UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video in question tonight - play 22.20 on the same night. You can see how the lights of oncoming traffic from behind (round the curve) affects how the rear windows look in a stationary car stopped at the lights up front. I don't want to debunk anything, I just don't want to believe there's footage like that outstanding in the public domain.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614810047.mp4

The right car has similar stuff going on.

Something just occurred to me, does anybody else wonder if WC is/was on drugs? Steroids/cocaine? The level of recklessness is extraordinary for a police officer.

Even prior to abducting SE, he was allegedly flashing himself in a takeaway. That isn't the behaviour of somebody of sound mind.

I don't believe for one minute that he's mentally ill, but something's not right upstairs. He seems to have no inhibitions whatsoever.

After seeing some recent photos of him I'm inclined to suspect steroid use at the very least. His physique in two of those pictures fits the bill of somebody who is using steroids and not working out enough. Use of steroids and lack of muscle building generally results in the user having a very 'pumped up' and inflated look about them.

My abusive ex partner was evil through and through, he was a sexual deviant too - but when he took drugs that behaviour ramped up ten fold.

Once WC abducted SE we presume on Poynders Road what happened next. Was she immediately incapacitated. Did he need to stop in and around Clapham/Brixton to incapacitate her or did he manage to drive all the way to Deal/Ashford with a fully conscious SE in his car?

these are the things that are going through my head and I’m very curious to find out. Was SE alive on the journey to Kent? And was she alive before entering the car (if we assume this is how she got to kent). Is anyone thinking a narrative that the main crime happens in London (potentially gone wrong) then WC has to think to dispose of the body? Or does everyone believe she was taken away from poynders road immediately?

Family or friends address usually. She won’t be allowed back into her address (if she chooses to do so) until the scene has been lifted.

I imagine an officer will fetch some of her things for her from her house but she won't be allowed to go back there as it's still being searched by police. She may be allowed to stay with family or alternatively at a secure location if the police are worried about any backlash she may face from people. I assume her children are in the care of family but I don't know whether she'll be allowed to see them.

The video in question tonight - play 22.20 on the same night. You can see how the lights of oncoming traffic from behind (round the curve) affects how the rear windows look in a stationary car stopped at the lights up front. I don't want to debunk anything, I just don't want to believe there's footage like that outstanding in the public domain.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614810047.mp4
I tend to agree. I think the amount of light reflecting off the rain, fog, mist whatever - and the other vehicles, bad quality suggests that. There's definitely movement in that 10pm video though, but it could be millions of things.

Something just occurred to me, does anybody else wonder if WC is/was on drugs? Steroids/cocaine? The level of recklessness is extraordinary for a police officer.

Even prior to abducting SE, he was allegedly flashing himself in a takeaway. That isn't the behaviour of somebody of sound mind.

I don't believe for one minute that he's mentally ill, but something's not right upstairs. He seems to have no inhibitions whatsoever.

After seeing some recent photos of him I'm inclined to suspect steroid use at the very least. His physique in two of those pictures fits the bill of somebody who is using steroids and not working out enough. Use of steroids and lack of muscle building generally results in the user having a very 'pumped up' and inflated look about them.

My abusive ex partner was evil through and through, he was a sexual deviant too - but when he took drugs that behaviour ramped up ten fold.
It is a widely offered opinion on here that people think he was a steroid user. Obviously we don’t know this to be the case, but it is possible.

It is also widely opined that steroids can increase violent thoughts and behaviours.

I actually wondered if that's why they were searching inside the flats at Pounders Road and not just outside but then I couldn't find the post again and so wasn't clear whether he did have a flat or not.
I happened to be walking past when they were searching internally.

Search wasn't necessarily in flats but could have been in the stairwell of the flats.

As ultimately consideration has been made on WC attacking or luring SE, but that isn't to say that there wasn't some sort of struggle or attempts to seek refuge. JMO

Additionally I live 10 mins away from where she went missing and regularly drive back and forth on South Circular, and can attest that there is a junction within metres of that site.

There is also an estate on the opposite side with a wall, which has a cut through into Agnes Riley Park.

That route has not been the usual congested nightmare it normally is during pre covid times and normally it is a high speed route as if you manage to time it correctly it's a straight drive for a good 2-5 mins drive from clapham common. It is the main South Circular but it is quiet and most of the on foot activity is at the top and bottom of the road. Just an insight.

This is something I would like cleared up as well. Whether there were two or three cars at the house. And links to where it says he owns two cars. Because if there were three cars, and Police say he was in a hire car, then that must be the third car -and presumably the one being looked at carefully. IMO

A poster on here lives close to house of interest. Advised that the 2 seats (estate + small runabout) are normally parked up. They don't recall a 3rd vehicle but maybe it was parked up elsewhere.

We were talking about this at dinner. I have a certain lens as a defense lawyer but I think there are certain crimes where you can understand an otherwise good or moral person committing a crime. Assault charges from a fist fight with a friend, reckless driving, even DWI. All are bad and can cause life-long consequences or even kill someone. But you can imagine a regular person making a very big mistake and doing something like that. You wouldn't say the person is absolutely evil or ill.

I can't see a sane person exposing himself at a takeout restaurant! There is something seriously wrong with someone who thinks it is a normal and sane decision to expose himself in public to a stranger. It should be taken more seriously because it is so deviant.

A poster on here lives close to house of interest. Advised that the 2 seats (estate + small runabout) are normally parked up. They don't recall a 3rd vehicle but maybe it was parked up elsewhere.
A poster earlier said a 3rd car was removed from the address on the night of the arrest

Does anyone know where EC will go after her release on bail? Surely she can’t just go back to her house where there is a heavy police presence and neighbours on high alert- anyone know what the procedure may be for this?
Hopefully some place safe where nosey people won't bother her. She could very well be an innocent victim here too. I wonder if LE or social services are providing a place for her to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr