20/20 Special - The List: Who Killed Jonbenet? on 15 Jan 2021

As I said before, any random DNA on JBR could have easily been transfer DNA from the Boulder PD officers at the scene. The whole scene was compromised. Who knows? Did they ever check the officers for comparison?

As I said before, any random DNA on JBR could have easily been transfer DNA from the Boulder PD officers at the scene. The whole scene was compromised. Who knows? Did they ever check the officers for comparison?

mickey2942,
Yes, along with all the guests invited over.

Much more likely is that the underwear dna are random deposits, probably arriving during the autopsy, or in the cleanup phase of JonBenet's staging?

In your own house you just need to walk over your carpet to create a flume or spray of human skin cells rising invisibly into the air.

Same applies when you sit down in a chair or visit the bathroom, the air is filled with various matter floating about which can land on say your underwear, consider JonBenet visiting the White's bathroom Christmas Day Evening?

The saliva can be transferred by vapor as you breath or directly if you cough or sneeze, or simply drip as accidental dribble during the autopsy?

Might not have happened, but its not been ruled out.

The DNA argument is a rabbit hole to nowhere. It's just another distraction. "Hey, look - over there!" In a sense, the DNA ruse is akin to the staging of the murder.

The Rs and LS never came up with a basic scenario, i.e., a chain of event which coheres in space and time from beginning to end. It's a flimsy patchwork of factoids.

You think the perpetrator pulled down the long johns at the waist leaving skin cells. Then he broke the paintbrush and obligingly stuck the end in his mouth not realizing that saliva is DNA-rich. The two different types of cells in two different places makes an intruder a reasonable inference.

Did they amylase-test the waistband? It seems to be something that's not necessarily done. Perhaps it was saliva both places?
Watched a bio on this murder last night for the first time in many, many years so it was like hearing it for the first time.
So easy to form a conclusion now and it should have been easy then, as well...
Pasty, the Drama Queen, wrote a 3 page novel to stage the scene as a kidnapping. The child was killed, accidentally, by either herself or Burke. End of Story.

Went in with fresh eyes and ears last night while watching a bio for the first time in many, many years. This murder investigation should have and could have been solved in one week. Investigators must have been stupid, blind, paid-off, silenced or all of the above.
Pasty, the Drama Queen, dramatized a ridiculous 3 page novel because THAT is who she is ( or, was)
She staged it all after she, or Burke, killed this child, accidentally.
Period. End of Story.

I do not believe the Ramseys are involved in JBR's death at all. I dont thing Ms Ramsey wrote the ransom note.

Hey Deerrun,

As someone who leans the Intruder Theory, would you be happy to address some the assumptions I made in my big post? I'm genuinely interested in what leads you in a different direction to myself.

I mean specifically the fact that the ransom note (whether written by Patsy or an intruder) was still definitely written within the house, which introduces the whole "why didn't you just take the girl and leave" aspect.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi everyone. Tricia had a great interview w/James Kolar Friday night. He worked for the Boulder DA’s office on the JBR case and wrote “A Foreign Faction”. Who Really Kidnapped Jon Benet Ramsey?”

Kolar does an excellent job IMO debunking the Intruder Theory in his book and in his interview w/Tricia discusses key evidence said to support the “Intruder Theory”, including the basement window, stun gun marks, Foreign DNA and the ransom note.

I find his points very convincing. @wonderllam, I’m very interested to see if your opinion and that of other Intruder Theory subscribers changes after hearing Kilar’s POV.

Here’s a link to Tricia’s interview w/Kolar Friday (1/29/21)

Hey Deerrun,

As someone who leans the Intruder Theory, would you be happy to address some the assumptions I made in my big post? I'm genuinely interested in what leads you in a different direction to myself.

I mean specifically the fact that the ransom note (whether written by Patsy or an intruder) was still definitely written within the house, which introduces the whole "why didn't you just take the girl and leave" aspect.

Also why didn't they take the note with them once they killed JBR and knew there wasn't going to be any ransom money. Why would they still leave a note behind that serves O purpose except to potentially help LE catch you?

Also why didn't they take the note with them once they killed JBR and knew there wasn't going to be any ransom money. Why would they still leave a note behind that serves O purpose except to potentially help LE catch you?

