GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

He is also appearing at Dundee sheriff court tomorrow, so does that suggest he isn't up on murder charges?
Is it not like in England where all cases start off in a magistrates court, just procedural? For cases like murder they automatically pass it on to the High Court and have an appearance there in the next day or two.

Is it not like in England where all cases start off in a magistrates court, just procedural? For cases like murder they automatically pass it on to the High Court and have an appearance there in the next day or two.

Could be, I am not entirely sure which is why I asked. My knowledge in that department is a wee bit scant!

Thanks @JosieJo!

"Andrew Innes, 50, allegedly used a hammer to murder 25-year-old Bennylyn Burke at his home address on Troon Avenue between February 17 and March 5.

It is alleged that Innes murdered Jellica Burke through “unknown means”.

Innes appeared from custody at Dundee Sheriff Court on Monday in connection with the allegations."

Dreading all the info that's going to come out about this. Already sounds absolutely horrific :(

Also, name tallies with earlier posts.

I’ve looked on his Facebook.. last year he posted pictures of a “daughter” washing his car during lock down she looked to be a teenager/young woman and there’s also pictures posted of a young boy who he seems to come across like his child (obviously both the young girl and boy not being biologically his). Where are they? Who are they?
The thought of what the poor older child must of witnessed is horrific :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back