Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it really dated December 9, 2021? Seems off? IMO

The original December 9 motion is attached to yesterday's motion. So Wood waited over 2 and a half months for a reply.

Nobody has ever mentioned JJ and Tylee's autopsy reports, and they surely are done by now I would think. Does defense have those I wonder?

I guess the living,breathing, lying murderers have more rights
than the murdered, dismembered, burned & buried little children.
How does one person decide another person will no longer live?
Has our society dumbed down so far THAT is up for debate?
THIS needs to be over.

MOO!!!

Saw elsewhere and sharing here.
“Lori was asked for the Mrs. Texas Pageant “tell us why you are, what makes you tick?”

She answers: “being a good mom is very important to me and a good wife and a good worker. And being all those things together is not easy so I’m basically a ticking time bomb” (as she’s clearly laughing)

yikes. Wow.

I heard it on a recent Dateline podcast about this, as I remember thinking the police body cam footage of Charles’ death with mirrors all over the living room were because Lori apparently liked to have a “dancing room” and she would dance for hours almost ever nice I believe is what they said. She wanted something like that everywhere she lived. I’m

edit: I will try to get the time stamps for those interested

I guess the living,breathing, lying murderers have more rights
than the murdered, dismembered, burned & buried little children.
How does one person decide another person will no longer live?
Has our society dumbed down so far THAT is up for debate?
THIS needs to be over.

MOO!!!
I understand your frustration, but justice doesn't come from sinking to their level.

Also, this sitting around in jail, waiting for what LE have against them, isn't anything like what they wanted: waiting on Kuai for the call to the end time.

20/20 program on Lori Vallow, watcing now. I think it's called "The Gravediggers Wife"

Surprised to see Lori's mother and sister on the show talking about her.
Also interviews her friend April from Hawaii, JJ's grandparents.
Alex and Charles were very good friends for a long time.

It seems odd to me to see LV's mom and sister talking about her on the show.

I heard it on a recent Dateline podcast about this, as I remember thinking the police body cam footage of Charles’ death with mirrors all over the living room were because Lori apparently liked to have a “dancing room” and she would dance for hours almost ever nice I believe is what they said. She wanted something like that everywhere she lived. I’m

edit: I will try to get the time stamps for those interested

The narcissism by LVD is epic.

20/20 "The Gravedigger's Wife"

Two Chandler LE talk about the shooting of CV, and how they drove LV and Tylee home from the station, and how very odd that was because LV was so calm.

Huh, here's Melanie P talking, about them moving to Idaho.
Do they get paid for appearing on the show?

Julie Rowe and others are on this show. Kind of a line up of everyone we've ever heard of in this case.
A former colleague of Chad's speaks. Interesting that the caption is "former" colleague. I have never seen this man before, didn't catch his name.
What would motivate all these people to be on the show? I haven't heard anything that's been helpful to LV.
That's why I asked if they're getting paid.

Saw elsewhere and sharing here.
“Lori was asked for the Mrs. Texas Pageant “tell us why you are, what makes you tick?”

She answers: “being a good mom is very important to me and a good wife and a good worker. And being all those things together is not easy so I’m basically a ticking time bomb” (as she’s clearly laughing)

yikes. Wow.
I heard that and yelled out... yes...she certainly was a ticking bomb. YIKEs

20/20 program on Lori Vallow, watcing now. I think it's called "The Gravediggers Wife"

Surprised to see Lori's mother and sister on the show talking about her.
Also interviews her friend April from Hawaii, JJ's grandparents.
Alex and Charles were very good friends for a long time.

It seems odd to me to see LV's mom and sister talking about her on the show.
I loved LVD mom talking.
well, I didnt like the first husband
I didnt like the 2nd husband.
We werent invited to 3rd wedding"
We didnt even know she married CD"
"my daughter would not be like that"
OK mom---keep on talking .Not only were you obviously NOT close to your daughter, but
you are in denial, big time

20/20 "The Gravedigger's Wife"

Re BB getting shot at:
PI Richard Robertson: I realized I was seeing a small group of people in Arizona move to Idaho.
Melani P: Alex is a straight up man of truth.
Summer Shiflet: Alex was not a liar.

Rod Oldroyd is the name of Chad's "former friend." He thinks it was very suspicious that no autopsy of Tammy.

Last edited:
20/20 The Gravedigger's Wife

Owner of Chapel of Love in Las Vegas: Zulema coordinates and pays for everything. I've never seen the groom take the brides name. Alex wasn't too involved during ceremony. The ceremony took about 3 1/2 minutes.

Melani P: How could I ever trust anybody like I trusted Alex. He was like a vault.

LV's mother: We didn't invite anyone to Alex's funeral that believed he was a murderer. So it was a small, precious group of us.

Oh no. They just showed animation of body being found wrapped in plastic. Devastating all over again.

I loved LVD mom talking.
well, I didnt like the first husband
I didnt like the 2nd husband.
We werent invited to 3rd wedding"
We didnt even know she married CD"
"my daughter would not be like that"
OK mom---keep on talking .Not only were you obviously NOT close to your daughter, but
you are in denial, big time

I thought that the comment from her on her son's funeral was classic, "We didn't invite anyone who thought he was a murderer, so there were not many people there, very small funeral.".

Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member