for the other shoe to drop and trying to stretch out their waning days of freedom is delicious. it's the little things!

The earlier post including the one you quoted, were addressing something Ryan said in a video, where she was very emotional. Read back for details.

There is some selective memory and recanting of details going on, but there is no doubt in my mind her feelings of grief and regret are real. She messed up and lost her kids, but some compassion is in order, JMO.
I agree with this. Sometimes the legal process is so long complex and difficult even for the middle class and educated if you are low income and or not educated the legal system can eat you alive. Some people just give up and throw in the towel because it can be a difficult long road.

I agree with you. What’s done is done. The fact is, the only one begging for the boys return and showing genuine emotion is bio-mom. I feel very sorry for her.

MOD NOTE:

What is discussed on Websleuths YouTube must STAY on Websleuths YouTube UNLESS substantiated by MSM or LE. Dozens of posts have been removed for violating that rule. Please keep that in mind when deciding what you are going to post or reply to here.

MOD NOTE:

What is discussed on Websleuths YouTube must STAY on Websleuths YouTube UNLESS substantiated by MSM or LE. Dozens of posts have been removed for violating that rule. Please keep that in mind when deciding what you are going to post or reply to here.
:oops:
Sorry friends for taking up space and time!
And thank you @CocoChanel for cleaning up my mess!

Calif. Brothers, 3 and 4, Vanished 8 Days Ago After Dad Said He Momentarily Left Them in Yard

This really all goes back to the beginning. Two parents, six children. The father is working out in the yard, with the two youngest children. A 3 year old, and a 4 year old.

The mother was in the house, with 4 of the older children. And none of them went outside, at all.

The father goes in, comes out, and O & O are gone! He realizes he left the gate open, so he "gets in the van (?) Did he think that the children were in the van?

Not accusing anyone. Just looking at the story.

1. How many of you could keep 4 older kids in the house if Dad was going in and out?
2. How did the O & O stay outside? The little kids always want to be with the "big kids". I am sure that they would have gone inside.
3. The fence is open? How long was Dad in the house? A 3 year old and a 4 year old can wander, but they don't go very fast. Especially if the neighborhood is new to them.

The story doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members