Found Deceased CA - Tatiana Dugger, 18, East Oakland, 8 Jan 2021

Duplicate post.

Last edited:
still missing. conflicting information in media reports and literal silence coming from LE. Family is saying they want people to stop playing CSI with Tatianna's case and I get it. But I also want to acknowledge that we want more information and want to assist in bringing her home if at all possible. Praying it is HT, but also gravely concerned it is not. Though related, I'm sure. Its been way too long without any tips or information.

still missing. conflicting information in media reports and literal silence coming from LE. Family is saying they want people to stop playing CSI with Tatianna's case and I get it. But I also want to acknowledge that we want more information and want to assist in bringing her home if at all possible. Praying it is HT, but also gravely concerned it is not. Though related, I'm sure. Its been way too long without any tips or information.

I totally understand family wants privacy. I noticed the above information was posted on her missing page on Facebook. The person who posted that is not an immediate family member. It is an inadvertently alienating interpretation of a post below it from Tatiana's brother, K_____H_____Jr. That was posted 18 hours ago. He is very thankful and states they can't release too much because of the investigation. Second post down.

I think in general, many of us want to make certain/assist if need be that she stays in the media and is not forgotten. This helps drive tips. I don't think people are playing CSI, but I can imagine it might feel that way. It is definitely way too long and it is so concerning. Even if she chose to cutoff ties with all family and friends, which I don't think happened, families definitely need answers. I wish we could help more.

Last edited:
I totally understand family wants privacy. I think in general, many of us want to make certain/assist if need be that she stays in the media and is not forgotten. This helps drive tips. I don't think people are playing CSI, but I can imagine it might feel that way. It is definitely way too long and it is so concerning. Even if she chose to cutoff ties with all family and friends, which I don't think happened, families definitely need answers. I wish we could help more.

the cases that get the most media attention are the ones with very vocal family. i understand wanting privacy entirely but they need to appoint a spokesperson.

the cases that get the most media attention are the ones with very vocal family. i understand wanting privacy entirely but they need to appoint a spokesperson.

I agree with this. I updated/edited my post while you were responding. There are a lot of dynamics and barriers as well. I am not sure anyone knows how to react in this situation. I would definitely like to get her back in the media again as well. It actually appears one sister spoke to the city counsel and the brother is actively posting as well. #bringhometati

Bring Home Tatiana Dugger
February 10, 2021
Today is Tatiana’s 19th birthday.
It’s been a full month with zero social media’s and no positive sightings.
We love and miss you so much today is going to be tough to say the least. We trying to do anything and everything we can to find her and bring her home safely. As her family we ask that everyone please share her posts today.
Please pray for her safe return.

How sad for Tatiana's family :(

150613408_114279093984227_1689597739961678099_n.jpg

no, they can be disappeared.
I always thought in trafficking you are held against your will but are actively seeing customers. Also thinking would someone want to still actively traffick or hold someone who is being looked for by police in two cities and maybe even the FBI. That would bring a lot of unwanted attention to your operation

I always thought in trafficking you are held against your will but are actively seeing customers. Also thinking would someone want to still actively traffick or hold someone who is being looked for by police in two cities and maybe even the FBI. That would bring a lot of unwanted attention to your operation
This is true but it took awhile so they may have thought they groomed her well enough.

I'm feeling a bit of frustration with the family. what good is posting on the find Tatiana page, if barely a few hundred people like it. They haven't reached out to news outlets, asking for coverage. At this point they need to be doing more to advocate for her. Why is the FBI not involved? this is increasingly becoming to me a missing/homicide case than purely human trafficking. I believe Marcos sold her to an unknown, who never returned her, and he himself has no idea who he sold her to or where she is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back