Recovered/Located TX - Alexis Cavazos, 16, last seen leaving her job, Dallas, 7 Feb 2021

If Alexis was getting groomed by someone then most likely it’s going to be someone that frequents in the restaurant as well, so I’m sure other servers or staff knew about this guy possibly or knew that he was a frequent customer. Now he’s going to be completely absent from there though if he has Alexis. Also, her social media . Even Snapchat has ways to see who’s she’s been contacting and how frequently.

If she had been getting groomed I would like to think that there’s going to be some type of trace of that communication. I really didn’t believe the story at first about the car , but it seems like from the latest statements from her dad ... that seems to be what happened ...

Moo

Moo only. Lexi seems like an intelligent young woman and I believe she planned this get away..the sunglasses ..just a bit of dramatics. It has been said they believe she is alive but possibly in danger. But moo Lexi and her dad might have a different opinion on what danger is. Mooo

If Alexis was getting groomed by someone then most likely it’s going to be someone that frequents in the restaurant as well, so I’m sure other servers or staff knew about this guy possibly or knew that he was a frequent customer. Now he’s going to be completely absent from there though if he has Alexis. Also, her social media . Even Snapchat has ways to see who’s she’s been contacting and how frequently.

If she had been getting groomed I would like to think that there’s going to be some type of trace of that communication. I really didn’t believe the story at first about the car , but it seems like from the latest statements from her dad ... that seems to be what happened ...

Moo

I’ve thought of that, as well. Small bars and restaurants tend to have “regulars” and it’s noticed if one of their regulars goes missing. It may be nothing that anyone thinks twice about, but if LE asked them if a regular hasn’t been around lately, I’m sure someone would remember.

I note in 2 separate reviews of this Boomerjacks on Samuell, that it doesn't serve alcoholic drinks. Which means it's not likely that a sleazy drunken customer was hanging around or alcohol got the better of someone. There is no 'bar' here.

Also, from google streetview there are no security cameras at the rear of the Boomerjacks building - the nearest ones would be on the Universal Dental Building (which is a few metres behind Boomers), or on the Resource One Credit building next door to the right.
Let's hope LE has checked those cameras.

I note in 2 separate reviews of this Boomerjacks on Samuell, that it doesn't serve alcoholic drinks. Which means it's not likely that a sleazy drunken customer was hanging around or alcohol got the better of someone. There is no 'bar' here.

Also, from google streetview there are no security cameras at the rear of the Boomerjacks building - the nearest ones would be on the Universal Dental Building (which is a few metres behind Boomers), or on the Resource One Credit building next door to the right.
From their website, looks like Boomer Jacks on Samuel in Dallas is a sports bat and serves alcohol. Here is a drink list from their website: Drink List - BoomerJacks Grill & Bar | Dallas Fort Worth

Which review site did you see that info from (that they don't serve alcoholic beverages)? The main website has a drink menu and the Facebook page for the BoomerJacks on Samuell's has recent uploads showing a bar (promotional images showing a bartender holding a mug).

I saw that as well about the alcohol. No cameras in back ? That is interesting...
Moo

I saw that as well about the alcohol. No cameras in back ? That is interesting...
Moo
So..thinking...I would assume the employees knew there was no camera in the back, from taking out garbage, having a smoke, etc. The cook said (paraphrasing so MOO) that Alexis went out the back door, wearing sunglasses (I’m really getting suspicious of that little nugget, but who knows at this point), he sees this luxury mystery car but doesn’t see Alexis get in the vehicle or talking to anyone in the vehicle...and no cameras back there...thinking.

Do we know if he was the last one there with her?
We don't.

It seems unlikely to me though. He said that Alexis went out the back door into the parking lot at 11:30 PM, right? From that BoomerJack's website it looks like they're open until midnight every night. So I assume there would have been more staff there until at least midnight. I guess they could have closed early, but that seems unlikely on a Saturday night.

There are 2 separate google reviews that mention alcohol not being served there. I don't know whether it's correct, but people have mentioned it. Just thought that was curious.
And of course drinking alcohol doesn't make you sleazy, I wasn't referring to Alexis and potential under-age drinking, more the possibility of lone older men sitting in there boozing.
Remember, there was an argument with a customer that night. He could have tried it on with Alexis and caused her to be upset. Then again, it could be an argument that his chicken wings were too dry.

Quite convenient that there is no camera at the back door. Either the mystery driver of the mystery car was rather well oriented about the restaurant and it's surroundings, orrrrrr...

No, alcohol consumption doesn't necessarily make someone more or less sleazy. There certainly are plenty of sober sleazes out there too! Haha!
But, a little too much alcohol consumption could give a customer a sense of over -confidence.....

Let's say that she's alive. Is she being held against her will? If not, how likely is it that she'll eventually return home on her own? Doesn't she want to resume her schooling? Whoever she is with now, she must be dependent on them.

Let's say that she's alive. Is she being held against her will? If not, how likely is it that she'll eventually return home on her own? Doesn't she want to resume her schooling? Whoever she is with now, she must be dependent on them.
I wish we knew more info and knew why her dad said strong leads that she alive . I’m super confused about this whole situation.

moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back