UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
From https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14305581/murder-suspect-cop-wayne-couzens-hospital

"It is understood he was alone at the time he suffered the head injuries.

There is no suggestion that anyone else was involved."
IMO it’s feasible he could harm himself or someone else could. I imagine the police would have very strong feelings about this guy.
JMO but I’m finding a lot of the press coverage on this as a whole, really unpleasant and unnecessary. I do feel there should be stricter rules around reporting incidents such as these.

Does anyone else find it bizarre how extremely different he looks in the pic without a beard wearing a police uniform? I honestly wouldn't think it was the same person.

Yes, There is a vast difference in the body composition of some of the pictures from earlier on of WC. I believe he may well be a steroid user, he has the typical "roid gut"

Does anyone else find it bizarre how extremely different he looks in the pic without a beard wearing a police uniform? I honestly wouldn't think it was the same person.

Yes!! I thought that when I saw that particular photo. If you put the two side by side you’d never say that’s the same person. Aside from being bald his other features look quite different.

I can only think of two things. Busy London street cameras everywhere on vehicles or in street so liklihood of going missing means something nefarious happened or possibly had she been flashed at in the park, had told the boyfriend this on a phone call for 15 mins then when they both thought she was in the clear on a busy street she said she was fine now and both ended the call. I'm going with the latter. Meaning Police knowing her phone died at that spot-ish meant they realised with possible report from boyfriend that something nefarious happened.

It doesn't make it right now and yes Leah needs more attention to be found.

I agree with this. I would add that Sarah seems to have some brilliant friends who made an absolutely massive effort to raise the profile of this. It grew as a media story, it was in the press but not headline news until the last few days I think. I think her friends deserve a lot of credit.

EC's social media has been removed. Looks like someone has deleted it on her behalf. Family member perhaps. JMO.

I saw that too. Unless she has been released without charge? A family member would need to know her password and I guess that’s only possible if they’ve spoken directly with her.

Apologies if it has been covered somewhere (it's hard keeping up with this thread at the moment!), but does anyone know anything about the connection with Ashford that may have led LE there? I've also seen references on here to WC and his partner going walking in a wood there that doesn't exactly sound like prime walking country and it's not especially near to where they live.

Kentish Express (@KentishExpress) tweeted at 5:01 pm on Thu, Mar 11, 2021:

BREAKING: Police officer Wayne Couzens arrested on suspicion of the murder of Sarah Everard was treated in hospital for a head injury sustained while in custody and has since been returned to a police station, the Metropolitan Police has said

(https://twitter.com/KentishExpress/status/1370057191844147204?s=03)

Can anyone remember the night WC was arrested (I think that night) there was some drama somewhere in Vauxhall? A street was shut down or something. That's near the US Embassy.

If anyone has the specifics on this please post :)

it was Oval, I believe - I can no longer recall the road name but it was a very expensive residential street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500