Recovered/Located TX - Alexis Cavazos, 16, last seen leaving her job, Dallas, 7 Feb 2021

146981665_10219521523576423_5153630348679770051_n.jpg

From Twitter @MissingKids (National Center for Missing and Exploited Children) this post provides job location.

MISSING CHILD ALERT Alexis Cavazos #DALLAS, TX

Alexis, 16, was last seen leaving her job at BoomerJacks Grill on Samuell Boulevard on Feb 7, 2021 She may have gotten into an unknown vehicle. She may be with an unknown male. She goes by the nickname “Lexi.” @DallasPD https://t.co/2J0dU1KVC8

Wondering...
  • If she drove to work that day? Was car left behind? Did someone come to pick her up and she wasn't there?
  • If she left at expected time (end of shift)?
  • If there is any video footage of customers spending longer than usual with her that day?
  • If any customers left right before or after she did?
  • If she has phone? Assume yes and assume it's off now
  • What LE will find searching phone records?
  • If she is in a relationship?
  • If her mood has been different lately?
Hoping Lexi is safe!!

MOO

Her father answers some of the above questions on his fb (search posts for alexis cavazos missing). He also gave an interview that was posted on youtube.

ETA: The interview was very informative. Some details are alarming. The father is well spoken and very focused on finding her.

Last edited:
I have to say after only getting 1/2 way through his YouTube video, it is quite alarming. I’m wondering why she left out the back door without taking her phone and other things?

Her father answers some of the above questions on his fb (search posts for alexis cavazos missing). He also gave an interview that was posted on youtube.

ETA: The interview was very informative. Some details are alarming. The father is well spoken and very focused on finding her.
I asked a mod if we could link the interview. My thoughts are with Alexis' family. I hope LE rethinks their stance on categorizing this as a "runaway status".

On Feb 3rd, Alexis posted how thankful and blessed she is to have her family. That doesn't sound like a girl who wants to run away to me.

I have to say after only getting 1/2 way through his YouTube video, it is quite alarming. I’m wondering why she left out the back door without taking her phone and other things?
How many people actually saw her leaving? If if was just one person, I'd check into them first. If she was in an earlier altercation with someone, I doubt she would be getting into their car voluntarily, unless they are a friend/bf.

She told her father just before closing that she had a ride home. If the ride wasn't with one of her coworkers, it was likely with the person she left with. So she didn't just pop out and was abducted, since she was meant to leave with them anyway. Why the back door? She didn't want her coworkers to witness it. This is just one theory. I hope she's safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back