VERDICT WATCH UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, found deceased, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC there was an account at trial of how he was perving and the residents recognised him as their neighbour - this was in his summary of previous offending.

Charge: Voyeurism

Where: Chester Avenue, Hull (at the same address as Count 2)

When: Boxing Day 2018, December 26, 2018, 10.45am

The front door to the property was open. At around 4am, the woman was arguing with her boyfriend and saw Relowicz looking through her letterbox into the lounge.

She opened the door and asked him what he was doing. Relowicz said he was there for the pizza delivery, despite having no pizza.

The woman's boyfriend threatened Relowicz who then ran off. The couple recognised him as the "Polish neighbour who the woman had she had given her Wi-Fi code to" when he moved in a few years earlier.

On Boxing Day 2018, the woman was in her lounge, dancing, wearing her leggings and bra. She went to change the music and saw Relowicz stood at the side window nearest the door with his hood up.

Every twisted act committed by sexual predator Pawel Relowicz

Perhaps going to Oak Road to offend night sound marginally better than going to Oak Road to check out the river?

I mean I am assuming he knew all about the river so didn't need to check it out. He flew his drone and took his children there.

Anyway nobody visits a park on a freezing cold winters night 3 times unless they are up to no good.

This person seemed pretty nonplussed! :rolleyes:

However, in spite of the concern, one woman said she was not shocked by the crimes and was surprised to see Relowicz given such a lengthy sentence.
“I was expecting it to be less,” the 61-year-old said. “Crimes like this happens in all sorts of cities and it didn’t particularly shock me.
“People do all sorts of things all the time. He just happened to get caught and it’s not going to change how I look at my neighbours.”​

Everyone was expecting it to be less because sex offenders get pathetically low sentences and we've become accustomed to it ... sadly.

Charge: Voyeurism

Where: Chester Avenue, Hull (at the same address as Count 2)

When: Boxing Day 2018, December 26, 2018, 10.45am

The front door to the property was open. At around 4am, the woman was arguing with her boyfriend and saw Relowicz looking through her letterbox into the lounge.

She opened the door and asked him what he was doing. Relowicz said he was there for the pizza delivery, despite having no pizza.

The woman's boyfriend threatened Relowicz who then ran off. The couple recognised him as the "Polish neighbour who the woman had she had given her Wi-Fi code to" when he moved in a few years earlier.

On Boxing Day 2018, the woman was in her lounge, dancing, wearing her leggings and bra. She went to change the music and saw Relowicz stood at the side window nearest the door with his hood up.

Every twisted act committed by sexual predator Pawel Relowicz

That's the one!

It's concerning because it shows locals knew about this

I always found this a weird detail: "The couple recognised him as the "Polish neighbour who the woman had...given her Wi-Fi code to" when he moved in a few years earlier."

Was there any kind of digital dodginess at work there, do you think, or just a reason to strike up a conversation? Would sharing someone's wifi connection be advantageous to PR (beyond the free wifi)?

(Not really sure what was involved though, maybe she just shared the wifi name rather than her password for some reason.)

I always found this a weird detail: "The couple recognised him as the "Polish neighbour who the woman had...given her Wi-Fi code to" when he moved in a few years earlier."

Was there any kind of digital dodginess at work there, do you think, or just a reason to strike up a conversation? Would sharing someone's wifi connection be advantageous to PR (beyond the free wifi)?

(Not really sure what was involved though, maybe she just shared the wifi name rather than her password for some reason.)

Most of the student accommodation is all inclusive of bills including internet - even the private ones.

So if students house had same landlord as PW’s house they’d use the same username and password to log into the hub’s portal.

Edit for additional info

Last edited:

Maybe his WiFi was not connected yet?

Why would he admit going to Oak Road to see if he could offend on that first visit if it wasn't true? It does not help his case in any way so why would he admit that?
Because in his perverted mind, his "little problem" sounds better than saying he parked there to plan an actual rape? My qs is on his 3rd visit now why did he leave oak rd where he was parked and drove to another street? He could have left the car there if we are to believe his 1st visit was indeed 'just'to commit the crime of voyerism and continue on foot. But this did not happen. There was no mention he parked another time on oak rd to commit his other crimes. Jmo

Possibly to save on costs? My neighbour once suggested she pay me half and share my WiFi. I said no, as I was concerned about security risks etc. I wonder if she (and PR) possibly had credit score issues so therefore could not get an account of their own?

The time they are taking to come to a decision does not bode well for the murder conviction. I am thinking guilty of rape and manslaughter unfortunately.
Not sure. Perhaps they are split as to what constitutes manslaughter versus murder? I am definitely confused since I don't think he planned to kill her but that it happened during the rape. What is that? Manslaughter? But if it is, hiding the evidence and the body afterwards would that be counted as murder? I don't know to be honest. For me the problem would be if they find him guilty of rape but not guilty of either manslaughter or murder... here's hoping for a guilty verdict altogether. Thinking of Libby's parents.

I was surprised how little was offered regarding forensic evidence at the trial beyond Libby's body eg from the park bench, the ruined boathouse and the steps leading down into the river - all of which had forensics teams working on them. The prosecution don't appear to have tried to offer any reconstruction of what happened within the park, not even Libby's likely entry point into the river.

I wondered whether this was because Libby was a missing person when the teams were working so the focus was too wide, maybe? But I'm still surprised they didn't find evidence of things like heavy footprints in the snow indicating someone staggering or carrying a dead weight, broken reeds by the river etc?

I'm only just catching up with all the posts but something bothering me is that the area beside the river where the police were searching is overlooked by the mauri yeast cctv. This had quite a span of the river. If that is believes to be the entry spot why didn't it pick up LS and PR together or LS running towards and into it.

Is there a point of the river eg to the right of the gate which is accessible / as easy to get to as zhown on screenshot from goodle maps (the red arrow - green is point of interest)?

Also do we know which exit the running/fast walking man was seen coming out of?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210208-131534_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20210208-131534_Maps.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 36
He may not be guilty of murder, however he may remain in prison for the same length of time for manslaughter with a poor psychologist/psychiatrist report. He is a danger to women, isn't he?

I wasn’t aware until researching how long a life sentence was for in the UK (for something completely unrelated) that a life sentence can be given for Rape.
He is definitely a danger to women, hence the length of sentence given for his previous crimes.
I hope justice is done and that he receives a very long sentence for what he has done to Libby.

edited by myself to add link

Attachments

• 10DBB5D2-C373-4901-9630-EACC8C1EE0DD.png
    10DBB5D2-C373-4901-9630-EACC8C1EE0DD.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 27
I'm only just catching up with all the posts but something bothering me is that the area beside the river where the police were searching is overlooked by the mauri yeast cctv. This had quite a span of the river. If that is believes to be the entry spot why didn't it pick up LS and PR together or LS running towards and into it.

Is there a point of the river eg to the right of the gate which is accessible / as easy to get to as zhown on screenshot from goodle maps (the red arrow - green is point of interest)?

Also do we know which exit the running/fast walking man was seen coming out of?
All we know is that there were three places of interest noted by the witness (which could include his guess as to where screams came from - by the lake) and he saw the man emerging from the darkness, no indication as to where that was has been reported.

Thats a really good point actually. If he was using someone else's WIFI would that be a way he could hide his internet history? We know he viewed *advertiser censored* at home between visits 2 & 3 but what we don't know is HOW he viewed that *advertiser censored*? TV? internet? ~ computer, phone?

Thats a really good point actually. If he was using someone else's WIFI would that be a way he could hide his internet history? We know he viewed *advertiser censored* at home between visits 2 & 3 but what we don't know is HOW he viewed that *advertiser censored*? TV? internet? ~ computer, phone?
I think i read it was phone while having a bath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member