Identified! CA - Long Beach - WhtMale 15-19 - 1392UMCA - 'Paid' stamp on hand- Jun'78 - Kenneth Nevada Williams

I think he was cremated before they could get it :( I think they still cremate unidentified people, but at least we have people on that team like Betsy MagDaleno who know what their doing :)
Yeah, I think that was what they told me when I asked about the two Wilmington John Does from 1973, but I remember Doe Network had said that DNA was available. I'd probably assume Doe Network was incorrect.

Yeah, I think that was what they told me when I asked about the two Wilmington John Does from 1973, but I remember Doe Network had said that DNA was available. I'd probably assume Doe Network was incorrect.
I think they do have DNA available in this case, from the sock. That's probably what they mean.

I think they do have DNA available in this case, from the sock. That's probably what they mean.
Mmmhmm, they have a lot more of this decedent's clothes, so probably easier to get DNA. Wonder if they could get the DNA of the person/people who did this to him too. Guess only time will tell.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but Randy Kraft proclaims his innocence. I wish he would just say who his UID victims are.
Last I recall, he was interviewed in 2016, and said that his last victim, Terry Gambrel, overdosed on Ativan, and didn't mention at all the fact that he was strangled. I doubt he'd pull a Samuel Little. He wants to keep control and thinks only of himself.

Last I recall, he was interviewed in 2016, and said that his last victim, Terry Gambrel, overdosed on Ativan, and didn't mention at all the fact that he was strangled. I doubt he'd pull a Samuel Little. He wants to keep control and thinks only of himself.
I’d get the answers out of him if I could....he’s being selfish.

Since we all know he killed them, couldn’t he be like “Oh, that guys name was Dave and he killed himself in my home, I dumped him in the desert so I wouldn’t get in trouble”?

I’d get the answers out of him if I could....he’s being selfish.
I dunno how much of an emotional argument you could make towards him to get him to confess anything. I wouldn't know the first thing to try to get in contact with him, because he'd pretty much just ask for money, and I'm not sure he wants notoriety. The person he was closest to, his oldest sister Kay, passed away in August 2019, and her memorial made ZERO mention of Kraft, so he has very little connection to any family now. I think he has only one other sister who is alive, but pretty much all his 'friends' are in San Quentin now, as he says so in the 2016 article I made a mention of before.
What else could be done? Cut a plea deal for his freedom in 5 years, once he's pretty much into his 80s in exchange for confessing or helping to decipher the scorecard? Hard to imagine that.
Get a fellow inmate to try to coax it out of him? Only one I knew who tolerated him was Doug Clark.
It's very frustrating, and that's the point. He has the control, we don't, that's how he likes it.

I dunno how much of an emotional argument you could make towards him to get him to confess anything. I wouldn't know the first thing to try to get in contact with him, because he'd pretty much just ask for money, and I'm not sure he wants notoriety. The person he was closest to, his oldest sister Kay, passed away in August 2019, and her memorial made ZERO mention of Kraft, so he has very little connection to any family now. I think he has only one other sister who is alive, but pretty much all his 'friends' are in San Quentin now, as he says so in the 2016 article I made a mention of before.
What else could be done? Cut a plea deal for his freedom in 5 years, once he's pretty much into his 80s in exchange for confessing or helping to decipher the scorecard? Hard to imagine that.
Get a fellow inmate to try to coax it out of him? Only one I knew who tolerated him was Doug Clark.
It's very frustrating, and that's the point. He has the control, we don't, that's how he likes it.
I just wish he could start talking one day, or that we find out where and who his other victims are. Families need closure.

I wonder if LBPD has a photo of the faint stamp on his hand, maybe this in addition to his clothes can trigger someone's memory.

From the crime scene photo, I think that I see a black leather watch on his left arm.
I believe NamUs has all available information and photos on it.

I just wish he could start talking one day, or that we find out where and who his other victims are. Families need closure.
Maybe you could, if you just talk casually about his life, focus on him, go along with his narcissistic personality. Talk about how smart he was to fool the police in 1975, don't talk about the families he hurt, stuff like that. I think I was able to conclusively identify the HARI KARI victim this year, but I haven't seen any other things come up with scorecard solves otherwise.

On the 43th anniversary, I hope that this is Long Beach John Doe’s year.

His family deserves answers and closure. Someday, he’ll be no longer nameless.

I’ve been thinking about him since yesterday and today.

Rest In Peace buddy.

Do you guys think that LE might release the pictures of his clothing? So far we have his shoes.

From the crime scene photo, I can tell that he wore a light blue t shirt along with a pair of indigo blue jeans (maybe straight leg).

I also think that I see some type of strap on his left hand, possibly a watch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back