UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this. I would add that Sarah seems to have some brilliant friends who made an absolutely massive effort to raise the profile of this. It grew as a media story, it was in the press but not headline news until the last few days I think. I think her friends deserve a lot of credit.

I agree Sarah and her partner worked in marketing - they would know how to get info out .

The Met Police officer arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and murdering Sarah Everard has been taken to hospital after he was found collapsed in his cell, it has been reported.

Wayne Couzens, 48, was found unconscious and had suffered head injuries, a source told The Sun.

There is no suggestion that anyone else was involved, the publication reports.

Met Police officer accused of murdering Sarah Everard found unconscious in cell – Metro

Does anyone else find it bizarre how extremely different he looks in the pic without a beard wearing a police uniform? I honestly wouldn't think it was the same person.

Yes, I've been thinking this. In about 3 or so photos I've seen of him he looks quite different imo and I did wonder, should there be a 'serial' aspect to this all, whether it was intentional or not.

Just my opinion but I wonder if WC had been accused of some sexual deviance/assault and his employer was aware and looking into it. Maybe it had happened previously, or some similar complaints were coming in. They seemed to move very quickly once his car was linked to the scene. I though Cressida Dick was white with fury last night.

EC's social media has been removed. Looks like someone has deleted it on her behalf. Family member perhaps. JMO.

Her YouTube is still up, which makes me think it’s more likely FB themselves taking it down, or a family member who noticed all the commenting going on and got the details from her.

I saw that too. Unless she has been released without charge? A family member would need to know her password and I guess that’s only possible if they’ve spoken directly with her.

I'm not 100 percent sure but given the circumstances I do believe a family member can contact the website on her behalf and ask for the account to be removed. Surely the website would comply given how much sensitive info is on there about herself and family. There is also the possibility she may have been released. Guess we will find out shortly.

Does anyone else find it bizarre how extremely different he looks in the pic without a beard wearing a police uniform? I honestly wouldn't think it was the same person.

IMO a disguise tactic, he could be perceived very different people/characters. Could be useful(for him) If he committed assaults in the past as a way to evade eye witness testimonies.

I'd actually be really interested to see if prior to SE's attack he had a beard and has since shaved.

I saw that too. Unless she has been released without charge? A family member would need to know her password and I guess that’s only possible if they’ve spoken directly with her.

As children’s photos and amount of aggressive posts for safe guarding the police could have requested FB take it down, I am sure as part of the investigation they would have looked at it and flagged it was not right to have photos of the kids available. Or like the movies she was allowed one call, or if she has a legal representative asked them.

And Met Pc Wayne Couzens was today found collapsed in his cell after suffering serious head wounds.

The 48-year-old was taken to hospital with a police guard mounted at the hospital following the shocking incident at Wandsworth police station, South West London.

A source told The Sun: “He was found unconscious in his cell with head injuries.

“The custody officers rushed in and gave him immediate first aid and he was taken to hospital.

“It caused a hell of a panic and serious questions are being asked over how it happened."

Not too sure who the Sun's 'source' is, but I'm inclined to wait for what I perceive a more credible confirmation.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14305581/murder-suspect-cop-wayne-couzens-hospital/

I

Not you this time @LeopardLeotard ? :D

Does anyone know when WC had the head injury and when he was taken to hospital? If he's now been released to custody could it have happened last night? Maybe after human remains found? JMO

It sounds more like today.

But at least he's bought hinself a bit more time away from police questioning.

Edit: on further reading, The Sun says:

The incident occurred while Couzens was spending a second night in custody at the police station. It is understood he was alone a

IMO a disguise tactic, he could be perceived very different people/characters. Could be useful(for him) If he committed assaults in the past as a way to evade eye witness testimonies.

I'd actually be really interested to see if prior to SE's attack he had a beard and has since shaved.

Live within the US Embassy 'complex' and he had a beard recently as I've seen him on patrol. Instantly recognisable, bald, gingery beard, big build - nobody else on that unit looks similar.

Edit: not body > nobody

Last edited:
View attachment 288208
There is so much info in this article. I will refrain from posting particulars as I’m not familiar with the site and post the link. The article does discuss some of the rumors I’ve read today.
Sarah Everard: 'Murder suspect' Met officer found via CCTV from bus camera - News Chant USA
That image has been stolen from a Daily Mail article:
How police spent days trying to piece together Sarah Everard's last known movements | Daily Mail Online

The (modified) content is likely from there, too. MailOnline is mentioned in the text, but no other credit is given.

Last edited:
The Met Police officer arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and murdering Sarah Everard has been taken to hospital after he was found collapsed in his cell, it has been reported.

Wayne Couzens, 48, was found unconscious and had suffered head injuries, a source told The Sun.

There is no suggestion that anyone else was involved, the publication reports.

Met Police officer accused of murdering Sarah Everard found unconscious in cell – Metro

If self inflicted I'd say not exactly the behaviour of an innocent man, his world is coming down.

Apologies if it has been covered somewhere (it's hard keeping up with this thread at the moment!), but does anyone know anything about the connection with Ashford that may have led LE there? I've also seen references on here to WC and his partner going walking in a wood there that doesn't exactly sound like prime walking country and it's not especially near to where they live.

Coastal areas are quite busy on beaches, quite urban really. So lots of people drive their dogs for a peaceful walk away from parks. Rough woodland areas are quite popular with locals. If you wanted to just let your dog off for a run and sniff and woodland with no bother, these kind of locations like an ex-golf course are an option. People drive a lot in this area.

Thank you. I'll at least add it to my list. Worthing isn't out of the question - there are a few missing women from Sussex at the time he was working in Dungeoness.
The Georgina case is a very complex one as she appears on CCTV with a still unidentified lady before she went missing. There was also talk that she may have gotten into an argument with two men on the evening of her disappearance but also unconfirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500