Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why the McCanns submitted their complaint to the ECHR .
The parents have accused the Supreme Court judges who ruled against them in their court fight with ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral of nonsensical 'contradictions.'

Furious Gerry and Kate made it clear through lawyers that they strongly disagreed with the judges' 'erroneous' premise the lifting of their status as 'arguidos' or formal suspects did not mean they were innocent of any involvement in their daughter's May 3 2007 disappearance

The journo is close to them - this is a briefing from them.
Am aware of the connection..
The events / court delays etc may be real , but for me i’ll believe a related opinion or feeling of the M’s ( even an " expected " one ) is definitely 100% from them when I see it coming from their actual mouths on a TV interview or is released as an official statement on their official website .

Last edited:
This is why the McCanns submitted their complaint to the ECHR .
The parents have accused the Supreme Court judges who ruled against them in their court fight with ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral of nonsensical 'contradictions.'

Furious Gerry and Kate made it clear through lawyers that they strongly disagreed with the judges' 'erroneous' premise the lifting of their status as 'arguidos' or formal suspects did not mean they were innocent of any involvement in their daughter's May 3 2007 disappearance

Regardless, this has continuously been reported inaccurately. It seems there is no public details of the ECHR application until it is accepted, so we can't know the content.

But one thing we do know, is GA is not a party to it. It is an action against the State of Portugal, and at best the parents might win compensation.

As for the Lisbon trial, it is long over, and they no doubt already had to pay out the costs award.

Which is why we should not bother reading coverage from the Sun, Mail etc

Am aware of the connection..
The events / court delays etc may be real , but for me i’ll believe a related opinion or feeling of the M’s ( even an " expected " one ) is definitely 100% from them when I see it coming from their actual mouths on a TV interview or is released as an official statement on their official website .

The entire report is not worth bothering with given the basic legal inaccuracies that anyone can identify with 2 seconds thought.

Somehow got to reading this, check out the comments by Mike Teskowski, here's the link
Then it's in GM files if you Google, was this all checked out?
Some interesting pics in the GM files
More information gathering in Madeleine McCann case
Why on earth would PJ suspect that the McCanns had hidden or buried their daughter underneath the church?
As if they owned the place?

That's the PJ for you, shocking

So where exactly has the PJ acknowledged this and/or said anything about it? Can you provide a link to back up your 'shocking' claim?

Seems to me you've just eaten whole a wholly random comment by some random commenter and taken it as fact, solely because it fits your anti-PJ agenda.

Please, for clarity, state your sources or acknowledge that you don't have any so as not to take this thread off course.

Where was CB in 2009 ..?
Is this him at Orgiva 2009 at 3.40 ( camouflage jacket ) ?
Also at 3.56 CB ( another camouflage jacket ? ) and MT ? ( MT with criss-cross top ? )
Although jacket maybe slightly different between the two..think 3.56 more likely him ?
Not sure if it would be significant if it is ..but thought would post anyway as curious .

Last edited:

Where was CB in 2009 ..?
Is this him at Orgiva 2009 at 3.40 ( camouflage jacket ) ?
Also at 3.56 CB ( another camouflage jacket ? ) and MT ? ( MT with criss-cross top ? )
Although jacket maybe slightly different between the two..think 3.56 more likely him ?
Not sure if it would be significant if it is ..but thought would post anyway as curious .

According to my timeline he wasn't in prison, so could be him. Looks similar.
Funny that the way those trousers are hanging at the bottom is similar to his in the night time pic of the VW but that's prob just a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member