Recovered/Located TX - Alexis Cavazos, 16, last seen leaving her job, Dallas, 7 Feb 2021

Great work with these images. They lead me to wonder how would the cook have seen what the car looked like unless he was outside at the same time. There don't appear to be any windows. MOO
MOO maybe the cook was out smoking? My husband is a chef and I swear everyone in the industry seems to smoke and usually goes out back, out of view of any potential customers.
ETC spelling.

Last edited:
She may have been instructed to keep it a secret, so that it would be a super surprise when she would be featured in a high fashion magazine, or as the new sensation on a runway. (IF it has to do with a fake modeling gig)

I fear for her, this same scenario has happened before. Nearly happened to my own daughter, when she was 13 fgs. My daughter talked to me though, met this unknown woman at a school function..."your classic Nordic looks and flaxen hair are perfect".....meet me at such and such place and we will talk, it's a secret between us. I was horrified.

I would bet those tinted windows are on purpose, and the license plate is either missing or replaced. Whomever knows plenty about surveillance.

Please let me be wrong about abduction, whatever the lure was. Find Alexis safe.
It's been a week !

Tinted windows on a BMW or Mercedes - I'm guessing a rental with stolen, or as you mention, no plates. If the person she met owns the car, then, as her father says, trafficking/prostitution is a possibility. Her father seems realistic about the situation, police seems lazy or too busy to look into missing children.

MOO maybe the cool was out smoking? My husband is a chef and I swear everyone in the industry seems to smoke and usually goes out back, out of view of any potential customers.

Sounds like they were closing at 11:30 PM, locking up and shutting down as employees left the restaurant. He might have been taking out garbage, smoking, or making sure the back door was secure after she left. It's fortunate that he noticed the type of car she got into.

Do we know it was a man?
Also, did this person actually get out of the car? Or did the cook see Alexis walking towards the car only?

I don't think we know whether she believed she was meeting a man or a woman, and there's no information at this time about the person in the vehicle with the tinted windows, or whether she got into the front or the back seat. From the father's video, it sounds like the employee was able to describe the general color and possible make of vehicle.

Born Jan 18, 2005, she turned 16 less than a month before she vanished. No info regarding dates when she started working at the restaurant. This strikes me as social media rather than work, but anything is possible - work could be where they first met.

View attachment 284305

Have you seen this child? Alexis Cavazos
Does Texas allow 15 year olds to work as a cashier in an establishment that serves alcohol? Until almost midnight?

Do we know it was a man?
Also, did this person actually get out of the car? Or did the cook see Alexis walking towards the car only?

In the Dad's interview, he refers to the cook as a "he." Also, the cook stated that he could not say that Alexis definitely got into the vehicle, because he did not see her do so. He assumed that she did.

Oops! I misunderstood. You were asking if the driver of the vehicle was a man. We don't know that, I don't think.

I don't think we know whether she believed she was meeting a man or a woman, and there's no information at this time about the person in the vehicle with the tinted windows, or whether she got into the front or the back seat. From the father's video, it sounds like the employee was able to describe the general color and possible make of vehicle.
There may have been two individuals in the car. I fear she may have been incapacitated as soon as she was in the car, or at the least the car had child proof locks.

I feel so bad for her dad and sister, they must be beyond anguished. Dad was so proactive about safety too.....

Please let me be wrong about abduction, whatever the lure was. Find Alexis safe.
It's been a week !
A week is forever. Why did this take so long to surface? Was LE really dragging its heels, calling her a runaway? She's 16. It shouldn't matter why she's gone. Go find her!
Ok I'm sure it's not that simple but she could be anywhere after a week!

A week is forever. Why did this take so long to surface? Was LE really dragging its heels, calling her a runaway? She's 16. It shouldn't matter why she's gone. Go find her!
Ok I'm sure it's not that simple but she could be anywhere after a week!

I think it is that simple. A child, barely 16, did not come home from work. Her phone and ID were left behind. Clearly there's something wrong with this picture and police know that just like we know that.

I wonder whether her digital footprint stopped that day. Has there been any bank activity?

I think it is that simple. A child, barely 16, did not come home from work. Her phone and ID were left behind. Clearly there's something wrong with this picture and police know that just like we know that.

I wonder whether her digital footprint stopped that day. Has there been any bank activity?

All of her bank cards, credit cards, even card that had her weekly allowance, were all left behind at the cashier station of the bar and grill with her cell phone.

Things her father should do, in my opinion, in case he hasn't already done so, is ensure that security footage is collected to determine how the car left the restaurant, which direction, and then get footage along the freeway/roads in that direction - follow the car as far as possible. Tracking all cell phones that were at the restaurant at the time she left should also be possible - police should be able to separate restaurant area cell numbers from freeway traffic. Check rental cars agencies within 100 miles for dark or black BMW or Mercedes with tinted windows on the day that she vanished and returned up to 3 days after she vanished. Ask friends whether she was excited about anything, or hinted about something. Mekayla Bali hinted to friends, but did not tell. There must be at least one clue to run with by now.

All of her bank cards, credit cards, even card that had her weekly allowance, were all left behind at the cashier station of the bar and grill with her cell phone.

Of course. She vanished without a trace, having chosen to leave her cell phone and money access behind. The only way that makes sense to me is that she thought there would be a new cell phone and credit card waiting for her in the nice car. No 16 year old wants to be without a phone or money for more than a day. Weekly allowance card allowed her $15 per week pocket money. She left that behind.

It's like she was disconnecting from her dad, but she wouldn't do that unless she thought it could be better. I'm sure she wasn't thinking that disappearing in the back of a stranger's car with no contact with friends, family, work and school was a better idea.

during this interview at 12:32 mark it was commented that there was an argument/disturbance in the restaurant. When I first heard this video I was thinking someone may have left something behind and she was delivering it out back due to the front doors being locked at that point since they were closing. I'm not saying this is the case because I'm not so sure anymore but wanted to throw that out there. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back