I guess I can accept that they might leave it behind in the heat of the need to get out of there. After all, I forget my sunglasses when I leave the house and I know I'll need them ;)

Hey Deerrun,

wonderllama,
Yes, why not just take JonBenet, Dead or Alive, and leave after all as an Intruder you take a serious risk in writing it in the house including leaving your handwriting along with any DNA behind?

Why leave empty-handed, nobody arose till approx 5AM that morning?

Where is the corresponding DNA left in the locations the intruder visited, e.g. JonBenet's bedroom, entrance, exit modes, basement, and wine-cellar along with all the artifacts?

There is absolutely nothing correlating with an intruder to be seen anywhere in the house.

The wine-cellar is all staging, right down to JonBenet's size-12 Bloomingdale's underwear, did the intruder redress JonBenet in these?

If so, did the intruder leave with the size-6 underwear JonBenet wore to the White's Christmas Party?

That's a great point.

And having left the note on the spiral staircase, the intruder goes back down the stairs to struggle--and fail--at getting the suitcase containing JonBenet through the basement window even though the unalarmed patio door near the spiral staircase would let him out at the same place as that window. As far as I know, the patio door wasn't locked with a key from the inside, which is the only reason I can think of for not using that door.

When the intruder can't get the suitcase through the basement window, he decides to molest JonBenet on site. According to Lou Smit.

A question which I'd like to have answered by an IDI proponent is: By what means did the intruder arrive at the Rs residence?

Then, there is the motivation of the intruder. Greed? Lust? Revenge? Jealousy? A combo of these?

I just viewed the first 15 minutes of 20/20 Special - The List, looks pretty generic so far, same old pictures of JonBenet, including her pageant video, with JR popping up to tell it like he wants us to see it.

I'll watch more later this afternoon.

I liked the part where Juror Johnathon Webb was commenting on the how the jury members could not decide which parent killed JonBenet was quite revealing. Others will follow, more so when JR passes on.

So the GJ thought Patsy wrote the note, that along with the actual movie clips, i.e.
Dirty Harry : If you talk to anyone, I don't care if it's a Pekingese pissing against a lamppost, the girl dies.
Ransom note : If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies.

Speed : Do not attempt to grow a brain.
Ransom note : Don't try to grow a brain, John.
Sounded relevant, did Patsy or John view these movies?

Anyone notice where it was said the Ransom Note was passed round to all guests so they could read it, yet somewhere I read there were no prints on the RN?

So they have more touch-dna from the long john waistband and in the size-12 undwerwear. Does this mean three intruders were in the house?

Did they check the Stine DNA against the long john's sample, as the long john's were Burke's, anyone notice how the long johns were not referred to as Burke's Long Johns, or Long Johns at all, but as leggings or something similar?

The Hi-Tec Boot Print found in the wine-cellar was undoubtedly that of Burke Ramsey's his penknife was found nearby also, so did Burke leave the Boot Print on Christmas Day Afternoon:
James Kolar, Foreign Faction, Excerpt
I learned, over the course of my inquiry, that it was Burke who had actually been responsible for tearing back the paper of the presents while playing in the basement on Christmas Day, and I wondered why Patsy would claim responsibility for doing this. Patsy had also told investigators that the unwrapped box of Lego toys in the same room was being hidden for Burke's upcoming January birthday.

I didn?t give much thought about the presence of Christmas presents in the room at the time, but would later think these played a role in some of the events that took place on Christmas day.

Or did he leave the Boot Print once everyone was asleep?
Dr Phil Interview with Burke Ramsey, episode 2, excerpt
Dr Phil: I think your dad had said he used the flashlight that night to put you to bed, and then you snuck downstairs to play?

Burke: Yeah, I had some toy that I wanted to put together. I remember being downstairs after everyone was kinda in bed, and wanting to get this thing out.

Dr Phil: Did you use the flashlight, so you wouldn't be seen?

Burke: I don't remember. I just remember being downstairs, I remember this toy.

Dr Phil: Did you hit your sister over the head with a baseball bat of a flashlight?

Burke:Absolutely not.

Otherwise was Burke Ramsey in the wine-cellar the night JonBenet died?

The fallacy in Lou Smit's basic claim is that the Foreign Unidentified DNA belongs to JonBenet's killer.

The parents could have been covering for Burke Ramsey just as much as for each other.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back