Haleigh Cummings general discussion

What do think happened to Haleigh?
IMO Ronald had been caught at his work place having his kids stay in his vehicle while he worked because he did not have a babysitter. The night that Haleigh was reported missing, he had called over a hundred times trying to get up with Misty. Hope, his cousin was also contacted as well as TN, his mother. I believe that Hope came over and found Haleigh dead. He had no babysitter. TN was also trying to get up with Misty to "supposedly" go babysit.
I think that he drugged the children and went to work. He stated on one interview that he locked both deadbolts on the doors himself. Now, why would you lock the doors if the children were inside?
I think Haleigh died from an overdose. Ron's grandmother showed up at the trailer with Hope's mother who is a nurse. They left with a large laundry basket. Teresa got up with Misty eventually and Misty went over to the trailer. She was washing clothes when LE arrived. Teresa arrived faster than the space shuttle with a photo of Haleigh...

Thanks for the links.
Brings me right back to my seething dislike for both of them and their families. My hope is that one of them gets enough self esteem therapy and life will age them into some sort of conscience need to unburden themselves. It wont bring Haleigh back but it will allow them some sort of peace, which I think misty will need someday. Imo life is a whole nother ballgame in your late teens early 20's than your 30's and 40's.
Anyone know what the rest of the people are doing lately? I wonder if tommy's ex wil ever add anymore than she has already said about that night? I wonder of joe will pop out some sort of evidence he might have kept around for his own self preservation. (imo he helped w/ cleanup only) Is crystal still around trying to impress ron that she still needs him (needs help imo)? No new mugshots of lisa or hank? chelsea/timmy still together in FL?

I feel like I'm reciting the opening lines to "Soap" (old tv show) just replace the Cambells and Tates w/ cummings and croslins, add some "Deliverance" banjo...

Haleighs so short life had to be nothing but chaos and stress. Poor baby.

excellent post. chaos. some people live in chaos. the people around.this child lived in chaos. the children suffer in chaotic homes.

I just saw this a on Real Life Nightmare. I had never heard of Haleigh's sad case before. My main thought is that MC is a psychopath and knows exactly what happened to her.

It's been 12 years! Is Annette Sykes still living? I Googled for an obit and did not find anything. IIRC her first name is Dorothy. In the linked video below in an interview a year ago she stated she has stage 4 cancer in her lungs and liver. RC is due for release from prison next year!

12 years ago: Florida girl Haleigh Cummings disappears from her Satsuma home

Yes, Annette Sykes is still living. She has had stage 4 lung cancer for several years. So hard to believe that after all these years there is NO new information!

Things that have NOT changed in the past 12 years: Chad Reynolds is still listed as "absconded" in the registered FL sex offender search, I continue my search for him, although I suspect he may be dead (sleeping in dumpster). CR likes girls under 12 yr old and his grandparents lived near our HaLeigh. N/N recently arrested AGAIN, still has a drug problem, cut her long red hair, and is now 30+ years old. She was arrested last month and is currently in jail (drugs). Remember her friend, Joe Pytk**, (remember when the pond was drained?) - he is still a friend to LE with the drug scene, He was booked 12/25/2019 and Released: 01/25/2021. Then there's 31 year old, AB (RC's X) and her mom LB who remain familiar with LE, especially LB (01/2020 arrest: weapon, agg assault, cocaine .... she spent most of 2020 in jail for this charge) - AB arrests are non-drug related, traffic related, and she does not look healthy. Snodgrass still locked up for sex offences (remember the girls on the unicycle?) - he remains on my radar. I have a few more I have kept an eye on over the years. Anyone spoken with CS' investigator Steve Brown, retired FBI? I used to speak with him often, but it has been more than 5 years, back when he was going thru his bone marrow transplant (what a nightmare for him to go through). Cobra, remember him? He is still alive & kicking, actually he is on FB and posted a deadly shooting a couple of weeks ago. I haven't found much on WBG and no recent arrests - He's on FB and in a relationship, hopefully he has gone straight (I would love to sit down and have a chat with him, especially after PI Steve's comment about the drugs and people hanging out with Misty the night HaLeigh vanished.) In our efforts to help LE find our baby girl, we learned about sex offender searches, LE names, officer #s & scanner codes, roads & streets in the area (remember the New Years Eve chase with Misty and CJ?), tattoos of RC children, CS Benefit Concert and then the property search, these are just to name a few. Of course there were a few odd things too: Hog pen w/TN & Cobra, the envelope dropped off by disguised lady, weirdo TimH, Preacher JR, the scratches on Timmy/Chelsea's van and their move out of state, TC falling asleep at the wheel, the rat in the mailbox, RC/MC wedding, the prostitution, the drugs, cousin Joe, and the revolving door of Putnam County jail. We remember Blogger News w/Simon Barrett, the TV news stories with TJ Hart, Geraldo Rivera's visit to Satsuma, Tim Miller w/Texas EquuSearch, being glued to Nancy Grace for Breaking news and interviews (the tour of RC/MC trailer), and then there was Art Harris. Our search for HC resulted in many Websleuth friendships (too many to list) and we can't forget our Tricia who permitted us to gather on Websleuths. I can never thank GER for running around taking photos for me and her local knowledge! Our search has not ended, maybe we can learn more next year when RC is released. We remain hopeful and have never given up our search for HaLeigh, I hope the tree at her school is still growing.

Steve Brown passed away in December 2019. I wish I had all the info he had posted online on his blog because it was extensive. I also had a few conversations with him years ago through email. Timmy and Chelsea divorced. I think Timmy is in Michigan with a new girlfriend. I always hoped one of them would talk - mainly Chelsea if they ever divorced. Lindsy married again and has another baby girl. Hank Sr. married again also but I think they are already separated. Simon Barret of Blogger News also passed away but his wife Jan still writes about HaLeigh sometimes. I will never give up hoping for answers on this case. HaLeigh is what brought me to Websleuths and I know someone has to have some answers!!

Steve Brown passed away in December 2019. I wish I had all the info he had posted online on his blog because it was extensive. I also had a few conversations with him years ago through email. Timmy and Chelsea divorced. I think Timmy is in Michigan with a new girlfriend. I always hoped one of them would talk - mainly Chelsea if they ever divorced. Lindsy married again and has another baby girl. Hank Sr. married again also but I think they are already separated. Simon Barret of Blogger News also passed away but his wife Jan still writes about HaLeigh sometimes. I will never give up hoping for answers on this case. HaLeigh is what brought me to Websleuths and I know someone has to have some answers!!
Thank you for the update. I was following Steve Brown until his health issues prevented him from posting.

Things that have NOT changed in the past 12 years: Chad Reynolds is still listed as "absconded" in the registered FL sex offender search, I continue my search for him, although I suspect he may be dead (sleeping in dumpster). CR likes girls under 12 yr old and his grandparents lived near our HaLeigh. N/N recently arrested AGAIN, still has a drug problem, cut her long red hair, and is now 30+ years old. She was arrested last month and is currently in jail (drugs). Remember her friend, Joe Pytk**, (remember when the pond was drained?) - he is still a friend to LE with the drug scene, He was booked 12/25/2019 and Released: 01/25/2021. Then there's 31 year old, AB (RC's X) and her mom LB who remain familiar with LE, especially LB (01/2020 arrest: weapon, agg assault, cocaine .... she spent most of 2020 in jail for this charge) - AB arrests are non-drug related, traffic related, and she does not look healthy. Snodgrass still locked up for sex offences (remember the girls on the unicycle?) - he remains on my radar. I have a few more I have kept an eye on over the years. Anyone spoken with CS' investigator Steve Brown, retired FBI? I used to speak with him often, but it has been more than 5 years, back when he was going thru his bone marrow transplant (what a nightmare for him to go through). Cobra, remember him? He is still alive & kicking, actually he is on FB and posted a deadly shooting a couple of weeks ago. I haven't found much on WBG and no recent arrests - He's on FB and in a relationship, hopefully he has gone straight (I would love to sit down and have a chat with him, especially after PI Steve's comment about the drugs and people hanging out with Misty the night HaLeigh vanished.) In our efforts to help LE find our baby girl, we learned about sex offender searches, LE names, officer #s & scanner codes, roads & streets in the area (remember the New Years Eve chase with Misty and CJ?), tattoos of RC children, CS Benefit Concert and then the property search, these are just to name a few. Of course there were a few odd things too: Hog pen w/TN & Cobra, the envelope dropped off by disguised lady, weirdo TimH, Preacher JR, the scratches on Timmy/Chelsea's van and their move out of state, TC falling asleep at the wheel, the rat in the mailbox, RC/MC wedding, the prostitution, the drugs, cousin Joe, and the revolving door of Putnam County jail. We remember Blogger News w/Simon Barrett, the TV news stories with TJ Hart, Geraldo Rivera's visit to Satsuma, Tim Miller w/Texas EquuSearch, being glued to Nancy Grace for Breaking news and interviews (the tour of RC/MC trailer), and then there was Art Harris. Our search for HC resulted in many Websleuth friendships (too many to list) and we can't forget our Tricia who permitted us to gather on Websleuths. I can never thank GER for running around taking photos for me and her local knowledge! Our search has not ended, maybe we can learn more next year when RC is released. We remain hopeful and have never given up our search for HaLeigh, I hope the tree at her school is still growing.
Wow, you sure did give me a memory jolt. I lived on this site for years. Got my first time out, LOL. I remember all these characters, wow. Thank you for the update. This is the case that I would like solved and the true story told before I die.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back