Possible Victim: Andre Jamal Isaac, 25, aka Sugar Bear, missing Nov 2002, found Queens Dec 2002 & Moriches Jan 2003

Interesting he is being potentially considered a LISK victim. Very different than the others, I wonder if there is information not being disclosed that connects him to others...

It'd be great to know what series BMW he was seen in.[/Q
Interesting he is being potentially considered a LISK victim. Very different than the others, I wonder if there is information not being disclosed that connects him to others...

It'd be great to know what series BMW he was seen in.
Gotta be a 3 series, 8 series, z series between 1990s and 2003

It'd be great to know what series BMW he was seen in.[/Q

It'd be great to know what series BMW he was seen in.
Gotta be a 3 series, 8 series, z series between 1990s and 2003

This is in my personal opinion but I assume new Suffolk task force investigate because his remains were dismembered and scattered in Mannorville and also close to Gilgo beach. So police are mainly looking at location at this point and investigate the possible link.

Another reason, he was dismembered the exact same way as Valerie Mack and Jessica Taylor. All 3 decapitated and all 3 heads found at different and far away locations, all 3 had also extremities dismembered as well, again dumped somewhere else. All 3 were sex workers.

All 3 disapperead in the same time frame:

- Valerie disappeared sometimes in 2000 and her body/torso was found on Nov. 19, 2000 in Mannorville and her skull and extremities in 2011 on Gilgo beach.
- Andre disappeared on November 28, 2002 and torso was found in December 17, 2002 in Queens, head was found in Moriches, Mannorville in January 25, 2003. His arms and legs were found after that in a plastic bag miles away close to Gilgo Beach.
- Jessica disappeared sometimes in 2003 and her torso was found in July 2003, less than mile from Valerie's torso. Jessica's skull anf extremities were found in 2011 on Gilgo beach, again not far from Valerie's skull and extremities.

While it is unknown from which location in NYC Valerie disappeared from, Jessica and Andre were last seen in the City, quite far from Long Island.

Age: While age is not important all 3 were in similar age bracket so more likely to know the same circle of people. Valerie was 24, Andre 25 and Jessica 20 when they were murdered in 3 year period.

I am convinced without any doubt for many reasons that Jessica's and Valerie's murders were done by the same person. Andre's? Well, perhaps but so far can't be excluded as it is too similar in some ways. From what is known so far he was only one though from 3 of them that had actual ties to Long Island.

Now what they all 3 had in common. Not much is yet known about Andre but Valerie and Jessica were quite troubled young girls, both street walkers, both heavy drug users, both new arrivals in NYC, just 2-3 weeks prior to their death. Since identification of Valerie I am starting to look at this 3 cases a bit different way and playing with possibility that it might not have been their John who murdered them.

Who they met on every day bases:
- their pimp/maybe partner
- their drug dealer
- customers/Johns

Even though they might not have known each other, they all met the same person/ murderer in one of those mentioned circles in the city, far away from Long Island. Usually only reason to drive body very far and hamper identification is becase when identified it leads quickly to the murderer who was close to the victim. Removal of their tattoos on both of their bodies just ensures my opinion about this.

Because of Andre's case I do wonder if Asian man could be also someone from their circles, someone who went missing in the same time frame as 3 of them. I have to refresh on his case though.
Not sure if anyone else has realized this but Khalil White's family knows Andre Isaac's father. I was able to link this together through Facebook. Very good chance that sugar bear and Khalil knew each other as well. The neighborhood in Harlem where kw's family lived was a very tight knit community. A relative of kw possibly an aunt i presume passed away and sugar bears father commented on the post.

Not sure if anyone else has realized this but Khalil White's family knows Andre Isaac's father. I was able to link this together through Facebook. Very good chance that sugar bear and Khalil knew each other as well. The neighborhood in Harlem where kw's family lived was a very tight knit community. A relative of kw possibly an aunt i presume passed away and sugar bears father commented on the post.

The Murder Inc blog claims both Sugar Bear & Khalil White had addresses on the same street. The blogger also claims to have spoken with Khalil & Khalil said to them that police asked him about Sugar Bear.

The Murder Inc blog claims both Sugar Bear & Khalil White had addresses on the same street. The blogger also claims to have spoken with Khalil & Khalil said to them that police asked him about Sugar Bear.

