UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions Questions.....
So if she left at 9.01pm on the 18th WHY DIDNT SHE TEXT AGAIN?
If she left in the morning from home WHY WASNT SHE SEEN ON CCTV? AND WHY DIDNT SHE TEXT ANYMORE
If she did leave at 9.01pm on the 18th - are the left handed smoker and the couple arguing Claudia?

Hi I've been reading the prior pages but theres so many. Can someone point me to a detailed breakdown of the case? I've watched documentaries and followed news articles but wondered if there's some resource you guys think is especially good.

Questions Questions.....
So if she left at 9.01pm on the 18th WHY DIDNT SHE TEXT AGAIN?
If she left in the morning from home WHY WASNT SHE SEEN ON CCTV? AND WHY DIDNT SHE TEXT ANYMORE
If she did leave at 9.01pm on the 18th - are the left handed smoker and the couple arguing Claudia?
If she left in the morning from home?
The cctv across the road was blocked by some vehicle perhaps one that people talk about on here ( WS )
Then got in a car before Melrosgate PO
Texting as a passenger would be rude and probably the arguing started straight away .

Hi I've been reading the prior pages but theres so many. Can someone point me to a detailed breakdown of the case? I've watched documentaries and followed news articles but wondered if there's some resource you guys think is especially good.
there is not a good resource. to learn about the case takes time there is no magical short cut

There is no one reliable resource keep doing what you are doing

The NYP micro website ..

Steer clear of blogs and You Tube videos until you feel you have a good foundation of factual detail.
Welcome to the forum ... good to have you onboard:)

I’m not sure the date was given and again would she have carried on to Florida by herself ? Was she with others too ?
Isn't Miami, Florida a stop for Cuba? We know she met new English friends in Cuba during one trip.

The NYP micro website ..

Steer clear of blogs and You Tube videos until you feel you have a good foundation of factual detail.
Welcome to the forum ... good to have you onboard:)

Thanks. I was a student and lived in Goodricke College right next to where she worked at the time she disappeared so this case really interests me.

From an article in the Daily Mail dated June 20th 2009 which briefly references the Florida/boyfriend incident. Relevant quote below.

Missing chef Claudia Lawrence: So how many married lovers did she have? | Daily Mail Online

"Further hints about Claudia's complicated love-life have emerged from her older sister Ali Sims, who has spoken about her 'unfortunate' choice of partners.

'I'm someone who's settled, with a young family, and that's what I wanted for her, but Claudia always seemed to pick people with issues,' says the married 39-year-old from Derbyshire, where she is a director for a research company.

'I remember once she was supposed to be going on holiday to Florida with a boyfriend and when they got to the airport he wasn't allowed to get on the plane, as it turned out he'd been charged with grievous bodily harm at some point. She didn't know anything about it.

'I thought, oh, no, not again. Over time, she stopped talking to the family about that side of her life because she thought we'd shoot her down. Her friends thought she'd told them everything, but when something like this happens it makes you wonder. Somebody must know something. People don't just vanish into thin air.' "

~E

I do not see anything out of the ordinary, as well liked as we all feel we are, if we suddenly disappeared presumed murdered would our stories play out any different? all sleuths have their own theories. i find it hard not to try and implicate the nags four in some way, I feel its likely one of the two closely related did the deed and called on the others to help cover his tracks - why would they help him and why does no one dare speak out? is the question
Could the answer to your question be because your feeling ( one of the two closely related did it ) is wrong... not close to the truth ?
Therefore they have nothing to say !?

Thanks. I was a student and lived in Goodricke College right next to where she worked at the time she disappeared so this case really interests me.

@Bohill Can I ask you about the police search of student accom
Peter Lawrence says sorry for university room searches

Do you know if all rooms were searched or was the search focused on a certain block/blocks of accom.
Not naming any names but did the police focus on any students in particular during their investigations at the college?
I assume there would be talk among the students generally around such an event what if anyting can you tell us that might be of interest to us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member