Status
Not open for further replies.
PAK is certainly a serious POI

Pak is poi to who?

Not to spota - not to the Feds.
This is Stacy Skorupa - Assistant DA for sex trafficking prosecution
she works with
Ed Reilly who is Lt at SCPD.

He was the CO on Megan Waterman missing person task force.
Loretta Lynch's office prosecuted Megan Waterman's pimp and he went
to prison for years and years. The Feds took Akeem Cruz down in Maine,
and then NY so he was already in prison.

Spota did not have Stacy take Pak down, how come?

Attachments

• aaaaa.png
    aaaaa.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
Pak is poi to who?

Not to spota - not to the Feds.
This is Stacy Skorupa - Assistant DA for sex trafficking prosecution
she works with
Ed Reilly who is Lt at SCPD.

He was the CO on Megan Waterman missing person task force.
Loretta Lynch's office prosecuted Megan Waterman's pimp and he went
to prison for years and years. The Feds took Akeem Cruz down in Maine,
and then NY so he was already in prison.

Spota did not have Stacy take Pak down, how come?
Because it's Spota.

Because Spota is/was the ring leader on the corruption (regarding the the LISK case). Proof? I think there is enough of that flying around.

Because it's Spota.

Because Spota is/was the ring leader on the corruption (regarding the the LISK case). Proof? I think there is enough of that flying around.

Here's the scary part, even though he's out of the mix? Bet your bottom dollar that he's still involved.

Here comes Hawkshaw to tell you Burke led Spota around, that Burke was the ringleader
on the corruption in

Okay the election is over. Is there going to be at least one elected official in the Suffolk County area, either local, county, state or federal level, who is going to take a lead position to get to the bottom of this case(s)?

One Political Party claims to be the party of 'Law and Order', the other Political Party claims to fight for "Justice for All'. Here is a great opportunity for some elected officials to put their Big Boy pants on and do some public service in regards these crimes. MOO

Worth reading very closely. I think I suggested reading this some time ago. BTW, in case you folks didn't know the kid that was the subject of that decision was a Michael Quartararo. One of the judges in one of the many trials was Stuart Namm. I'm told MQ and the Judge became friends so much so they dined with their wives. Do you think Judge Name would have dinner with the kid who was a killer? And the judge was a 'hanging' judge beloved by the SCPD until he wasn't anymore and Tom Spota and his pals got rid of him

1. SG went to JB’s House in the middle of the night 2. She was a sex worker. She ran out of the house a few hours later and screaming “they are trying to kill me.” 3. A year later she was found dead not far from JB house. 4. Found face up on shrubs off the ground . She didn’t drown. What more do you need to know?
I’m certain that the 911 call explains a lot about what happened that night. And while we, the public, can only speculate on its contents there are lots of people who know exactly what information that call contains, and which individual persons it identifies. SCPD, NYS Police, and more recently Gilbert estate attorney John Ray all know its contents and any individuals that are identified/and or linked to that call.

I’m certain that the 911 call explains a lot about what happened that night. And while we, the public, can only speculate on its contents there are lots of people who know exactly what information that call contains, and which individual persons it identifies. SCPD, NYS Police, and more recently Gilbert estate attorney John Ray all know its contents and any individuals that are identified/and or linked to that call.

@Sleuth_Noob so why doesn’t general public (us) know the contents of the phone call?

@Sleuth_Noob so why doesn’t general public (us) know the contents of the phone call?[/QUOTE

None of you realize that scpd should have handed over that 911 call t0 the Feds.

Shannan named so many names that call will never be released.

scpd cops tipped intel about shannan's 911 call to mari gilbert in 2011 before burke was chief.

pak knew as well as brewer and hackett knows, but you dont hear them on any podcasts, now do ya?

scpd never prosecuted pak nor brewer- (*WINK WINK*)
cuz spota blocked it and protected brewer and pak from arrest and dominick
Varrone
lied thru his teeth that hackett was just a nosy busy body and not involved - liar.
Hackett was directly involved with shannans death
and John ray is covering up - not going after evidence

Ray has caught & killed & gotten rid of evidence in Hackett's case and in doing so he broke the law

when you break the law usually you go to prison
but tommie spota (*wink wink*) is very fond
of the way ray flies his freak flag (*wink wink wink*)
and ray has benefitted financially from intentionally
covering up for Hacketts involvement in Shannan's murder and cover-up.

Last edited:

ray is withholding evidence in the case.
he is a very special (*wink wink*)
f-r-i-e-n-d
of spota. wink wink wink wink wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads