Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because they can't determine who murdered who. Seems like they should still charge them both with conspiracy to murder. If Lori didn't actually do the killings, she knew about it and put Alex/Chad up to it. None of them are good parents/honest people like their relatives say. That's not how a loving mother acts.
they all 3 knew about Chad’s backyard

Sorry graphic

When found on Chad's Idaho property June 9, the body of 7-year-old Joshua "J.J." Vallow was dressed in red pajamas and placed inside a black plastic bag, with his ankles and wrists bound by duct tape, as revealed during a forensics exam, testified Rexburg police Det. Ray Hermosillo. Several layers of duct tape also secured a white plastic bag around the boy's head, he said.
In a nearby pet cemetery in Chad's yard, authorities recovered a mass of burned flesh and bone held in a melted green bucket, and under the bucket, a partial human skull, said Hermosillo. Those remains were later confirmed to belong to J.J.'s sister, 17-year-old Tylee Ryan.
7-Year-Old J.J. Vallow Died Wearing Red Pajamas, Says Officer in Case Against Chad Daybell

MOO

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but nowhere in last nights show did they say "when" the interviews with the botox lady and sister take place. I believe they are old interviews sort of taken out of context for dramatic effect. My guess is these interviews took place sometime after Lori was arrested and before the kids were found.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but nowhere in last nights show did they say "when" the interviews with the botox lady and sister take place. I believe they are old interviews sort of taken out of context for dramatic effect. My guess is these interviews took place sometime after Lori was arrested and before the kids were found.

Lori was arrested Feb 20, 2020
Autopsy of Alex Cox says died natural causes on May 8, 2020
Melanie Gibb breaks her silence May 8,2020
The mom & sister interview aired mid May,2020
The kids were found June 9,2020
Chad was arrested June 9,2020
The latest timeline in the Chad and Lori Daybell case - East Idaho News

Last edited:
Lori was arrested Feb 20, 2020
Autopsy of Alex Cox says died natural causes on May 8, 2020
Melanie Gibb breaks her silence May 8,2020
The mom & sister interview aired mid May,2020
The kids were found June 9,2020
Chad was arrested June 9,2020
The latest timeline in the Chad and Lori Daybell case - East Idaho News

Thank you. Nowhere did 20/20 say when they were made. I think it was a wee bit misleading in how they presented it. Liked the story although nothing really new. Just glad the media is keeping the story alive.

I think they do mention that they spoke with Lori's family before the children were found. Back when her mother and sister were still in "we got a plan" mode.

The houses were all rentals though.
The houses were all rentals though.
yeah...that house was last purchased in 2018 so not sure if they rented from owner or bought it, but I think IIRC, LVD said landlord wanted her out, but not sure if this house or previous house.
Also..was this the house with the pool where they had a pool party right after CV died ???
I need to check my notes

I am re watching the 20/20 and again, I feel so sad for CV that LE did not believe him or follow through with his claims.

You know, isn’t that the saddest thing?
It’s on LE cam footage forever too. Sounds to me like CV was an awesome guy.It seemed he would take her back in a second ...if she would turn back to normal.
I think LVD kept buying up for her own gain.
She definitely seemed like a Narc when she was on the game show & beauty pageant. I think she mirrored & projected to others what they thought she was....thus she came across loving, kind & “great”.
Shape shifter reptilian vibe is MOO.

You know, isn’t that the saddest thing?
It’s on LE cam footage forever too. Sounds to me like CV was an awesome guy.It seemed he would take her back in a second ...if she would turn back to normal.
I think LVD kept buying up for her own gain.
She definitely seemed like a Narc when she was on the game show & beauty pageant. I think she mirrored & projected to others what they thought she was....thus she came across loving, kind & “great”.
Shape shifter reptilian vibe is MOO.
Yes...so sad.
and I am kind of glad it is on LE tape forever to show his concerns and that LE did NOT listen to him but were instead armored with LVD and her fake personality.
Just as they were the day he was murdered.
UGH

yeah...that house was last purchased in 2018 so not sure if they rented from owner or bought it, but I think IIRC, LVD said landlord wanted her out, but not sure if this house or previous house.
Also..was this the house with the pool where they had a pool party right after CV died ???
I need to check my notes

I think the pool was a community one.

20/20 "The Gravedigger's Wife"

Two Chandler LE talk about the shooting of CV, and how they drove LV and Tylee home from the station, and how very odd that was because LV was so calm.

Huh, here's Melanie P talking, about them moving to Idaho.
Do they get paid for appearing on the show?

Julie Rowe and others are on this show. Kind of a line up of everyone we've ever heard of in this case.
A former colleague of Chad's speaks. Interesting that the caption is "former" colleague. I have never seen this man before, didn't catch his name.
What would motivate all these people to be on the show? I haven't heard anything that's been helpful to LV.
That's why I asked if they're getting paid.
IMO Chandler LE has a lot of nerve showing up on TV to talk about CV’s murder after they botched it so badly. Yes, LV and Alex were acting weird but we deemed it self-defense anyway.

Thank you @Tortoise !
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif

Oh my! Finally. Unfortunately, I don't subscribe. Could someone share.
Once murder charges are filed, if they get filed, you would hear it first from East Idaho News or Justin Lum at Fox 10. No offense to any other news sources. These two are usually the most up to date on the story.

All jmo moo imo

I need to check my notes

The house was rented (possibly gratis) from a friend of Charles. Google Earth shows a 30' pool in the back yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get