Found Deceased NJ - Ajay Sah, 22, Drew University in Madison, International Student from Nepal, 19 Jan 2021

In a recently resolved missing person case, the young university student was close to her family and also left a message for her mother saying "I love you mom", then disappeared- apparently taking a bus to NY.
Missing for months, it was not looking good- then she was found- alive, with a job and place to live.
Hoping Ajay will have a similar happy outcome and just needed to breathe. imo speculation.

In a recently resolved missing person case, the young university student was close to her family and also left a message for her mother saying "I love you mom", then disappeared- apparently taking a bus to NY.
Missing for months, it was not looking good- then she was found- alive, with a job and place to live.
Hoping Ajay will have a similar happy outcome and just needed to breathe. imo speculation.
Me too!

This is a discussion forum. That is exactly what we are doing discussing our opinions. I do not believe anyone is shut down as a result of my opinion, just like I am not shut down as a result of anyone's opinion. It's a good discussion.

I live in NYC and I know that if he jumped from the Brooklyn Bridge it would have been spotted on a camera. Since 9/11 we live in a changed world, especially regarding the bridge and tunnel security.

The time frame on the photos are 1:23 nd 1:38 not 5AM.
The new time is interesting and makes more sense. Was he still there at 5am?

Do you have a source for your pictures? We need to provide links or post cold get deleted.

Last edited:
The photos are on NamUs. NamUs also states he was seen approximately at 5am on the bridge. The photos time frame stamp state other times. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
From link, thanks!

''Circumstances of Disappearance Subject was reported missing out of Madison, NJ. He was observed travelling on a NJ Transit train from Madison, NJ and ultimately ended up at New York Penn Station. After arriving at NY Penn Station, he is observed walking onto the Brooklyn/Manhattan bridge. Subject was last seen on the Brooklyn/Manhattan Bridge on 1/20/21 at approximately 0500 hours via surveillance footage. Subject was travelling with a backpack and appears to be alone. There has been no cell phone or credit card activity since this date.''

''January 20, 2021
Missing From New York, New York
Missing Age 22 Years
SexMale
Height 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight 125 lbs
Race / EthnicityAsian
Circumstances of Disappearance Subject was reported missing out of Madison, NJ. He was observed travelling on a NJ Transit train from Madison, NJ and ultimately ended up at New York Penn Station. After arriving at NY Penn Station, he is observed walking onto the Brooklyn/Manhattan bridge. Subject was last seen on the Brooklyn/Manhattan Bridge on 1/20/21 at approximately 0500 hours via surveillance footage. Subject was travelling with a backpack and appears to be alone. There has been no cell phone or credit card activity since this date.
Last seen wearing tan colored khaki pants, black colored leather jacket, dark colored shoes (possibly sneakers), winter knit hat.''

The first picture was taken at 1:23 and the second at 1:38. That could indicate that he walked almost directly from Penn Station, where he arrived at midnight, to the bridge. Likely he wasn't meeting with anyone in between. The second photo seems to have been taken 1/3 of the way across the bridge. I have to believe that there was more than one working camera on the bridge after that point. What happened? Why isn't there a surveillance photo of the 5am sighting? Where on the bridge was that? Did he cross the bridge after arriving and returned later that night? How come that there's no discussion about it on his missing fb page?

Last edited:
If cameras caught him on the bridge, what direction did he walk? Obviously I would think it would've caught him if he jumped, so he must've walked somewhere or was picked up...

The walkway on the Brooklyn bridge walkway is elevated over the center of the bridge. It has very heavy fencing all around it and if you got out the fence, you would drop on traffic lanes.
We did see one guy climb up. Saw him from the office window. That was crazy. He did come down safely.
There is alway traffic!

The walkway on the Brooklyn bridge walkway is elevated over the center of the bridge. It has very heavy fencing all around it and if you got out the fence, you would drop on traffic lanes.
We did see one guy climb up. Saw him from the office window. That was crazy. He did come down safely.
There is alway traffic!
There's a 2019 video at the link of a man on a beam above the traffic lanes. This is how he could jump into the water.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/drama...-begging-man-not-to-jump-off-brooklyn-bridge/

Returning to Ajay's note found in the trash which read that "it was time to for him to do something." What did he mean by it? Facing a challenge? Fulfilling a wish? Starting a new life?

Was he taking pictures while walking around on the Brooklyn Bridge? That isn't compatible with jumping off it later. It is stated in one of his appeals that he was known for visiting NYC. Did he ever visit at night before? Why the secrecy this time? Was he on a mission?

Returning to Ajay's note found in the trash which read that "it was time to for him to do something." What did he mean by it? Facing a challenge? Fulfilling a wish? Starting a new life?

Was he taking pictures while walking around on the Brooklyn Bridge? That isn't compatible with jumping off it later. It is stated in one of his appeals that he was known for visiting NYC. Did he ever visit at night before? Why the secrecy this time? Was he on a mission?

suicidal people don't always make logical choices
like some will go get groceries etc.

I've walked the Manhattan Bridge a number of times and there are cameras at multiple sites. The Manhattan Bridge also doesn't have an enclosed barrier along the railings for anyone who might have aspirations of jumping over. There are also subway tracks for the N/Q, and B/D trains that run in the center. The deck for cars is above the trains so people walking along the bridge could not be picked up by someone. There is a bike path on one side of the bridge and a pedestrian path on the other. I have seen people walking on the bike path but I haven't been on it. I assume there would be cameras too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back