@Murder Inc have you ever written anywhere about what you two have talked about so we can read up on that? Did he actually confirmed that he knew Sugar Bear? Not that it would prove anything, but it might point that suspect might be from that circle of people.

Have you ever asked him if he knew Valerie Mack? Or any of his friends/associates?

@Murder Inc have you ever written anywhere about what you two have talked about so we can read up on that? Did he actually confirmed that he knew Sugar Bear? Not that it would prove anything, but it might point that suspect might be from that circle of people.

Have you ever asked him if he knew Valerie Mack? Or any of his friends/associates?
KW claimed he didn't know Sugar Bear but remembers detectives asking him about SB after Jessica was identified

There is a video out there of Khalil white discussing Jessica's case with a reporter. I know because I watched it and it most likely was linked in this site. Just not from this thread. I have no idea where to look now as the LISK threads have multiplied since then. Anybody wanna help me find it?

There is a video out there of Khalil white discussing Jessica's case with a reporter. I know because I watched it and it most likely was linked in this site. Just not from this thread. I have no idea where to look now as the LISK threads have multiplied since then. Anybody wanna help me find it?
I think you're referring to The Killing Season. They interview Khalil in either the first or second episode.

I think you're referring to The Killing Season. They interview Khalil in either the first or second episode.
Is it where he is sitting on a retaining wall? A concrete wall outside, or maybe it was bleachers, but it was outside. For some reason I thought it was an old interview from the early 2000's. I've found my brain retains things oddly lol Thank you @Gilgo Case

Is it where he is sitting on a retaining wall? A concrete wall outside, or maybe it was bleachers, but it was outside. For some reason I thought it was an old interview from the early 2000's. I've found my brain retains things oddly lol Thank you @Gilgo Case
Yes in Killing Season they interviewed him on bleachers.

You really cracked the case with that find, Jscv. That's KW's mom!
Brooklyn Butcher

Prostitutes Defy Killer by Working (Published 1994)

Read this article from 1994, Miami killer of sex workers.

notice the description of the suspect:

- Hispanic/white Male 20s-30s
- Red color Toyota vehicle with a child-car seat in back.

Now what if that child car seat was for a newborn in 1994.

LISK Peaches was killed in 1997 and toddler found in 2011.

Toddler/Baby victim estimated to be 1-3 years old.

If the toddler was 3 years old then he/she was a newborn c.1994

Peaches is thought by some to have a southern connection...

Sugar Bear is seen getting into a red sports like car, possible BMW. Hispanic man 20-40s.

The article is only like 8 years before sugar bear goes missing in NY and in it mentions 1 male victim and the rest female in Miami-1994.

miami sex workers get killed in Miami 1994.
Lisk starts up in 1997 with peaches/toddler(?).

just interesting the similarities between the two suspects.

Last edited:
Prostitutes Defy Killer by Working (Published 1994)

Read this article from 1994, Miami killer of sex workers.

notice the description of the suspect:

- Hispanic/white Male 20s-30s
- Red color Toyota vehicle with a child-car seat in back.

Now what if that child car seat was for a newborn in 1994.

LISK Peaches was killed in 1997 and toddler found in 2011.

Toddler/Baby victim estimated to be 1-3 years old.

If the toddler was 3 years old then he/she was a newborn c.1994

Peaches is thought by some to have a southern connection...

Sugar Bear is seen getting into a red sports like car, possible BMW. Hispanic man 20-40s.

The article is only like 8 years before sugar bear goes missing in NY and in it mentions 1 male victim and the rest female in Miami-1994.

miami sex workers get killed in Miami 1994.
Lisk starts up in 1997 with peaches/toddler(?).

just interesting the similarities between the two suspects.
Rory Enrique Conde - Wikipedia

It is highly unlikely that Sugar Bear was killed by the LISK.

-male.
-far taller than the other victims.
-shot, not strangled.
-dumped far out of the way of the "canon" victims.
-was likely picked up by a man in a flashy car, which doesn't suit the way the LISK operates.
-there is nothing that indicates that the LISK is bisexual. If the Asian male is connected to the case, then his violent death can likely be attributed to the fact that the LISK felt cheated.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cakelady2469
Back