LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

Status
Not open for further replies.
I submitted Kathleen as a potential match for lpjd. I wasn’t searching for a potential match on this case but soon as I saw her missing persons she reminded me upon this Jane doe’s original reconstruction. Kathleen went missing in 1979 there’s no details on previous injuries or a possible accident but she does have breast implants and a scar on her knee noted.

Thanks for submitting. Sometimes it turns out estimated ages, height, etc were significantly off...

Just an FYI here. The Facebook group that formed to work on the "Mostly Harmless" hiker UID case (Identified! - FL - Big Cypress Natl Preserve, Male Hiker, Denim & “Mostly Harmless”, Jul 2018 - Vance Rodriguez #5) has pivoted to working on new UID cases and Slidell Jane Doe is their first new case. So expect some more interest and help in solving this in the near future.

FWIW the FB group I'm referring to was the one that was responsibly managed. There were other groups with notoriously bad behaviors.

I submitted Kathleen as a potential match for lpjd. I wasn’t searching for a potential match on this case but soon as I saw her missing persons she reminded me upon this Jane doe’s original reconstruction. Kathleen went missing in 1979 there’s no details on previous injuries or a possible accident but she does have breast implants and a scar on her knee noted.
Definitely a good possibility @definitelynotsherlock !

Good you did submit, I already brought her up a long time ago #720 up threat, but never submitted her because of her age.

I remembered hearing somewhere that she could be as young as 20’s up to 40’s and they can’t rule out that possibility that she could be. It would put Kathleen I presume at 39 years old by time lpjd was found.

I believe that Gwendolyn Mae Clemons might be the St. Tammany Parish Jane Doe. Let me explain why I think this.

Gwendolyn could have decided to leave the man that she had last been seen with in Kansas. Perhaps she used him as an excuse to get away from her family for some reason or other. Perhaps she already had someone else in mind and was deliberately using this man as a red herring. Whatever the reason, Gwendolyn went off with someone else sometime after November 24th.

As for how Alisha died, I think that one of the following three theories took place.
  1. Gwendolyn rolled over Alisha in her sleep. It was not enough to kill her, but it did make her unresponsive. Gwen started to panic and was pacing on the bridge, convinced that she would go to jail. (I wouldn't blame her, to be honest.)

2. The other person rolled over Alisha in their sleep. Gwendolyn decides to dispose of the body by throwing Alisha into the water. (I do not think that this is very likely if she were a loving mother, though.)
    Or, perhaps the most unnerving of these three theories.

3. The other person kills Alisha (either on purpose or by falling asleep on her). They may or may not have realised that Alisha wasn't dead, but managed to convince Gwendolyn that she was. They might have said that they were going to place Alisha's body where it would be found quickly, but instead threw her into the river, possibly when Gwendolyn was out of sight. It was sheer luck that Alisha was found when she was.
As for why the other person could have killed Alisha, they may have done this as a way to control her. "Your daughter's dead; everyone will think you killed her to severe yourself from your old life." I know this sounds stupid as she took Alisha with her, but when someone is scared and not in the right mind, they can believe anything.

St. Tammany Parish Jane Doe was said to have had facial reconstruction surgery and breast implants. If the other person had the means to do so, then they might have persuaded Gwen to change her appearance in order to hide more easily - and to have further control over her. The teeth on the unidentified woman were well-cared for, but she had not had dental work. Could the other person have been a doctor of some kind? It would explain why the serial numbers on the breast implants could not be traced.

The other person keeps Gwendolyn under their thumb for the next three and a half years. But was this gaslighting, or something much more brutal? St. Tammany Parish Jane Doe had injuries to her hips. This might have been caused by a vehicular collision, but you never know.

In any case, for some reason the supposed other person no longer wants or needs Gwendolyn and kills her. Like her daughter, she is found relatively quickly, but not identified.

It's a long stretch, but I tell myself that if something is physically possible then it can happen, perhaps numerous times.

I believe that Gwendolyn Mae Clemons might be the St. Tammany Parish Jane Doe. Let me explain why I think this.

Gwendolyn could have decided to leave the man that she had last been seen with in Kansas. Perhaps she used him as an excuse to get away from her family for some reason or other. Perhaps she already had someone else in mind and was deliberately using this man as a red herring. Whatever the reason, Gwendolyn went off with someone else sometime after November 24th.

As for how Alisha died, I think that one of the following three theories took place.
  1. Gwendolyn rolled over Alisha in her sleep. It was not enough to kill her, but it did make her unresponsive. Gwen started to panic and was pacing on the bridge, convinced that she would go to jail. (I wouldn't blame her, to be honest.)

2. The other person rolled over Alisha in their sleep. Gwendolyn decides to dispose of the body by throwing Alisha into the water. (I do not think that this is very likely if she were a loving mother, though.)
    Or, perhaps the most unnerving of these three theories.

3. The other person kills Alisha (either on purpose or by falling asleep on her). They may or may not have realised that Alisha wasn't dead, but managed to convince Gwendolyn that she was. They might have said that they were going to place Alisha's body where it would be found quickly, but instead threw her into the river, possibly when Gwendolyn was out of sight. It was sheer luck that Alisha was found when she was.
As for why the other person could have killed Alisha, they may have done this as a way to control her. "Your daughter's dead; everyone will think you killed her to severe yourself from your old life." I know this sounds stupid as she took Alisha with her, but when someone is scared and not in the right mind, they can believe anything.

St. Tammany Parish Jane Doe was said to have had facial reconstruction surgery and breast implants. If the other person had the means to do so, then they might have persuaded Gwen to change her appearance in order to hide more easily - and to have further control over her. The teeth on the unidentified woman were well-cared for, but she had not had dental work. Could the other person have been a doctor of some kind? It would explain why the serial numbers on the breast implants could not be traced.

The other person keeps Gwendolyn under their thumb for the next three and a half years. But was this gaslighting, or something much more brutal? St. Tammany Parish Jane Doe had injuries to her hips. This might have been caused by a vehicular collision, but you never know.

In any case, for some reason the supposed other person no longer wants or needs Gwendolyn and kills her. Like her daughter, she is found relatively quickly, but not identified.

It's a long stretch, but I tell myself that if something is physically possible then it can happen, perhaps numerous times.
Have you posted this as a possible match?

I don't see any additions to the ruleouts as of 4 March 2021

Rule Outs List - 07/09/2020

MP37676
Nichole Fielding, 07/11/1986
Wagoner, OK

MP6998
Rozlin Abell, 07/25/1985
Oklahoma, OK

MP22513
Deborah Post, 04/13/1986
Worcester, MA

MP6910
Judy Worrell, 10/05/1981
Sacramento, CA

MP8239
Amanda Fravel, 06/13/1986
Clark, NV

MP8284
Annette Vail, 10/22/1985
Tulsa, OK

MP23648
Susan Riedling, 03/31/1986
Bullitt, KY

MP1868
Shannon Potter, 03/03/1984
Baltimore, MD

MP11224
Debra Cressotti, 04/30/1985
Hampden, MA

MP1376
Tammy Lepert, 07/06/1983
Brevard, FL

MP1370
Faye Self, 03/31/1983
Red River, LA

MP10738
Mary Shinn, 07/20/1978
Columbia, AR

MP974
Patricia Schmidt, 06/04/1985
Henrico, VA

MP1100
Hazel Klug, 05/20/1986
Henrico, VA

MP8385
Nadine Timm, 11/16/1965
Will, IL

MP6022
Carol Donn, 01/02/1981
Palm Beach, FL

MP3063
Joyce Walcott, 05/29/1986
Los Angeles, CA

MP2075
Sally Stone, 05/16/1986
Kootenai, ID

MP1689
April Zane, 04/18/1977
Will, IL

Lisa Sexton
OH

And re the theory that Alisha was suffocated by mom in sleep by accident... at Alishas size and age that is highly unlikely. My daughter is about the same and there is no way i could ever roll on her.

