UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The huge amount of police presence which is still there today and now the additional diver teams , stations being set up and the garage due to be searched. Along with the questioning of the brother suggests the police have a fair amount of evidence to say there may be other bodies. I truly think we've only just scratched the surface on WC crimes.

This well may be the case, does anyone know of other missing persons enquiries from Kent, I had a look myself and nothing that would seem to match either something WC would be able to get involve in, nor anyone who looked like SE

I want to say that I don't think it would be that difficult to get Sarah into the car. People seem really confused about that part but she's walking along, potentially with ear buds in so not listening, he runs up and forces her in. Probably 5 seconds, tops. He's stronger than her and it wouldn't even require a weapon or any sort of verbal interaction between the two. I know the Sun claims he used his police credentials but even that only gets you so far with a person, so I think that's probably what happened.

In other words, how he "tricked" her doesn't seem to be that relevant, and it does feel a little bit victim-blamey to me.
I completely agree with this. Thinking about my own habits, once I have finished a call, I often fiddle with headphones, check messages, type replies and usually do all this while at a stand still. I have often done this without even noticing, to then realise "oops stopped walking." obviously this is my behaviour, and may not extend. But the end of a call makes sense to me as a time where you recalibrate, check messages, and are not aware of your surroundings.

We haven't hear how long he had the hired car.

Seems like it must have been several days at least.

Was he just always trolling for women to attack?

He must have had to use his Met PO ID to get her in the car, and in the back seat. Do the type of hire care he had come with child locks? Would he have demanded to put her in the back seat with the doors locked?

In the US, the murder of Samantha Josephson in South Carolina occured because she mistook a vehicle that drove up as the Uber she had ordered. Sadly, the trial revealed that there were her shoe prints all over the windows where she had tried to smash them out.

How would WC have been able to restrain SE and stop her from attacking him as he is driving?

Clearly taking her phone was necessary, but what excuse was used and could she have hit the 911 button before giving it to him?
I'm quite far behind so I haven't seen where this discussion has led, but it occurred to me that he might have handcuffed her. JMO

Concerning the ambulance outside days before the arrest. What if WC had SE hostage in his home and at that point she was still alive? Either he or his wife called the ambulance without giving a true reason and then change their minds or the worse happened shortly afterwards. Just a thought and moo

IMO - There are many factors which indicate this was premeditated and potentially not a first time offence.
- Use of a hire car.
- Working until 8pm and staying in the area until 21:30.
- Continuing to work in the days after.
- Rendering the human remains unidentifiable.
- Several search sites, even after human remains found.
- Possible use of Police ID, this would require planning so as not to spook someone and risk them running off and by this point knowing your details.
- The human remains being found so far from the initial site, travelling such a distance with a person who we can presume was still alive whilst in the car, this is a huge risk. (kidnap charge)
- The Police at this stage not saying 'we believe these human remains to be those of missing SE.' - This is something which usually happens.
- I don't think he's speaking to the Police, they would have said they believed the human remains to be those of SE by now and the search would have been scaled back.

WC choosing a career in the Police is no coincidence and he joined several years ago (I think 10??). A person doesn't wake up one day and decide they want to kidnap and murder women, this will have been something he's considered for a long time and joining the Police was probably to work out how to get away with it.

Just my opinion.

The huge amount of police presence which is still there today and now the additional diver teams , stations being set up and the garage due to be searched. Along with the questioning of the brother suggests the police have a fair amount of evidence to say there may be other bodies. I truly think we've only just scratched the surface on WC crimes.

speculation on social media that there is local rumour and belief that there are further crimes being linked to him.

Like I said on a previous post, it would be an incredible occurrence for a police officers first crime to be a murder of this nature...

I want to say that I don't think it would be that difficult to get Sarah into the car. People seem really confused about that part but she's walking along, potentially with ear buds in so not listening, he runs up and forces her in. Probably 5 seconds, tops. He's stronger than her and it wouldn't even require a weapon or any sort of verbal interaction between the two. I know the Sun claims he used his police credentials but even that only gets you so far with a person, so I think that's probably what happened.

In other words, how he "tricked" her doesn't seem to be that relevant, and it does feel a little bit victim-blamey to me.

Yes seconds, then she would be in a locked car. That's all that was needed IMO.

These were the other incidents in the last few months before Sarah Everard's disappearance - all within 100 metres of the route she would have taken. Don't know if any of these could be connected to WC. Possibly first and last aren't, as WC is a white male.

October 2020
Man came out of grounds of St Matthew's Church, Brixton Hill at around 10 pm and tried to get a passing lady to come into the grounds with him. When she wouldn't, he started following her saying he would come with her then, whilst making threatening comments to her. She ran away. She says description of man matches that of man in last incident

November 16 2020
A young woman was sexually assaulted in the woodland area of Tooting Common in Broad daylight at 4 pm, by 6 ft tall man in brown leather jacket

January 14 2021
Sexual assault of a young woman on Hydethorpe Rd at junction with Radbourne Road.

February 2 2021
Woman chased by a man outside Palace Road surgery on Christchurch Rd

February 22 2021 approx
14 year old girl on Rodenhurst Rd was followed by man in a van. Man in green camouflage-style hoodie, medium build, 20s or 30s, black.

Going by the nickname and I couldn't help but chuckle when I first read that, as being Welsh myself I remember the Ron Davies incident well, but I'm guessing its a well known cottaging area so you probably get all sorts around there.
Yes I had the same reaction when I first read it too

Last edited:
Do you have a link regarding the questioning of the brother? TIA.

I'm wondering what evidence they had on him to arrest him on suspicion of kidnapping. Remember that they arrested him in the evening, and we learned yesterday that he was arrested only on kidnapping and that was upgraded to murder and indecent exposure the following day. When he was arrested, he had worked a shift that day - so he was not in police custody confessing or being interrogated, like I originally suspected.

Had they even spoken to him at all by that point?
Other than the bus dashcam footage of the hired vehicle that tied back to him, what evidence do they have? Do they actually have him on camera putting her in that rental car?

Him simply being in the area does not seem (to me, not a lawyer, cop or judge) to be enough to arrest a person. So what else do we think they had at that point?

Concerning the ambulance outside days before the arrest. What if WC had SE hostage in his home and at that point she was still alive? Either he or his wife called the ambulance without giving a true reason and then change their minds or the worse happened shortly afterwards. Just a thought and moo

It was my understanding that the ambulance spotted outside WC house was spotted prior to SE going missing...am I wrong?

People need to calm down with the "They knew eachother" theory. The police have all but confirmed that Sarah did not know WC and this crime bears all the hallmarks of a predator who strikes at random whenever he feels "that urge" if you will. The curb was clearly being checked as an abduction point and I imagine the flats were cordoned off so nobody inside could come out and disturb any possible evidence on the pavement or car park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle