UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi new here so don't know whether anyone already said same but could it not be she has been run over, been in an accident with police officer arrested? She did have headphones on? If he has been off duty maybe, driving too fast etc

I would be very shocked if this is the case, it’s seem that this is a bit of a heavy conspiracy already. If it was a country road in the middle of nowhere then it’d be plausible, but this was in the middle of London... people would have heard the commotion etc

Plus as an officer he’d know the protocols of this, if he wasn’t drunk etc then he would have no need to hit and run. Just MOO but I really can’t see this being the case.

The urgency the police was putting out in the press and social media says to me they suspected something sinister happened fairly early on.

A number of folks on the London subreddit talking about a vehicle accident theory based on how closely the roadside/drains were being looked at.

I guess they’ll seize his mobile now (unless he’s gotten rid of it just in case) and they’ll establish whether they’d been messaging!!

I woke up at 2am because my dog was scared of the wind and the first thing I thought about was Sarah and searched her to see a police officer has been arrested. Just awful!

What i find odd is if this is a predatory abduction under false pretences, you would have to know your vehicle will be all over CCTV before and after, and which will also show where you went?

Somehow I don't buy this idea
I think he knew which roads to avoid because of CCTV, IMO woman that helped him was already with him, maybe at the backseat, they've 'invited' Sarah inside, locked the door and the woman took the phone off her immediately?

Dear @whitehall1212 I believe it is possible to be verified as a former police officer by websleuths. It might encourage people to take what you are saying as having legitimate authority.

I suppose British posters could apply to be 'verified'

But what this poster is quoting - about time you can be held before charge - is the law, and pretty well known, and is indeed up to 96 hours for the most serious charges

Being arrested: your rights

I thought about the theory of him accidentally hitting her in his car too and he panicked. As a police officer, they would have unlikely acted like this. Also it would have been seen by someone on a main road. Surely facing driving charges are a better option than a missing person and obstructing an investigation.

I think he knew which roads to avoid because of CCTV, IMO woman that helped him was already with him, maybe at the backseat, they've 'invited' Sarah inside, locked the door and the woman took the phone off her immediately?
Why would you think this? It doesn't sound very likely when considering other possibilities.

Poynders Court is a privately managed block. Mix of owner occupiers and renters. For a 2 bed flat you are looking at £425k to buy and £1,500 pcm to rent. Looking at people who live there it’s a typical London mishmash - builder, accountant, retired printer, waitress. Could it be a place where a serving police officer lives? certainly possible.

That area of London has quite a few people who are originally from the Kent area / plus the outskirts are classed as Kent on its own. Reason is its the natural path of migration -

You live in Kent but want a better job, the biggest hub is London and its within commuting distance to your family. You wouldn't move to the other side of London as the costs of travel would be too expensive (its crazy expensive in London!).

I have friends who have moved to London (im from up North) and they always live north of the Thames to access the main roads so they can return home up north easily.

Hi new here so don't know whether anyone already said same but could it not be she has been run over, been in an accident with police officer arrested? She did have headphones on? If he has been off duty maybe, driving too fast etc

Yes, this has previously been discussed. People familiar with the area thought it unlikely due to the high level of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan