UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that they are saying his head injury was sustained during his arrest & not whilst in the cell.

suggests his arrest wasn't a quite affair but he had to be physically controlled.

won't be surprised if he tries to use it at trial as a example of "unfair treatment he has received by a police force rushing to quell any suggestion of incompetence at the expense of due diligence"

Where do they say that?

Excerpt from The Sun, quoting the police statement:

"The incident occurred while Couzens was spending a second night in custody at the police station. It is understood he was alone at the time he suffered the head injuries.

"There is no suggestion that anyone else was involved"

It is easy to fake being unconscious

The injury may be quite minor, just exaggerated by the presence of some blood.

It doesn't sound serious from the The Sun UK news report.

They really need to get him to divulge more information.

It is easy to fake being unconscious

The injury may be quite minor, just exaggerated by the presence of some blood.

It doesn't sound serious from the The Sun UK news report.

They really need to get him to divulge more information.
I wondered this. Head wounds are known to bleed a lot even when superficial

They probably have it on film if he was self harming so will be able to prove it.

I wasn't suggesting that they roughed him up but surely they have him under constant CCTV watch not 15 minute cell checks which is what the article say they should have been doing. He shouldn't been left so long that he was unconsious IMO

JMO

It seems likely to be self injury. With the amount of media scrutiny on this case, I don't think they would risk giving him what for in his cell.

For him to do it this early on into his arrest, with her body not even being confirmed - he must be feeling the heat/guilt.

I agree with this.

There is scientific evidence to suggest that violent and sexual offenders are more likely to attempt suicide or self harm than others. The same deficits in self control and emotional regulation that are precipitators of criminality are thought to be responsible.

I would link to journals here but they are paywalled via academic paper providers.

IMHO WC is having a psychiatric episode at the moment. Unless he tells the truth the stress he is under will continue to grow.

What happens is that real MSM news articles are taken and certain words are replaced via a thesaurus, so that it doesn't look like a direct copy. Then the article is reposted as a scam MSM article under some sort of believable web address. They have scripts that can do this in seconds now.

Always wondered this! Thanks for explaining how it’s done. I initially thought it was some sort of weird translation, but a thesaurus replacing words makes much more sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500