UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The river isn't too far away, but it is the River Foss as it runs through Layerthorpe, and its really not that deep at all in that area, so putting a body in there would just be daft. There is Tang Hall beck nearby, but again it isn't deep and I am sure I read an article that said police were searching there.

There are allotments not too far away. I'm not sure if remember reading if they were searched or if any of the POI had any sort of connection to them?
What about the nidd?

I’m guessing the “killer” wasn’t a serial killer or psychopath so wouldn’t be interested in trophies,

therefore is it safe to surmise the body and belongings would have been disposed of at the same time and in the same place -

was the phone turned off to save any possibility of the body been located -

if so the body wasn’t disposed of immediately after death, which gives credence to the supposition that it may have been disposed of later that day, possibly on someone’s way home?

You could possibly surmise that if the body was buried for example, the bag and phone might have been buried too. I'm sure I saw on a documentary that new technology meant that your phone could be traced even if the phone was switched off. Or have I just been watching too much CSI and that idea is a bit of artistic license for a TV show? o_O

I’m guessing the “killer” wasn’t a serial killer or psychopath so wouldn’t be interested in trophies,

therefore is it safe to surmise the body and belongings would have been disposed of at the same time and in the same place -

if so the body wasn’t disposed of immediately after death, which gives credence to the supposition that it may have been disposed of later that day, possibly on someone’s way home?

You could possibly surmise that if the body was buried for example, the bag and phone might have been buried too. I'm sure I saw on a documentary that new technology meant that your phone could be traced even if the phone was switched off. Or have I just been watching too much CSI and that idea is a bit of artistic license for a TV show? o_O

What about the nidd?

I think the Nidd splits off from the Ouse somewhere near Harrogate or Knaresborough.

I think the Nidd splits off from the Ouse somewhere near Harrogate or Knaresborough.
It feeds to the Ouse ? I looked I’m sure it’s North West of York poppleton area?

I guess the cops should ring her number and see what happens.

Claudias bike was in the kitchen, I presume it would be easier through the back door rather then the front.

If Claudia was walking to work as her Mum suggests she would. Then would Claudia be more likely to use the back door?

During the pandemic, I expected someone to snap and reveal what happened to Claudia...

Perhaps they haven’t been furloughed and cooped up in isolation - perhaps they are still working.....places of learning are closed whereas the construction industry remains open

Her slippers suggest not

may I ask why it matters what door she used? CCTV didn’t cover either door..... if the silver focus is key (picking her up on the morning of the 19th) then why the interest in the doors - her slippers suggest she used the front door, if you believe she set off for work unharmed on the 19th

Its just my opinion but I think the battery was removed to take the sim card out and that had the same effect as turning it off.
The Samsung D900 also had a micro sd card slot, If Claudia used an sd card that could have also been removed at the same time..

This is a link to the unboxing and features of a Samsung D900.. start at 7.32

The river isn't too far away, but it is the River Foss as it runs through Layerthorpe, and its really not that deep at all in that area, so putting a body in there would just be daft. There is Tang Hall beck nearby, but again it isn't deep and I am sure I read an article that said police were searching there.

There are allotments not too far away. I'm not sure if remember reading if they were searched or if any of the POI had any sort of connection to them?
Can one moor a boat there ?

Its just my opinion but I think the battery was removed to take the sim card out and that had the same effect as turning it off.
The Samsung D900 also had a micro sd card slot, If Claudia used an sd card that could have also been removed at the same time..

This is a link to the unboxing and features of a Samsung D900.. start at 7.32

was that model dual sim compatible do you know? I.E. two numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes