TX TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Fentanyl overdoses are not due to being laced on purpose. Simply placing drugs on the same scale that fentanyl was previously used on without cleaning the scale can be enough cross contamination and be a lethal enough dose to kill you. Many are selling drugs that they may not even know to be laced, but were rather cross contaminated higher up the food chain. Its bad business to kill your customers - and literally a SPEC of it on a pill can be enough to kill you. If it was lethal enough to kill one person it would be lethal enough for almost every person - and every single person would die. This lends more credence to it being cross contiminated as there are not uniform amounts on all the different pills/rocks/whatever.

As another poster said, if it was fentanyl, he wouldn't have gotten very far AT ALL. He'd be virtually immobile. I can't shake the feeling that there is another party involved that he encountered on SFR that fateful night.

I agree. That was me who posted one page back about how quickly he would have died if Fentanyl had been involved. But that was also me that posted the interview up there with the parents who lost their kid over a Snapchat drug deal.

I am absolutely confused about what happened to Jason, as we all are. I go back and forth with theories all day long. :(

I agree. That was me who posted one page back about how quickly he would have died if Fentanyl had been involved. But that was also me that posted the interview up there with the parents who lost their kid over a Snapchat drug deal.

I am absolutely confused about what happened to Jason, as we all are. I go back and forth with theories all day long. :(
Me too. I honestly just do not know what I think at this point. It’s usually the simplest answer, so I still lean toward him being out there not too far, just not found. :( But there are other possibilities.

To me, if he was joining anything it wouldn't have anything to do with politics. Especially how it went down. I'm more bent on something religious, like joining a cult.
ITA and if he contacted someone at the intersection and if the pick up was there, up Salt Flat Rd., it makes sense that it was so close to the I-10 interchange. I wonder if LE checked cameras at the entrance toll/e-zee pass onto the highway in the 67 minute time frame.

ITA and if he contacted someone at the intersection and if the pick up was there, up Salt Flat Rd., it makes sense that it was so close to the I-10 interchange. I wonder if LE checked cameras at the entrance toll/e-zee pass onto the highway in the 67 minute time frame.
IH 10 isn’t a toll road though. And since Salt Flat Rd. is the opposite direction from Luling to IH 10, I would guess he’d be traveling North and not to IH 10.
I just can’t imagine he’d actually wreck his car that badly to stage it and escape. How would he know he wouldn’t be killed? Why take that chance when he could have just parked it in a lot somewhere and disappear? Also why leave all his stuff? And why strip off all of his clothes? That makes no sense in my mind if he were going to join a cult or something. Maybe leaving electronics would be leaving old life behind. But why bring the weed and leave it to be found? He didn’t have to bring that at all. I don’t know. Just so many “why’s” in this case.

IH 10 isn’t a toll road though. And since Salt Flat Rd. is the opposite direction from Luling to IH 10, I would guess he’d be traveling North and not to IH 10.
I just can’t imagine he’d actually wreck his car that badly to stage it and escape. How would he know he wouldn’t be killed? Why take that chance when he could have just parked it in a lot somewhere and disappear? Also why leave all his stuff? And why strip off all of his clothes? That makes no sense in my mind if he were going to join a cult or something. Maybe leaving electronics would be leaving old life behind. But why bring the weed and leave it to be found? He didn’t have to bring that at all. I don’t know. Just so many “why’s” in this case.

Right. It's too elaborate of a plan for a 21 year old, in my opinion. Not that Jason is not a smart, creative guy, I'm sure he is, but at that age, would he really come up with such an elaborate plan like this with so many strange details? Maybe? It just seems unreasonable that he would put this much thought into disappearing, even if that was something he wanted to do. There are so many simpler ways (I guess) to go about it. This scene is just too strange to be staged.

Right. It's too elaborate of a plan for a 21 year old, in my opinion. Not that Jason is not a smart, creative guy, I'm sure he is, but at that age, would he really come up with such an elaborate plan like this with so many strange details? Maybe? It just seems unreasonable that he would put this much thought into disappearing, even if that was something he wanted to do. There are so many simpler ways (I guess) to go about it. This scene is just too strange to be staged.
Quite.
He could more easily have taken a bus or a train.
(edit, typo)

I've looked at the pictures. Does anyone know the specifics of how his car moved across the field and crashed? Or have any ideas?
There is a verbal description in the thread. I'm going to give it as I remember so it may not be 100% accurate. The car skidded and the first impact was the driver rear side with a tree then a secondary front impact into a fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288