Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

tesni

Reaction score
Sarah Everard, 33, vanished as she walked home to Brixton, south London, from the Clapham Junction area.

She spoke to her partner en route but has not been heard from since about 21:30 GMT, friend Rose Woollard said.

Sarah Everard: Police 'increasingly concerned' for Brixton woman

https://twitter.com/LambethMPS/status/1367784499237576704?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1367784499237576704|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56281473

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION* thread

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5 (thread pulled do to excessive TOS violations)
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read TOS (aka The Rules, linked in my signature line) that everyone has agreed to upon registering with Websleuths, some of which includes:

All quoted material and information stated as fact must have a link to the source and ALL images require a link to the source. Always remember: No link, no post !!

Sleuthing family, friends, or anyone else not officially named a POI / suspect is not allowed.

WS is victim friendly and victims include family, friends, and innocent persons. It is okay to have an opinion, but if your opinion is an insinuation or direct accusation of someone not officially named a POI or suspect, it is not allowed.

Copyright rules are that no more than 10% of any article may be copied. It is not just a WS rule, it is copyright law.

Rumors are not allowed. This includes social media comments and/or hearsay.

Last edited:
The route from Deal or Dover to the wood would involve crossing or leaving the motorway at Junction 10 or 10A. Much construction work being carried out at all hours at 10A (constructing new border checkpoints for freight) so someone in the know might choose 10. There are definitely ANPR cameras on the exit roundabout and I believe the next roundabout, known as The Cow, also has cameras on it.
The area here is pretty built up, it only opens out and becomes country at Great Chart. So the vehicle may have been picked up at an odd hour on two sets of cameras on the route to Great Chart.
Possibly also by CCTV at a storage facility further along the road towards the actual site.

This IMO but I’m worried that the search at the woods may be unrelated to evidence they have got from WC. Purely speculation here, but if a member of the public stumbled upon something untoward in the woods I.e. something that looked like a body or remains / a suspicious fire etc and reported it - that’s when the police started investigating the location. They had arrested WC initially on kidnapping charges because of the CCTV that put him at SEs last know location but they maybe didn’t have evidence of him going anywhere else/ a body at that stage to arrest him on more. So they had evidence of him kidnapping her and nothing more, but then they are lead to the woods by another report so have found evidence of a body but they have been unable to actually find any evidence to tie WC to that location as he has probably been able to clear up after himself very well given his job, which explains the extensive searches still going on both in the woods and at WCs house / other locations to try and find something to put him there and the fact he hasn’t been charged yet.

Purely speculation and I’m hoping it’s not true as I would hate to think he could get away with not being placed there...

Last edited:
This IMO but I’m worried that the search at the woods may be unrelated to evidence they have got from WC. Purely speculation here, but if a member of the public stumbled upon something untoward in the woods I.e. something that looked like a body or remains / a suspicious fire etc and reported it - that’s when the police started investigating the location. They had arrested WC initially on kidnapping charges because of the CCTV that put him at SEs last know location but they clearly didn’t have evidence of him going anywhere else/ a body at that stage to arrest him on more. So they had evidence of him kidnapping her and nothing more, but then they are lead to the woods by another report so have found evidence of a body but they have been unable to actually find any evidence to tie WC to that location as he has probably been able to clear up after himself very well given his job, which explains the extensive searches still going on both in the woods and at WCs house / other locations to try and find something to put him there and the fact he hasn’t been charged yet.
Purely speculation and I’m hoping it’s not true as I would hate to think he could get away with not being placed there...

Yeah, you're speculating a LOT. We've really no idea what the police know/have evidence of or what led them to certain locations.

This IMO but I’m worried that the search at the woods may be unrelated to evidence they have got from WC. Purely speculation here, but if a member of the public stumbled upon something untoward in the woods I.e. something that looked like a body or remains / a suspicious fire etc and reported it - that’s when the police started investigating the location. They had arrested WC initially on kidnapping charges because of the CCTV that put him at SEs last know location but they clearly didn’t have evidence of him going anywhere else/ a body at that stage to arrest him on more. So they had evidence of him kidnapping her and nothing more, but then they are lead to the woods by another report so have found evidence of a body but they have been unable to actually find any evidence to tie WC to that location as he has probably been able to clear up after himself very well given his job, which explains the extensive searches still going on both in the woods and at WCs house / other locations to try and find something to put him there and the fact he hasn’t been charged yet.

