JonBenet Ramsey: What Really Happened?

DeDee,
The Dr. Phil interviews were an attempt at a reputational makeover, this is Dr. Phil's day job, yet it failed big time.

The settlement from the defamation case and the paid interview with Dr Phil will have been directed via corporate entities controlled by John Ramsey. These companies sold the broadcast rights around the world including the The Daily Mail in the UK and its US counterpart.

Because John currently runs Ramsey Communications and is in charge of all the financial accounts.

Appearing on Dr. Phil suggests Burke Ramsey does what he is asked, so maybe its the same with his finances?

Presumably Burke Ramsey has swapped his IT Cubicle for something more luxurious?

As mentioned upthread by another poster the Ramsey’s attorney, Lin Wood, had previously represented Dr Phil in a separate matter. Without that connection, I wonder if Doc Phil would have been so accepting of BR’s story.

UKGuy,
Perhaps Susan Stine had a visitor such as Judith P, and was called out on it. Perhaps this is the reason to tell BPD. One has to questions her motives here. After all it’s highly likely it was her son that rode off in the night on the bike. There is so much going on behind the scenes here of which me know not of.

Since BR, stated in his own words “He was basically just getting on with my life, you know.” How did he know so much detail about the crime? Why the basement? Where did his bike go that night? What is his explanation? A shrug of the shoulders?
What versions of events do you believe in and why? I’d love to hear it.

They are currently airing more Jonbenet movies and Dr. Phil w/BR again in my area. Makes one wonder about JR’s health. JAR rearing his head from out of the darkness these past 25 years? Something is up. Hint, hint, hint.

I think it would be awesome if we could get DS dna. DS and BR have remained friends to this day. I am sure (if a cover needs to be made) then they have already got their plot down. Again, where did the bike go? Or, perhaps somebody got that covered for them?

I understand you place importance on the stained pajama pants found in JB bedroom. No doubt it is significant especially if the chocolates were also covered in the same dna poo. This would explain the case of events taking place in the bedroom verses downstairs in let’s say the Sunroom.

I say, I will place us back at the bowl of nonchalant bowl of pineapple.

As for where are the fecally stained pajamas, I shall quote you:

Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, James Kolar, pages 370 - 371
There were other police reports in the files that documented what I thought could be viewed as related behavior. CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenét’s bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.
Kolar can only have sourced this information from police reports or by interview of an actual investigator or psychologist, etc other than directly from Burke Ramsey's mouth?

And, I reply ...
Must be in the evidence locker, hey?
I thought I was completely up on this case but I missed the part about the bicycle and Burke’s friend apparently leaving home Christmas night. Can someone please point me to where I can read/hear about that in more detail? It’s very interesting if true.

Thanks!

UKGuy

Thank you for clearing up my misapprehension concerning the whereabouts of the Stines on the morning of the 26th. That they were not in attendance with the rest of the bunch, who were called over, is another tantalizing ambiguity in a mess replete with them. This is an example of something that could be fleshed out, if only someone would ask the right question of the Rs. Sigh.

Of course, Susan S was the official gatekeeper at the R residence on the 23rd, and she dismissed the 911 call as an error to BPD. However, on the 26th, the Stines suddenly appear to have lost their status with the Rs? Also, the Stines were among the last to see JB alive. They are entangled in the events that culminated in a horrible murder.

Given that the Stines were (are?) definitely Team Ramsey, Susan's reporting of the details which BR provided to DS seems unusual in that it serves to underscore the suspicion of RDI.

UKGuy

Thank you for clearing up my misapprehension concerning the whereabouts of the Stines on the morning of the 26th. That they were not in attendance with the rest of the bunch, who were called over, is another tantalizing ambiguity in a mess replete with them. This is an example of something that could be fleshed out, if only someone would ask the right question of the Rs. Sigh.

Of course, Susan S was the official gatekeeper at the R residence on the 23rd, and she dismissed the 911 call as an error to BPD. However, on the 26th, the Stines suddenly appear to have lost their status with the Rs? Also, the Stines were among the last to see JB alive. They are entangled in the events that culminated in a horrible murder.