Hello,

I am new to WS but am just now catching up on this. There are a lot of excellent theories here. However, I will be completely flummoxed if authorities do not make a comparison between Slidell Jane Doe and Babette Alberti.

Not only are both women similar in physique, but they also share some unique features (scarring on wrists/abdomen) and lifestyles (possibility that they were sex workers). Furthermore, Babette was from the greater New Orleans area and disappeared three years prior to Slidell Jane Doe's discovery. And Babette was reportedly headed to Bay St. Louis, MS, which is just 30 miles east of Slidell, LA.

From the LA Missing repository, it appears both women have DNA/dental on file. How difficult would it be to make a comparison between what's already in the database?

Hello,

I am new to WS but am just now catching up on this. There are a lot of excellent theories here. However, I will be completely flummoxed if authorities do not make a comparison between Slidell Jane Doe and Babette Alberti.

Not only are both women similar in physique, but they also share some unique features (scarring on wrists/abdomen) and lifestyles (possibility that they were sex workers). Furthermore, Babette was from the greater New Orleans area and disappeared three years prior to Slidell Jane Doe's discovery. And Babette was reportedly headed to Bay St. Louis, MS, which is just 30 miles east of Slidell, LA.

From the LA Missing repository, it appears both women have DNA/dental on file. How difficult would it be to make a comparison between what's already in the database?

Welcome aboard!

Hello,

Hi and welcome. Babette had all kind of tattoos, Slidell Jane Doe didn't have them, so I think it would a waste of time comparing them. Babette Nadine Alberti – The Charley Project

And re the theory that Alisha was suffocated by mom in sleep by accident... at Alishas size and age that is highly unlikely. My daughter is about the same and there is no way i could ever roll on her.
The killer might have deliberately killed her and convinced Gwendolyn that it was an accident.

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, that tattoos are a big hindrance to this theory. I just wonder if the composition as such would've obscured the tattoos. Or, as has been noted in other cases, what was listed in the initial report didn't get communicated further down the line.

Hi and welcome. Babette had all kind of tattoos, Slidell Jane Doe didn't have them, so I think it would a waste of time comparing them. Babette Nadine Alberti – The Charley Project

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, that tattoos are a big hindrance to this theory. I just wonder if the composition as such would've obscured the tattoos. Or, as has been noted in other cases, what was listed in the initial report didn't get communicated further down the line.
Yes, I thought of this aspect as well, after all that was the case with Elizabeth Lamotte, but then I thought of all the other information available in this case, like that it appeared that she'd had rhinoplasty or some kind of reconstructive surgery; that she had signs of being in a vehicle accident (or something similar) due to the healed injuries in her body, that she had multiple scars, and was freckled, just to mention a few. It just seems a bit odd that the autopsy and all that data it managed to produce, it would miss tattoos, especially since they could be essential to identifying her. If her decomposition was in a state where scars and freckles could be observed, why not tattoos?

Yes, I thought of this aspect as well, after all that was the case with Elizabeth Lamotte, but then I thought of all the other information available in this case, like that it appeared that she'd had rhinoplasty or some kind of reconstructive surgery; that she had signs of being in a vehicle accident (or something similar) due to the healed injuries in her body, that she had multiple scars, and was freckled, just to mention a few. It just seems a bit odd that the autopsy and all that data it managed to produce, it would miss tattoos, especially since they could be essential to identifying her. If her decomposition was in a state where scars and freckles could be observed, why not tattoos?

That's a really good point. They were very thorough when they recovered her.

If Elizabeth Lamotte had had plastic surgery, then could she be connected to this? As I stated above, I believe that Gwendolyn Clemmons might be our Doe and that her killer (or someone connected to them) gave her plastic surgery after Alisha died in an attempt to hide away. I think both Lamotte and our Doe were either pregnant or had recently miscarried, to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member