UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to chime in on the number plates thing; I’m part of the local “next door” community. The number plates (presuming they are the same ones) are related to a separate unrelated incident where a local who’s car is usually parked on or around abbeville road (a few roads away from rodenhurst) was stolen. It’s a well known locally parked classic car that went missing around the time of the SE disappearance. The car was later recovered and the number plates were found on the side of a road nearby
Ah good clarification. Thanks

Perhaps he had it waiting for when he returned?

I was shocked to see this link earlier which rather alarmingly looked like a struggle in the Seat Estate WS owns or is remarkably similar. I believe it has been reported by another sleuther earlier in the chain, you can see the back windows go up and down repeatedly and the driver appears to shift to the back. It's probably clearer on the full site though.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4
It appears as though someone at the very end if the clip manages to stick their head our of the back passenger window.

This is my opinion... I believe WC was a firm suspect in the indecent exposure (most likely with number plates from a car) however sadly I think this will have been overlooked or not properly investigated by the Met... and this was one red flag that has been missed. In these cases, there are always red flags...

I thought this as well. It’s terrifying that neither of the drivers of the other cars noticed anything was wrong. MOO

From what i remember looking at the clip-don’t have it to hand right now, the car in question is stopped almost a whole cars length back from the car next to it and the other car is directly behind, so those drivers wouldn’t of necessarily seen anything obvious

Car enthusiasts, let's fix this once and for all. What make of car is this please? Thank you!

EDIT: Front logo etc. ???

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 21.46.43.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 21.46.43.png
    228 KB · Views: 360
For the people wondering about the extensions to WC questioning, they clearly have enough to detain him, I think they will take it to the full 96. Once charged, they cannot question him anymore so I imagine they want as much time as they can, especially as they haven’t concluded their searches.

4. Once a person has been charged (served with a summons) or informed that they will be prosecuted, you should not question them further in relation to the offence, unless such questions are absolutely necessary:

Questioning of suspects - Investigation - Enforcement Guide (England & Wales)

They could charge him with indecent exposure and remand him in custody pending trial, with covid good chance trial not for a year or more with backlog so lot of time to question him on/build murder case

Pawel Relowicz was charged with indecent exposure while they built case against him for Libby

I may have missed something but we need a link to the hire car mention if possible just for clarification if anyone has it please?

I'm a little confused about the 'hire car' TBH

Gone with The Sun as their SEO is the best and gave the top result but if you google there are multiple press reports stating it is believed the car was hired based on police info.

Sarah Everard: Met Police officer Wayne Couzens, 48, 'may have used warrant card to entice 33-year-old into car' (the-sun.com)

Possibly but even if he did use a card payment, I don’t know how quickly police could obtain that information from the card processing company and then the bank. I know when a card receipt is printed it doesn’t contain full card details so they would need to contact the processor to get this info and then the bank. I mean flashing is horrific but I don’t know if any urgency would be given to this report over others.
Edit just responding to WC possibly being identified from the flashing incident via his card payment, if he used one.

when you do the click and collect for some places you have to provide a phone number and name. I guess it all depends on how food was ordered and what the venues process for it is. MOO

Last edited:
Perhaps he had it waiting for when he returned?

I was shocked to see this link earlier which rather alarmingly looked like a struggle in the Seat Estate WS owns or is remarkably similar. I believe it has been reported by another sleuther earlier in the chain, you can see the back windows go up and down repeatedly and the driver appears to shift to the back. It's probably clearer on the full site though.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4

Has anyone reported this to Police?

Yep you might be correct just that people are giving it added credence in their own mind because it looks like a SEAT (in their view). Footage is disturbing tho

There’s been a number of posts about this today...

There is literally ZERO substance to suggest this is them and the fact the footage is still up says the police don’t think it is either...

With all due respect, I think people are seeing what they want to see rather than what is actually there.

I hate looking at this, and i wish i had never found it and shared it. Truly. Although it is highly likely that it isn't her, or him. I just hate the fact that it is uncertain.
Annoyingly there’s a chance that uncertainty could have reduced if the car on the right had stopped at the ASL.

There’s been a number of posts about this today...

There is literally ZERO substance to suggest this is them and the fact the footage is still up says the police don’t think it is either...

With all due respect, I think people are seeing what they want to see rather than what is actually there.
You cannot assume the police have seen everything. someone should report it and let the police deal with it. JMO MOO

He was originally arrested for kidnapping, the very definition of which, means that she wasn't willing or consenting to be taken. They must have had enough evidence to be able to arrest him on this charge. I'm not sure, but I can't imagine that simply having footage of her in his car would be enough to satisfy evidence of kidnapping? JMO

Good point. They may have just wanted him off the streets though at that point and had enough tenuous to bring a suspicion arrest

I mean surely even this guy is not dumb enough to do a card purchase then flash?
He was a police officer and a flasher.....I don’t think much forethought went into his actions. He may have liked the thrill of knowing he could get caught and getting away with it. If more cases arise it would surprise me. MOO

I would tend to believe that WC is a psychopath and has paraphilia disorder.

Psychopathy is a personality disorder manifested in people who use a mixture of charm, manipulation, intimidation and occasionally violence to control others and satisfy their own selfish needs.

Paraphilic disorders are recurrent, intense, sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behaviors that are distressing or disabling and that involve inanimate objects, children or nonconsenting adults, or suffering or humiliation of oneself or the partner with the potential to cause harm.

JMO MOO

There has been some interesting valid comments regarding his psychology. It's been reported that WC has a limited stature and this also plays into his psychology. (I believe he's 5'7" tall?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member