UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they would have found something in the bin section on day 6! Just seems one of the first places you would go especially if SE was last seen just a short while up on Cavendish and Poynders. IMO, the garages seem more suspect

I didn’t like the look of those garages when, as the poster above says, we were discussing waste disposal as an avenue way back when. If they’re locked, could point towards someone with access to them. Or maybe they’re not locked, jimmied open, etc. Looks like that forecourt could see maintenance (there’s a van right there on the day the Street View image was taken) so wonder if someone there/works there has either found something or is involved. No idea, the white suits are a never good sign.

Yes, the SW corner of Clarence and Poynder was greyed out yesterday on GoogleEarth

YES! Very well remembered, an user (I can't remember who) mentioned that Poynders Court had been blurred out on Google Streetview yesterday, I thought it was odd but didn't think much more of it- I think LE had suspicions just as we did

I noticed there were older pictures on google of much larger construction-type bins in that exact site, not the green household ones that would have been picked up weekly. But much larger metal bins and there was a bin enclosure or bin storage area right next to it.

We had been talking about it last night because it was opposite AGP, not next to P0ynder Gardens Estates, but across the street.

I wondered why they were photographed on Google.

I didn’t like the look of those garages when, as the poster above says, we were discussing waste disposal as an avenue way back when. If they’re locked, could point towards someone with access to them. Or maybe they’re not locked, jimmied open, etc.

One is ajar in the Google image from 2018, obviously a few years ago, but a case in point. There appears to be a narrow gap behind the garages if you view round the corner as well.

It could be that, as some have suggested, evidence has only just been disposed of in those bins. With a potential perp waiting until the area had been searched but wanting to dispose of it before Thursday (collection day). Perhaps not counting on them retracing the same search zones.

we are still in national lockdown so she would not have been able to meet up with him unless in a bubble as single people but as she had already been to visit friend for the night then doesnt seem like he was unless she was blatently breaking lockdown which is also possible.

I don’t think it’s the time or place to be talking lockdown ‘rules’.

I don’t, on the whole, condone breaking them, but as many people have discussed in previous threads relating to this case, prolonged and regular lockdowns have caused untold distress to people. It’s naive to assume that people have stuck to the rules 100%. And we shouldn’t be judging people for that. This is a human crisis as well as a health crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419