UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked multiple times about where this information regarding an ambulance visiting his house is from but I can't seem to get an answer. Can anyone clarify for me please?
I have asked multiple times about where this information regarding an ambulance visiting his house is from but I can't seem to get an answer. Can anyone clarify for me please?
How Wayne Couzens went from mechanic to Met cop to Sarah Everard suspect
From a neighbour, quoted in The Sun

You can google "Wayne Couzens" and whatever topic you are asking about and Google will provide the link.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2489915/wayne-couzens-from-cop-to-sarah-everard-suspect/

"Pamela Cane, 77, who lives opposite, said her late partner Rod Kinnett was an officer in the Port of Dover Police for 25 years.

She told how he would discuss policing with Couzens.

Pamela explained: “My partner used to enjoy talking to him about the police service.

“They would compare stories. Wayne would also fix bikes in his garage. He was known for helping people with them.”

She also revealed that an ambulance had been spotted outside the home a few nights before the arrest took place."

It's here somewhere Tiger as I asked yesterday.
I think it was a DM article.

Do we have any idea yet what tipped the police off to search the woods in the first place, given that it's so far from where he lives?

Don't know what led them there, but I asked about his connection to this disused golf course (30 miles from where he lives) in a previous thread and someone said they thought he used to go paintballing there as a kid.

I resent this suggestion that he’s displaying erratic behaviour. He was considered well enough to be given firearms and wasn’t stripped of that right, I hate that the media or anyone is trying to make him out to be erratic or having a mental breakdown as if that makes him less culpable. I knew on some level that some people would start trying to mitigate the offence by saying he was a troubled individual. The fact that his parents died isn’t a valid reason for him to abduct a young woman, murder her and throw her in the woods or expose himself to a female member of staff in McDonald’s when she was just trying to do her job for nothing more than minimum wage during a pandemic.

It's a theory just like everything else on here. It doesn't make him less culpable unless medical experts agree he has been suffering some form of severe psychotic episode, which the calculation that there appears here would suggest is highly unlikely.

Absolutley concerned about undisclosed journalists on this site.

Too many new posters, too many very specific inquiries, or requests to contact them.
Many new posters aren't unusual for a case like this. Would a serious journalist use WS as their source? Info posted anonymously by purported locals/insiders isn't verified.

Also, WC may have just chosen to go A205 past Clapham Common due to its reputation for nefarious activities and chosen to stop there for whatever reason whether observing or, has been speculated, expose himself etc

App
IF he was under investigation for the alleged IE, he may have been demoted to the proverbial desk duty. Pure speculation. 'Turn in your gun' sort of thing. Which could be emasculating for some. Knowing his career and his life as he'd known it were in jeopardy, he may well have utterly devolved, willfully choosing a horrific display of ultimate power and control. Vile.

Sounds like he was wrestling with inner demons ending in this awful tragedy.

Sarah was simply walking home.

Well, that could have been a circumstancial trigger for some things. But he has the capacity to do all these things already and probably did.

I think as well the comments of erratic behaviour tallied with the time he was under surveillance a few days before he was arrested. Supposition as don't have the link to hand right now - it was further back. But I also seem to remember it was vague - no timeline as to when he had had erratic behaviour. But take the point it also said he had been"off sick" with erratic behaviour. When? Last year? Recently? All MOO and supposition here. And that wouldn't excuse (alleged)) murder.

Sorry Mrs K - quoted your post instead of the post you quoted!

Also, WC may have just chosen to go A205 past Clapham Common due to its reputation for nefarious activities and chosen to stop there for whatever reason whether observing or, has been speculated, expose himself etc

The main nefarious activities are cottaging and dealing, neither of which seem particularly relevant.

I resent this suggestion that he’s displaying erratic behaviour. He was considered well enough to be given firearms and wasn’t stripped of that right, I hate that the media or anyone is trying to make him out to be erratic or having a mental breakdown as if that makes him less culpable. I knew on some level that some people would start trying to mitigate the offence by saying he was a troubled individual. The fact that his parents died isn’t a valid reason for him to abduct a young woman, murder her and throw her in the woods or expose himself to a female member of staff in McDonald’s when she was just trying to do her job for nothing more than minimum wage during a pandemic.

Agreed. Feed him to the lions

Apparently, he had just finished a six hour shift at the American Embassy, half an hour prior to the last siting of Sarah.

I think it came from a neighbour,so under Websleuths rules counts as rumour,so the post has more than likely been deleted.

Do we have any idea yet what tipped the police off to search the woods in the first place, given that it's so far from where he lives?

This IMO but I’m worried that the search at the woods may be unrelated to evidence they have got from WC. Purely speculation here, but if a member of the public stumbled upon something untoward in the woods I.e. something that looked like a body or remains / a suspicious fire etc and reported it - that’s when the police started investigating the location. They had arrested WC initially on kidnapping charges because of the CCTV that put him at SEs last know location but they clearly didn’t have evidence of him going anywhere else/ a body at that stage to arrest him on more. So they had evidence of him kidnapping her and nothing more, but then they are lead to the woods by another report so have found evidence of a body but they have been unable to actually find any evidence to tie WC to that location as he has probably been able to clear up after himself very well given his job, which explains the extensive searches still going on both in the woods and at WCs house / other locations to try and find something to put him there and the fact he hasn’t been charged yet.

Purely speculation and I’m hoping it’s not true as I would hate to think he could get away with not being placed there...

You can google "Wayne Couzens" and whatever topic you are asking about and Google will provide the link.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2489915/wayne-couzens-from-cop-to-sarah-everard-suspect/

"Pamela Cane, 77, who lives opposite, said her late partner Rod Kinnett was an officer in the Port of Dover Police for 25 years.

She told how he would discuss policing with Couzens.

Pamela explained: “My partner used to enjoy talking to him about the police service.

“They would compare stories. Wayne would also fix bikes in his garage. He was known for helping people with them.”

She also revealed that an ambulance had been spotted outside the home a few nights before the arrest took place."

I had googled but i couldn't find it. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie