Found Deceased UT - Conzuelo "Nicole" Solorio-Romero, 25, abducted/shot, on video, Kearns, 6 Feb 2021 *Arrests*

25-year-old woman abducted from Kearns home Saturday, police say
25-year-old woman abducted from Kearns home Saturday, police say
Oh geez, this is scary. :eek: That truck should be easy to spot, though. MOO

From the article:

[...]

Conzuelo "Nicole" Solorio-Romero was taken from the house near 4800 West and 5400 South at about 2:30 p.m. Saturday, according to a news release from the Unified Police Department.

An investigation led detectives to a second house where they found evidence suggesting Solorio-Romero had been shot and was seriously injured, the release says. Police say they are searching for a Hispanic man in connection with the case who was wearing a white sweatshirt when Solorio-Romero was abducted.

They are also searching for an around 2010 model green, four-door Toyota Camry, as well as a white pickup truck with a red or orange plow on the front. They say the truck was hauling a flatbed trailer with landscape equipment and trash.

[...]

Anyone who saw or heard anything at the house in Kearns or has any information about the suspects in the case is asked to contact Unified police at 801-743-7000.

Several other law enforcement agencies are assisting Unified police in the case.

This is very brazen to happen in the middle of the day. You would think LE would release the name if they knew who did this because of a dv situation. Interesting that the FBI and Homeland security became involved so quickly.

FEB 9, 2021
Police believe missing Kearns woman was kidnapped and shot, seek help in finding her - Deseret News
[...]

Part of the alleged abduction was captured on a doorbell camera across the street, which appears to show a man in a white hoodie force the woman into a green 2010 Toyota Camry with another unidentifiable man driving.

[...]

Law enforcers in Wyoming are also assisting in the investigation as Unified police say they received information the suspects may be heading that way. The FBI, West Valley police and U.S. marshals are also helping in the search for the missing woman.

Solorio-Romero lives with her mother and sister who were the ones reporting her missing, Rivera said. It was not immediately known whether anyone else was home when Solorio-Romero was taken out of her house. ...

[...]

Oh geez, this is scary. :eek: That truck should be easy to spot, though. MOO

From the article:

[...]

Conzuelo "Nicole" Solorio-Romero was taken from the house near 4800 West and 5400 South at about 2:30 p.m. Saturday, according to a news release from the Unified Police Department.

An investigation led detectives to a second house where they found evidence suggesting Solorio-Romero had been shot and was seriously injured, the release says. Police say they are searching for a Hispanic man in connection with the case who was wearing a white sweatshirt when Solorio-Romero was abducted.

They are also searching for an around 2010 model green, four-door Toyota Camry, as well as a white pickup truck with a red or orange plow on the front. They say the truck was hauling a flatbed trailer with landscape equipment and trash.

[...]

Anyone who saw or heard anything at the house in Kearns or has any information about the suspects in the case is asked to contact Unified police at 801-743-7000.

Several other law enforcement agencies are assisting Unified police in the case.

They say the truck was hauling a flatbed trailer with landscape equipment and trash.
I think that flat bed traitor with trash would be a good place to look.
Sounds to me like someone called in a buddy.

FEB 10, 2021
Family Members Describe Moments Leading Up To Kearns Woman's Disappearance (ksltv.com)
[...]

JRM is the sister of Conzuelo “Nicole” Solorio-Romero. She told KSL she called 911 on Saturday. She said Conzuelo goes by “Nicole” and she had told her family she was being taken at gunpoint.

[...]

JRM lives in Illinois with her husband. Most of their family lives in Michoacán, Mexico. But Solorio-Romero lives in Utah with her boyfriend and 18-year-old sister, renting out the basement of a home.

“My little sister called me and she said, ‘Hey Jess I’m at the mall and Nicole called me crying saying some guys are trying to take her,’ and I said, ‘OK, hang up and I’ll call the police,’” JRM said.

She then called 911, but it wouldn’t be the last time.

[...]

“Dispatch told me because she is an adult that she is allowed to leave and do whatever she wants, but I explained to them, ‘Well this is different because she called and said she was being taken at gunpoint,’” said JRM.

She said her sister had taken cosmetology classes for a while and is a good person.

[...]

The two sisters were close, only 11 months apart.

“We are like best friends,” said JRM.

[...]

FEB 10, 2021
Investigation Providing Few Answers In Kearns Woman's Disappearance (ksltv.com)
[...]

“This is the middle of the afternoon on 5400 South — somebody saw something,” said Sgt. Melody Cutler with the Unified Police Department. “And that’s why I say you may not realize that what you saw was important, but it could’ve been. We see it from the video — people were driving by when this was happening, so you did see something.”

[...]

Surveillance footage shows cars driving past the kidnapping, and police are hoping to track down those people and neighbors who may have seen something. They’re also requesting anyone with surveillance cameras in the area to check their logs.

[...]

Police suspect Solorio-Romero was driven to a second location, where she was harmed.

“They did find very specific evidence that says she was shot and that she is seriously injured,” Cutler said.

The address of the second residence remains under lock and key as police are releasing very limited information on its location. However, they confirmed it is in Salt Lake County.

Cutler said the white truck was not necessarily spotted in the area where Solorio-Romero was kidnapped, but they believe the suspects are driving it.

[...]

5400 South is a busy road. I use to live about 3 miles south of there. I wish they would release the address of the second location.
“This is the middle of the afternoon on 5400 South — somebody saw something,” said Sgt. Melody Cutler with the Unified Police Department. “And that’s why I say you may not realize that what you saw was important, but it could’ve been. We see it from the video — people were driving by when this was happening, so you did see something.”

[...]

Surveillance footage shows cars driving past the kidnapping, and police are hoping to track down those people and neighbors who may have seen something. They’re also requesting anyone with surveillance cameras in the area to check their logs.

[...]

Police suspect Solorio-Romero was driven to a second location, where she was harmed.

“They did find very specific evidence that says she was shot and that she is seriously injured,” Cutler said.

The address of the second residence remains under lock and key as police are releasing very limited information on its location. However, they confirmed it is in Salt Lake County.

Cutler said the white truck was not necessarily spotted in the area where Solorio-Romero was kidnapped, but they believe the suspects are driving it.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
She lives with her boyfriend and her sister in a basement. Where were the homeowners or whoever lived in the house?
Was she alone? Where is her boyfriend?
How was she able to call and say she was being abducted if the perps were right there?

Facebook

<modsnip for sleuthing family>

<modsnip for discussing social media comments>

My guess would be a bf and the motive is rage or she knew too much. The landscaping truck connection doesn't give me a lot of hope. If they shot her, she isn't alive and being tended to by a fictional gang veterinarian in a seedy garage IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
REMINDER:

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed.

This means that the following social media links are NOT allowed unless you have prior permission from a moderator:

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Thank you for your participation and mindfulness of Websleuths’ Rules and Terms of Service guidelines.

FEB 14, 2021
No sign of missing woman from Kearns, but new info (kslnewsradio.com)
[...]

... despite asking for help from the public, and despite having doorbell video of the scene, police say they have received only a few leads about the missing woman from Kearns.

“We have received leads, however, none of them have panned out and led us to anything that has been concrete,” said Unified Police Sgt. Melody Cutler.

[...]

The police search for Nicole has now expanded to hospitals in neighboring states.

Investigators say they have no reason to believe the kidnapping was related to any domestic violence cases and they don’t have any evidence showing Solorio-Romero was involved in any kind of illegal activity. ...

[...]

They have very little information about the man who reportedly took her, other than he’s a Hispanic man wearing a white hoodie. A second man, a driver, was seen accompanying the suspect, but investigators were not able to get a clear description.

So, for now, the two vehicles seen in the video are still their most solid leads in the case of the missing woman from Kearns.

“Being able to find either one of those vehicles would be incredibly helpful,” Cutler said.

[...]

FEB 10, 2021
Investigation Providing Few Answers In Kearns Woman's Disappearance (ksltv.com)
[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

I wonder if they found this 2nd location by pinging her cell phone? Can't think of any other way they would know about a 2nd location.....
My opinion only.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back