Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but it isn’t looking like there will be charges in Tammys death.

These two are evil to the core and they seem to be waiting their turn at trial and believing they will go free. Even if they get ten years, that would be sickening. They should get life just for the fact HER children were buried on HIS property.

And again, just my opinion, how could his family/children want anything to do with Chad? It disgusts me!

EXACTLY what I was thinking - here's another hapless male soul caught in LCNDRVD's snare. (I may have missed one or more discarded surname initials there, but it's so hard to keep track!)
I think it's probably not possible for Lori to be in the same room with a male and not try to cast her spell. It has always worked for her before, and with MM there is every reason to give it a go, not only another admirer, but a sympathetic lawyer to be gained.

Means is getting drawn into Lori's web. He's probably contemplating divorce of his current wife and marrying Lori.

She's not going to be charged with murder despite what everyone thinks. There is nothing tying her to the scene and with her brother deceased no way to get testimony.

Chad "might" get the murder charge but even that's iffy. Bodies on his property don't prove he murdered those poor kids. Maybe his own children can tie him to it. Their testimony might implicate him but it also might reveal their complicity. They might need immunity even if their knowledge is limited. Just living across the street and being combative with authorities and press is enough to draw suspicion. It doesn't convict them but it casts a bad light. They might end up the missing link to convict Chad.

The authorities have blown this murder case. The best they can do is convict Chad and Lori of lesser charges. Everything else will be highly circumstantial.

This is an interesting video featuring the analysis of this case by two retired LE NYC detectives and a retired Secret Service detective. Although those of us closely following this case will find a few errors in their details, they address what is propbably happening behind the scenes in an investigation like this and may give hope to those who are wondering if there is enough to charge the perps.

Means is getting drawn into Lori's web. He's probably contemplating divorce of his current wife and marrying Lori.

She's not going to be charged with murder despite what everyone thinks. There is nothing tying her to the scene and with her brother deceased no way to get testimony.

Chad "might" get the murder charge but even that's iffy. Bodies on his property don't prove he murdered those poor kids. Maybe his own children can tie him to it. Their testimony might implicate him but it also might reveal their complicity. They might need immunity even if their knowledge is limited. Just living across the street and being combative with authorities and press is enough to draw suspicion. It doesn't convict them but it casts a bad light. They might end up the missing link to convict Chad.

The authorities have blown this murder case. The best they can do is convict Chad and Lori of lesser charges. Everything else will be highly circumstantial.
In defense of the authorities, this case was a mess because the two murderers committed their crimes in various States and there were many local authorities who couldn’t or didn’t try to piece it all together. It must be a nightmare for all of them right now.

That being said,

I especially believe the authorities in Arizona who didn’t investigate the Charles Vallow death case were incompetent and likely do not sleep very well at night. They should take a hard look at themselves and consider finding other employment.

As for Alex, you have the coroner ruling it a natural death due to blood clots. I believe there is more to his untimely death but proving it in court is a different matter.

Finally, I question the investigators, DA and lawyers in Idaho. I wonder how many of them are more concerned with this case sullying the reputation of their church.

And, you have Lori’s family members who are as messed up as she is. Sickening. And Chads family members who are likely defending him. What a mess!

The heroes here are JJs grandparents and Lori’s oldest son. I pray they fight to the finish for justice for JJ and Tylee.

Chad "might" get the murder charge but even that's iffy. Bodies on his property don't prove he murdered those poor kids.

To be fair though, they don't have to prove he directly murdered the kids

They could charge him as being an accomplice and part of the overall conspiracy.

IMO the killer fact in that regard is because the kids were killed at different times, Chad cannot claim to be merely an accessory after the fact. He knew one child had been murdered and concealed on his property - before the second kid was murdered. That makes him a party to the murders with prior knowledge IMO

It would be difficult to argue IMO, that Alex kept turning up at his property with dead bodies to bury, and he knew nothing about all this

Hidden: A True Crime Podcast, featuring the husband and wife team of Dr. John Matthias, a forensic psychologist, and Lauren Matthias, a journalist, has the first new episode since last November up today. They were previous guests on Tricia's YouTube Channel.

Beyond the Veil: When Lori Met Chad and the Dream of Immortal Love Part I

Thanks for posting the link. I meant to watch it after lunch today but got sidelined by finding out there's 13 Podcasts in the Beyond the Veil series. So, I've watched 4. Free day tomorrow means I'm going to settle with a coffee and press play again.

I especially believe the authorities in Arizona who didn’t investigate the Charles Vallow death case were incompetent and likely do not sleep very well at night. They should take a hard look at themselves and consider finding other employment.

When I think them chatting it up with the shooter and the widow — who had left the scene with the kids (witnesses!) then returned — immediately after the killing, then hearing about throwing a celebratory pool party that evening was all so far beyond sketchy. LE members here, what is the SOP in such cases?

To be fair though, they don't have to prove he directly murdered the kids

They could charge him as being an accomplice and part of the overall conspiracy.

IMO the killer fact in that regard is because the kids were killed at different times, Chad cannot claim to be merely an accessory after the fact. He knew one child had been murdered and concealed on his property - before the second kid was murdered. That makes him a party to the murders with prior knowledge IMO

It would be difficult to argue IMO, that Alex kept turning up at his property with dead bodies to bury, and he knew nothing about all this

And don't forget Tammie Daybell's death...zero investigation. Nothing. Not even a cursory review.

Life insurance, tick
Healthy woman dies at home, tick
Husband having affair, tick

Over two months later, after she was embalmed, buried, no autopsy, they decide to "investigate".

Yeah, the horse has left the barn, and gone off to Hawaii. With his GF, to get married. With the convenient insurance money to fund everything.

Who believes that TD died at night choking? Accidentally?

The motion to compel broadcast got me thinking about TD's autopsy reults being complete but not yet released to the public. They are under the control of the Freemont County Sheriff's office but certainly the results would have been given to both the prosecution and defense by now. Could the results have somehow played into the motion to compel? If foul play was found, obviously CD would be the main person of interest but CD's lawyer, JP, didn't file that motion. It makes me wonder if there might be ad tie-in with LV that's making MM jump through those hoops.
TD’s autopsy report is for another investigation. I think much of the pledings from defense is to find out what they have on their clients for the spouses deaths. No charges have been filed so they are not entitled to that information. Summer and Zulema have some knowledge on Charles death but nothing on Tammy or the children. She was not in the inner circle. Summer was told the old story of protecting the kids from Charles’ evil family who got the life insurance money. In my opinion, This is all a fishing expedition to see what evidence they have on other murder charges.

It appears that MM is busy again but the documents aren't online yet:

• 02/22/2021 Supplemental Request for Discovery

Comment
    VALLOW. Supplemental Discovery Req

• 02/23/2021 Motion

Comment
    VALLOW. Motion for Remote Testimony

• 02/23/2021 Motion

Comment
    VALLOW. Motion to Compel

• Details (idaho.gov)
ETA: Daybell's case has additions too:

• 02/23/2021 Motion

Comment
    DAYBELL. Motion for Remote Testimony

• 02/23/2021 Motion

Comment
    DAYBELL. Motion to Compel

Last edited:
And don't forget Tammie Daybell's death...zero investigation. Nothing. Not even a cursory review.

Life insurance, tick
Healthy woman dies at home, tick
Husband having affair, tick

Over two months later, after she was embalmed, buried, no autopsy, they decide to "investigate".

Yeah, the horse has left the barn, and gone off to Hawaii. With his GF, to get married. With the convenient insurance money to fund everything.

Who believes that TD died at night choking? Accidentally?
Peacefully to boot, as if dying of coughing fits is relaxing, and blissful. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members