Given that the Stines were (are?) definitely Team Ramsey, Susan's reporting of the details which BR provided to DS seems unusual in that it serves to underscore the suspicion of RDI.

proust20,
No problem. Apparently Susan Stine told Mary Ann Kaempfer on returning from JonBenet's funeral, who then allegedly told a BDI investigator undertaking standard follow up interviews.

No doubt Susan Stine was requested to be interviewed by BPD?

She did give testimony to the Grand Jury!

IMO the Stines were left out of the guest list precisely because they are linked in some prior fashion?

I thought I was completely up on this case but I missed the part about the bicycle and Burke’s friend apparently leaving home Christmas night. Can someone please point me to where I can read/hear about that in more detail? It’s very interesting if true.

Thanks!

Colorado303,
It is merely speculation that DS rode off in the middle of the night on BR bike that he had gotten for Christmas 1996. The bike disappeared that night.

Colorado303,
It is merely speculation that DS rode off in the middle of the night on BR bike that he had gotten for Christmas 1996. The bike disappeared that night.
Thanks! Did it disappear then show up again, or disappeared and stayed gone? And where is it stated that the bike disappeared at all? I completely missed that.

From comments here I got the impression that it was known (or there is good reason to believe) Burke’s friend left his home late the evening of 12/25. Is the missing bike the only indication that may have been the case?

icedtea4me,

So, was the entire letter written from her subconscious mind IYO?

I'm certain that it was written with the right side, the creative side, of her brain. It was a fabrication since it was not a true ransom note, per se. I also would imagine that elements of the crime, which Patsy had in her subconscious, came out in the note. So, I do think much of the note came from her subconscious.

Thanks! Did it disappear then show up again, or disappeared and stayed gone? And where is it stated that the bike disappeared at all? I completely missed that.

From comments here I got the impression that it was known (or there is good reason to believe) Burke’s friend left his home late the evening of 12/25. Is the missing bike the only indication that may have been the case?

Here's a pic of a bike in the Ramseys' backyard.

Attachments

• bikeinbkyd2.jpg
    bikeinbkyd2.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 98

Colorado303,
BR bike disappeared and stayed gone. The Ramsey’s failed to mention that BR got a bike that Christmas, merely JB. It took years for them to acknowledge that fact. Why?
The comments about BR friend taking his bike is merely speculation as to whom took it.
For review:
You can start with JR interview JUNE 23RD, 1998.
Also reviewDr.Phil interview where BR states he got a bike that Christmas.

TinaD,
Yes, all very mysterious stuff.

Definitely, neither Susan or Jeff Stine played or hung about with Burke Ramsey.

If you check out Burke's behavior from when he fakes awaking to his arrival at the White's house, he has next to nothing to say, i.e. What's going on, Where is JonBenet, etc.

Fleet White comments Burke basically asked no questions other than those his father might have offered as an explanation.

So he leaves his own house effectively in silence, appears to me his father told him to Say nothing, Do not answer questions?

Both parents when interviewed claimed they never relayed any details regarding JonBenet's death to Burke, they wanted to protect him.

Fast forward to Susan Stine overhearing Burke Ramsey relating a running commentary on JonBenet's death, he now knows many details regarding JonBenet's death.

The Stines have so much skin in the game, Susan Stine sends fake BPD emails and Jeff Stine is employed by John Ramsey.

Unlike the White's the Stines do not pass the smell test, something is rotten here?

Also if Burke's details were all in the public domain why would Susan Stine bother phoning BPD with the conversation she overheard?

It’s possible that while Fleet White did not say anything to Burke, he discussed what happened with other adults in the home. If little kids are not given information, they get curious and listen in. FW would have given an explanation for BR being at the house. His houseguests would have discussed it and one of the children could have over heard. The information BR knew would have matched what FW knew from that morning with the addition of possible adult speculation on what happened.

FW would not have known that JB had been struck on the head. No invitees at the house on the 26th did. However, BR displayed this knowledge in his interview with Dr. Bernhard.

