UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a classic case of if I can’t have you no one can if it’s true that this was an ex boyfriend.

may explain why the police got the current boyfriend to refer to Sarah as a friend at times - in the hope that she may be still alive and being held somewhere and playing into the perps mentality to let her go?

‘we know she’s yours mate but cmon her friends and family need her too’

maybe they thought this would have a better outcome if they played this card with the maniac.

so so sad.

Honestly you're about 6 days behind in the discussion of this case and it was quickly dealt with and shut down then. We're victim friendly here and the case has moved on.

Hey, people should NOT be berated for not keeping up with fast moving discussions!! Some of us have busy lives, work, family.... can’t be here all the time and can’t be expected to catch up on hundreds of messages and then be ‘told off’ for not keeping up!

that’s not on

I think the talk of her breaking lockdown etc is so distasteful and posters ought to be ashamed of themselves for judging this woman.

Just had a quick look at the Twitter, they name the arrested pair, doesn’t look good at all on those photos. I think we can expect and announcement imminently

What I don’t understand is why the big search of Poynders Court yesterday? Would we not see more footage of a car with SE in travelling from that area to Kent if it is indeed a private ambulance outside? So much happened yesterday I feel it has been forgotten already

Looks like a classic case of if I can’t have you no one can if it’s true that this was an ex boyfriend.

may explain why the police got the current boyfriend to refer to Sarah as a friend at times - in the hope that she may be still alive and being held somewhere and playing into the perps mentality to let her go?

‘we know she’s yours mate but cmon her friends and family need her too’

maybe they thought this would have a better outcome if they played this card with the maniac.

so so sad.

I'm not sure, they seem to have been married for quite a while and have 2 kids so...

If it's the correct bloke I'm seeing pictures of she never stood a chance, he's a big old unit.

Last edited:
Hey, people should NOT be berated for not keeping up with fast moving discussions!! Some of us have busy lives, work, family.... can’t be here all the time and can’t be expected to catch up on hundreds of messages and then be ‘told off’ for not keeping up!

that’s not on

I joined today so can't comment on what was posted and removed before this

Pretty easy for an off duty police officer to wear a uniform, be out on "foot patrol", stop someone and ask for "help" looking for something in the dark or stop someone and question them. She would have seen the uniform and would have probably been at ease. If it was me, I probably wouldn't have even questioned him. They will have CCTV. I used to work with the insurance/CCTV of London buses, and those things have cameras everywhere, on the sides, front/back, inside, stairwell, doors, literally every angle inside and out. Far better than the TFL street CCTV.

What I don’t understand is why the big search of Poynders Court yesterday? Would we not see more footage of a car with SE in travelling from that area to Kent if it is indeed a private ambulance outside? So much happened yesterday I feel it has been forgotten already
Last known location (for doorbell camera). so possibly an area where abduction took place. My other half seems to think it was a major mis-direction seeing as the forensics search was out in public (no tent). Plenty of tents in Kent I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave