WA WA - Deanne Hastings, 35, Spokane, 4 Nov 2015

No disrespect for any family members.
Why was it ok for her fiancé to open her car , move her car and was any forensic testing done on the car , especially in light of the fact the friends say she was planning to leave him?
He refuses to turn over the phone because he doesn’t want to lose pictures? Hasn’t he heard of iCloud or Google pics , that’s suspicious to say the least. Has he ever been named a person of interest?

while I understand and agree with you regarding the car and pictures, I am curious to know what you think may have happened. I too was suspicious however with the witnesses who she apparently was with after she left the night before, I had not considered she ever met back up with the bf again. However, after looking at it from the simplest answer, it’s very possible. If i am coming out to a night of drinking and it’s cold out, I’m going to eventually go back home when I have no where else to go. Maybe things got out of hand after she returned. I’m sure most would not be happy that their fiancé went out, didn’t check in, was with another man, and didn’t come home when the bar closed. I would be questioning my partner about where he/she stayed at after closing time.

Sometimes I feel almost silly when I don’t see the most obvious answers. But our minds are like that. We don’t see what we don’t want to see at times.

Also wanted to add that things aren’t always what the seem. And I’m sure many of us have experienced or know someone who doesn’t take comfort in their partner finding success and independence. Although they might appear to from the outside, they feel threatened when their loved one starts becoming self-sufficient. They need to be needed and maintain that control. Deanne was starting a school and hopefully on her way to making a life for herself without relying on someone else. Maybe someone secretly didn’t want that. Not accusing just my opinion and keeping an open mind. Moo

Deanne Hastings left her fiancé a note on the night of November 3, 2015, saying she was headed to the store. She never returned. The 35-year-old had finished her first day of cosmetology school that afternoon. The following morning, her credit card was used at a store not too far from her home outside Spokane, Washington. Security video shows Deanne leaving that store around noon the day after she had written the note to her fiancé. Her car was later discovered parked in downtown Spokane, and it appeared to have been left there since the night she vanished. In February of 2016, a man was arrested and charged with using Deanne’s credit cards. He spent several months in jail and was released in September 2016. Neither he, nor anyone else, has been charged in connection to Deanne’s disappearance. If you have any information regarding Deanne’s case, please call the Spokane Police Department at (509) 456-2233.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Glad they are still re airing Deanne’s episode . She was in a crisis and that Officer she just let her wonder off . . So infuriating .

AFAIK the last two people that she was with ( R&J ) are responsible for her disappearance .

I'm from Spokane. The Knitting Factory (where her car was found) is not close to the Latah store that she was last seen at. I'm wondering how she got there without her car. If she took an Uber that would have shown on her bank statement. So this tells me that she rode with someone else in their car. Also, if her purse was left in her car but someone was using her bf's cc at the store, that means she left her purse on purpose but took her wallet which is weird. And why haven't we seen the surveillance from the store when the cc was used? Whoever she was with would hold the answer. It seems to me that this case could easily be solved if the police would put in a few bits of effort! I've hardly heard of this case in the media

I don't think this article has been posted. But this is what she bought at the grocery store. Four Weeks and Counting

" He later saw from Latah Creek Trading Co.'s surveillance footage that Hastings bought four energy drinks, cigarettes, string cheese and birthday cake candles. He has no idea why. According to Lowry, Hastings also bought vodka."

I wonder who she bought the birthday cake candles for.
I'm the summer lowry in this article.

i don't believe it takes very long as there are always moderators on this site. If it does, get back to us here and we can let them know.
wait! I just saw your post and that you asked to be verified in July? I will write to the moderators right now to let them know.

Hi folks,

We have no outstanding applications for verification. MysterybyHannah joined the end of September so I'm not sure how July factors in. Regardless of whether July or September, they typically only take 1 or 2 days to complete from the time they are received.

Sometimes people send their info to the WS 'comments' mailbox which has thousands of emails, so @MysterybyHannah please check to make sure it was sent, with all the required information, to the dedicated Yahoo email address contained in the Verification Process post.

Hi folks,

We have no outstanding applications for verification. MysterybyHannah joined the end of September so I'm not sure how July factors in. Regardless of whether July or September, they typically only take 1 or 2 days to complete from the time they are received.

Sometimes people send their info to the WS 'comments' mailbox which has thousands of emails, so @MysterybyHannah please check to make sure it was sent, with all the required information, to the dedicated Yahoo email address contained in the Verification Process post.

Thanks much! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90
Back