It’s possible that while Fleet White did not say anything to Burke, he discussed what happened with other adults in the home. If little kids are not given information, they get curious and listen in. FW would have given an explanation for BR being at the house. His houseguests would have discussed it and one of the children could have over heard. The information BR knew would have matched what FW knew from that morning with the addition of possible adult speculation on what happened.

JustJes,
JonBenet's head injury was only revealed during her autopsy and was unexpected.

What Fleet White might have known in the morning might have been different from what John Ramsey presented him with in the afternoon?

That is, Fleet White did not observe a white blanket in the wine-cellar when her first looked, yet subsequently John Ramsey with imperfect eyesight did!

The Ramsey line is that Burke knew nothing as he had been asleep all night.

JustJes,

What Fleet White might have known in the morning might have been different from what John Ramsey presented him with in the afternoon?

That is, Fleet White did not observe a white blanket in the wine-cellar when her first looked, yet subsequently John Ramsey with imperfect eyesight did!

My understanding is that Fleet White stood in the doorway, didn't see anything, and closed the door. I believe if he had just stepped in the room a few feet and looked around, he would've seen the white blanket.

My understanding was that Fleet White opened the door, but stood in the doorway and, due to his size, light was blocked from entering the room. Anyway, if had just stepped in the room a few feet and looked around, there's no doubt he would've seen her.
JustJes,

My understanding is that Fleet White stood in the doorway, didn't see anything, and closed the door. I believe if he had just stepped in the room a few feet and looked around, he would've seen the white blanket.

My understanding was that Fleet White opened the door, but stood in the doorway and, due to his size, light was blocked from entering the room. Anyway, if had just stepped in the room a few feet and looked around, there's no doubt he would've seen her.

icedtea4me,

He did not just stand in the doorway, he looked into the wine-cellar and saw nothing of substance.

There was enough ambient light for Fleet White to make out the contours of objects in the wine-cellar.

if there was insufficient light available due to his height then he had the option of adjusting his position, quite easily done.

Point being Fleet White did not confront a black void, shrug and walk away.

If there had been a white-blanket lying on the wine-cellar floor this would have jumped out at Fleet White thus meriting further investigation.

Patsy has stated that Fleet White had visited the wine-cellar before to fetch a bottle of wine during a dinner party.

Of course the takeaway question is how come John Ramsey immediately saw JonBenet when Fleet White did not?

If you reckon the case is JDI then obviously that's because he put her there, but when was that, after Fleet White's visit or before.

All answers on a postcard to John Ramsey's optician.

JustJes,

icedtea4me,

He did not just stand in the doorway, he looked into the wine-cellar and saw nothing of substance.

There was enough ambient light for Fleet White to make out the contours of objects in the wine-cellar.

if there was insufficient light available due to his height then he had the option of adjusting his position, quite easily done.

Point being Fleet White did not confront a black void, shrug and walk away.

If there had been a white-blanket lying on the wine-cellar floor this would have jumped out at Fleet White thus meriting further investigation.

Patsy has stated that Fleet White had visited the wine-cellar before to fetch a bottle of wine during a dinner party.

Of course the takeaway question is how come John Ramsey immediately saw JonBenet when Fleet White did not?

If you reckon the case is JDI then obviously that's because he put her there, but when was that, after Fleet White's visit or before.

All answers on a postcard to John Ramsey's optician.

1. He couldn't find the light switch.

2. Do you see that blue mark? Fleet would have had to have stepped past that section of the wall that jutted out in order to have seen the blanket.

3. It was before Fleet's visit.

Attachments

• ramseywinecellar.png
    ramseywinecellar.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 65

1. He couldn't find the light switch.

2. Do you see that blue mark? Fleet would have had to have stepped past that section of the wall that jutted out in order to have seen the blanket.

3. It was before Fleet's visit.

icedtea4me,

On 1. this is redundant.

On 2. there was ambient light, enough to see the outline of objects.

On 3. OK, so the case is then JDI.

Lets hope Fleet White does an interview where he recounts his experience of looking in the wine-cellar?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back