Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
FD was trying to plan the perfect murder—he wouldn’t bury her right in his backyard.

RSBM BBM

Oh, but it's certainly possible that a real 'control freak' would bury her on land that he controlled.

Until foreclosure of course. Seems he didn't consider the possibility that the Bank of Farber would close his accounts???

jmho lrr ymmv

So banking and visa-free issues...I do wonder if MT did have a Greek passport? I think I recall that she had both an American passport, and a Venezuelan passport...
I wonder too. No where could I find in news sources that she had applied for a Greek one. But who knows. That info may have not been released. If so, just adds to the icing on the cake.

No, I think that's an older picture from when her daughter went to The Ethel Walker School in CT. Quote from her post: "Who says I don't have ties to the community." All in the past sweetie, and possibly plans to take off with your former coward boyfriend, who IMO, wanted to leave the community and abscond with the children. Trying ever so hard now with these ridiculous posts to get people to think she has has ties to the community.....LOL. She has NO TIES, "ZIPTIES" nada, none. Your days are numbered dear.
Edited to add: I wonder how the Ethel Walker School feels about the hashtag.
I figured it was an older picture...yet, still amazed at her audacity to post pix of her life - showing the sporty, athletic, carefree, loving, kind woman that she is...jmo

I figured it was an older picture...yet, still amazed at her audacity to post pix of her life - showing the sporty, athletic, carefree, loving, kind woman that she is...jmo
She is clinging to her wonderful life before Fotis. Patiently awaiting for them to acknowledge this. Life before Fotis. Her knight in shining armour.
MOO.

RSBM BBM

Oh, but it's certainly possible that a real 'control freak' would bury her on land that he controlled.

Until foreclosure of course. Seems he didn't consider the possibility that the Bank of Farber would close his accounts???

jmho lrr ymmv

I can see it. He was fiercely territorial AND supremely convinced of his superiority and ability to get away with anything. I mean: Who would rationally think that he wouldn’t be Suspect #1? Controlling man with mistress and no money of his own with his rich wife divorcing him? MOO.

She is clinging to her wonderful life before Fotis. Patiently awaiting for them to acknowledge this. Life before Fotis. Her knight in shining armour.
MOO.

Not sure how "wonderful" her life was before Foti.
Here's a woman who elected to work in the Middle East, where draconian rules prevail which enforce sexism and misogyny.
She conceived a child out of wedlock, but continued to work with the child's father in South America.
In Miami, she married a man who had physical issues as a result of a horrendous accident.
She began an affair with a married man, moved to CT to be with him and brought her minor child.
And, she's not an adolescent. These errors of judgment, her "trust", indicate she's either not too bright or never follows any rules except her libido or a quest for money.
IMO...MOO

Here's a woman who elected to work in the Middle East, where draconian rules prevail which enforce sexism and misogyny.
She conceived a child out of wedlock, but continued to work with the child's father in South America.
In Miami, she married a man who had physical issues as a result of a horrendous accident.
She began an affair with a married man, moved to CT to be with him and brought her minor child.
And, she's not an adolescent. These errors of judgment, her "trust", indicate she's either not too bright or never follows any rules except her libido or a quest for money.
IMO...MOO

My sister once worked as an exercise rider for a thoroughbred horse trainer, and spent some time in Dubai...there is zero respect for women over there, at least at the racetrack, and she did not like it. Not sure what MT thought was going to happen to improve her life there, but she was probably chasing money.

I can see it. He was fiercely territorial AND supremely convinced of his superiority and ability to get away with anything. I mean: Who would rationally think that he wouldn’t be Suspect #1? Controlling man with mistress and no money of his own with his rich wife divorcing him? MOO.
I’ve always thought he put Jennifer somewhere with meaning. Somewhere that meant something to her, and not him, or somewhere that deliberately ‘taught her a lesson’- forever. I do not think his need to be close to her - forever-is out of the realm of possibilities. IMO FD was a narcissist and a killer; having his trophy close enough to fuel his ego on a daily basis is the ultimate control. I think it every time I see his smug smirk. For one maybe over the top moment, after seeing him obsessively sweeping and picking over that porch, I even considered if he might have incorporated her into one of his homes.

The thought is chilling but so is this smirk.

moo moo moo

https://www-courant-com.cdn.ampproj...aws.com/public/YFYSMZU7MFDI5II5DVT6TJB2KE.jpg

I’ve always thought he put Jennifer somewhere with meaning. Somewhere that meant something to her, and not him, or somewhere that deliberately ‘taught her a lesson’- forever. I do not think his need to be close to her - forever-is out of the realm of possibilities. IMO FD was a narcissist and a killer; having his trophy close enough to fuel his ego on a daily basis is the ultimate control. I think it every time I see his smug smirk. For one maybe over the top moment, after seeing him obsessively sweeping and picking over that porch, I even considered if he might have incorporated her into one of his homes.

The thought is chilling but so is this smirk.

moo moo moo

https://www-courant-com.cdn.ampproj...aws.com/public/YFYSMZU7MFDI5II5DVT6TJB2KE.jpg

He looks crazy in that photo, doesn’t he?

I think he over overestimated his ability to evaluate where the spinning wheel would land on his attempt to employ reverse psychology.

moooooo

Fotis: No one will think it’s me, cuz I would be the first place they looked and that would be stupid of me.

Anyone else’s brain: Yeah, but they would know you would try that so they would look at you anyway.

Fotis: Yeah, but they know I would know they would think that, so they wouldn’t look at me. And I’ll go on a national news show and tell the I know 90/95% of the time it is the husband, so then they’ll REALLY think it wasn’t me cuz Id have to be even stupider to do it and I’m so amazingly smart.