Interesting, yes.
He has doubtless misled them on all sorts of things. It will be interesting to see what he will be charged with ... things are piling up. They are not going to let him walk.

Sarah Everard: Police identify body of woman who went missing in London - CNN
''Everard's disappearance prompted thousands of women to share their own experiences of intimidation or harassment while walking alone at night in British cities and around the world.
Many also exchanged notes on the habitual precautions they take to try to stay safe when they walk alone -- and voiced their anger and frustration that this feels necessary.
"I understand that women in London and the wider public, particularly those in the area where Sarah went missing, will be worried and may well be feeling frightened," Ephgrave said Friday, adding that Londoners could expect to see a rise in officers on the street in the coming days.''

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe...sing-woman-sarah-everard-20210313-p57adh.html
''Home Secretary (interior minister) Priti Patel said she would do all she could to protect women and girls following the outcry that has followed Everard’s disappearance.

“Every woman & girl should be free to walk our streets without the slightest fear of harassment, abuse or violence,” she said on Twitter.''

9c76fa0850c2a3bb5a92539da18e73f3fdbc6b79

Forensic officers conduct a search behind a house in Deal, south-east England.Credit:AP

The route from Deal or Dover to the wood would involve crossing or leaving the motorway at Junction 10 or 10A. Much construction work being carried out at all hours at 10A (constructing new border checkpoints for freight) so someone in the know might choose 10. There are definitely ANPR cameras on the exit roundabout and I believe the next roundabout, known as The Cow, also has cameras on it.
The area here is pretty built up, it only opens out and becomes country at Great Chart. So the vehicle may have been picked up at an odd hour on two sets of cameras on the route to Great Chart.
Possibly also by CCTV at a storage facility further along the road towards the actual site.

JMO - there was a report about someone reporting a vehicle via dashcam parked up outside the paintballing/golf course place close to the bridge rail line but again could be speculation. Maybe the report was from someone local thinking people were flytipping so they reported the car.

That was seemingly unrelated and in a different part of Ashford.

"The main nefarious activities are cottaging and dealing, neither of which seem particularly relevant"

They are relevant in that they show his willingness to participate in things that are illegal, no?

@MrsKierkegaard

The bits in italics I C&P from the last thread which closed before I managed to send my reply

I haven't seen any source which suggests he had any connection with either activity, and was wondering if you could link your source. I don't think being near Clapham Common in itself is evidence of a connection, otherwise you'd also be saying that everyone else who travelled through was willing participant? JMO

Last edited:

Agree, a member of the public could have called in who'd seen suspicious behavior there.
  • JMO

More of a general question if I’m allowed to ask please....would the accused murderer (WC in this case) be aware of the huge media interest that is quite rightly going on surrounding this case? Are the Police obliged in anyway to tell the accused of what is being reported in the news and media or would they not say anything thing incase the killers motivation is to have notoriety? Also is the accused Lawyer allowed to speak to the accused in private or does there always have to be Police present or LE present? Thanks and sorry if not allowed as it’s not directly related to this case.

Any idea what this is?, press seem highly interested, white van with trailer, blue flashing lights on van something coming out of back of trailer

Attachments

• IMG_20210312_162939.jpg
    IMG_20210312_162939.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,434
  • IMG_20210312_162939.jpg
    IMG_20210312_162939.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,639
  • IMG_20210312_162957.jpg
    IMG_20210312_162957.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,617
  • IMG_20210312_163010.jpg
    IMG_20210312_163010.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 1,271

I hope that's not true as well, and that there is something concrete to tie him to the place. I've been curious and asking about what connected him with that specific area . I'm sure I read some posts on here about WC and EC used to go walking there, but am unable to find them now. Maybe they have been deleted by Mods, but if they came from sleuthing WC or EC's SM accounts I would have thought that was valid under the WS TOS. That said I gather the SM pages have been taken down now anyway.

I
Does anyone know how ANPR works? Does it involve lots of eyes visually watching footage? Or is it advanced enough that you can enter a reg number and it'll go ping ping ping this is where that car has been...?
It is ping ping and automatically detected. Like when you go into a car park and your reg pops up on a screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla