Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really concerned about this, too. A few days ago, I wondered why nothing is ever said about the autopsy reports for JJ and Tylee, let alone Tammy's.

Others have mentioned that there have been no charges in regard to Tammy, so why would Defense think they had a right to that report?

Same with JJ and Tylee. Defense will not see the autopsy results unless and until murder charges are brought against Chad and Lori. And unless those reports link Chad and/or Lori to the deaths of those children, we may never know. Seems like they do not have the evidence to charge them, at least at this time.
It's because they can't determine who murdered who. Seems like they should still charge them both with conspiracy to murder. If Lori didn't actually do the killings, she knew about it and put Alex/Chad up to it. None of them are good parents/honest people like their relatives say. That's not how a loving mother acts.

20/20 "The Gravedigger's Wife"

Two Chandler LE talk about the shooting of CV, and how they drove LV and Tylee home from the station, and how very odd that was because LV was so calm.

Huh, here's Melanie P talking, about them moving to Idaho.
Do they get paid for appearing on the show?

Julie Rowe and others are on this show. Kind of a line up of everyone we've ever heard of in this case.
A former colleague of Chad's speaks. Interesting that the caption is "former" colleague. I have never seen this man before, didn't catch his name.
What would motivate all these people to be on the show? I haven't heard anything that's been helpful to LV.
That's why I asked if they're getting paid.
I also saw the “former friend”. Talk about cutting ties with Chad.

How about the eye rolling comment from Summer when she talked about Charles and how he was always showy with his money, he needed the big houses, big vacations, big cars and Summer made the comment on how Lori was none of that. IMO.. Summer was trying to downplay Charles and make him look like the bad guy. Charles didn't seem to be the showy one, it was all Lori.
BBM.

Is she even listening to the words coming out of her mouth? And so what if he were? That certainly isn't a reason to justify him being killed! This family needs help. I certainly hope they get it before other people around them end up missing/dead for similar excuses. :confused:

BBM.

Is she even listening to the words coming out of her mouth? And so what if he were? That certainly isn't a reason to justify him being killed! This family needs help. I certainly hope they get it before other people around them end up missing/dead for similar excuses. :confused:
And Lori was showy with her body and looks- the beauty pageants and I consider Hawaii a big vacation. Constantly going there. Why would you marry someone with lots of cars and big houses if you weren't into that as well???

Don't get my hopes up please, I couldn't handle it not being true.

From what I understand they are either talking about a newer remark by RW or and here's my issue, about the recording discussed in the motion to disqualify.
I'll believe it when I see it.

MOO

It was updated yesterday. I don’t know what was added.

Not sure, the link above to me says "
NATIONAL & WORLD NEWS| Updated Jan 11, 2021
By ArLuther Lee, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution"

In addition, there is nothing anywhere else and there would definitely be more outlets picking it up if it had been reported yesterday they're adding charges

Oh my! Finally. Unfortunately, I don't subscribe. Could someone share.

"Neither Daybell nor Vallow has been formally charged in her death, but prosecutors were considering possible conspiracy, attempted murder and murder counts, according to East Idaho News, which has followed the case closely from the outset.".

In other words, nothing new. Click bait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member