Anyone else’s brain: Yeah but they would know why you would do that and they would look at you more.

Fotis: Yeah, but I’ ll do the math to show how smart I am. I’m in the 5-10%

Anyone else’s brain: Do you know who’s on first?

I can't help but wonder if the basement of 80 MS lost about 12 sq ft. New construction with a newer false wall. Sealed crawlspace.

Though in truth, I think the ponchos tell a different story.

He preplanned this. How long ago did he buy those zip ties? He could've bought biohazard bags, body bags, even butcher's paper. Albany may be the only odyssey we KNOW ABOUT... six 15# packages... under posts, in landfills, septic tanks, buried with lime...

He didn't just want her gone. IMO he wanted her obliterated.

As sadly foretold by Jennifer.

JMO

I think he over overestimated his ability to evaluate where the spinning wheel would land on his attempt to employ reverse psychology.

moooooo

Fotis: No one will think it’s me, cuz I would be the first place they looked and that would be stupid of me.

Anyone else’s brain: Yeah, but they would know you would try that so they would look at you anyway.

Fotis: Yeah, but they know I would know they would think that, so they wouldn’t look at me. And I’ll go on a national news show and tell the I know 90/95% of the time it is the husband, so then they’ll REALLY think it wasn’t me cuz Id have to be even stupider to do it and I’m so amazingly smart.

Anyone else’s brain: Yeah but they would know why you would do that and they would look at you more.

Fotis: Yeah, but I’ ll do the math to show how smart I am. I’m in the 5-10%

Anyone else’s brain: Do you know who’s on first?

This killed me

I think he over overestimated his ability...Fotis: No one will think it’s me, cuz I would be the first place they looked and that would be stupid of me.
Anyone else’s brain: Yeah, but they would know you would try that so they would look at you anyway....
@Chicago54 sbm Yes, exactly. Reminds me of bank robbery case where prosecutor was cross examining defendant about the demand note w def's fingerprints, handwriting, & DNA on it, which was handed to the bank teller.
Def: Do you think I'd be stupid enough to write the demand on the back of my electric utility bill again, like w my first bank robbery? ;):D

IMO...MOO
Her imagined life before Fotis.
Not saying it was painn free,
just how she envisions it now.

I can't help but wonder if the basement of 80 MS lost about 12 sq ft. New construction with a newer false wall. Sealed crawlspace.

Though in truth, I think the ponchos tell a different story.

He preplanned this. How long ago did he buy those zip ties? He could've bought biohazard bags, body bags, even butcher's paper. Albany may be the only odyssey we KNOW ABOUT... six 15# packages... under posts, in landfills, septic tanks, buried with lime...

He didn't just want her gone. IMO he wanted her obliterated.

As sadly foretold by Jennifer.

JMO

When I think of what happened, I think in terms of fd and Michelle Troconis. They bought zip ties, they bought biohazard bags, and so on.

When I think of what happened, I think in terms of fd and Michelle Troconis. They bought zip ties, they bought biohazard bags, and so on.

One of the things that occurred to me is that JFd had said in the past that her husband loved watching gruesome movies, which likely incorporated murder, so he would have been storing up information over at least several years. I think he was planning this for a looong time, and I don’t think he kept it secret from MT-she alluded to it when she told the investigators that he said “sometimes I wish she would just disappear”. I think he probably watched some Dateline and 48 Hours, too, and knew that if he ran out and bought zip ties, garbage bags, biohazard bags (if he bought them) and other things around the time of her disappearance that it would give him away, so he would have done that far in advance. Unfortunately, it would (with the exception of a biohazard bag) be difficult to connect the purchase of these items a year prior, to Jennifer’s disappearance in May 2019. I think you are right, Mimi-she knew what he was doing, when he was doing it-not after they got arrested.

Think about who benefits from Jennifer's disappearance! Sure, fd, in his own mind benefits. He expects to have the trophy children & their accompanying "gravy train" and expects to beat the Farber estate once & for all.

Michelle Troconis? She already has the husband.
She already has the house.
She already has (had) the well-funded lifestyle.

But that lifestyle is gone, because wise Jennifer kept it, along with her children.

Now how exactly does Michelle Troconis get that back???

Well, she could earn it herself. Anyone see evidence of that? Share, please
She could move on to another paramour, another man with resources. Anyone see evidence of that?

Or, she could participate actively in getting Jennifer out of the way permanently.

Plenty of evidence of that:

Michelle Troconis arrest warrant

and we're likely to hear more at trial.

Praying for all the children involved, for Grandma Gloria, and for Grandma Kleo (the one run over in the driveway.)

jmho ymmv lrr

It is not legal to get a US passport for children with the consent of only one parent where there are two. If JFD held the physical passports, it would be hard for the fD to replace them. I am speculating, but maybe Greek passports can be acquired with one parent.

If there is a concern, LE can easily flag certain travelers. This doesn't apply to private jets, etc., but the easiest way to travel is to book a commercial international flight. I find it very unlikely that fD would have been able to board a commercial flight even with US passports. However, Greek passports, Greek spellings and perhaps variations in names...variations in transliterations between alphabets...it might have been easier to board and take off.

For that matter, in airports single persons travelling FROM a native country with children without the other parent raises suspicion even if the individuals are not flagged, and often gets investigated before take-off, at least with a quick warrant check, interview, etc. Parent abductions are the most common abductions. Travelling TO a native country is less suspicious, looks less like abduction.

Who knows what was going on. I can't read the mind of any man, let alone a dead one. But I don't think he really wanted to relocate. He wanted complete control of Jennifer, and the passports would have been a big threat, and would have helped him achieve that control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member