Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her kidnapper is said to have bundled Sarah into a hire car out of view of cameras.

Still can't get that Tfl footage out of my mind. Straight down on the same A205 road he would have grabbed her on.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14319865/police-number-plate-wayne-couzens-mcdonalds-sarah-everard/

they had everything there for an arrest and charge, his image on CCTV, witnessess and his car registration , how easy could that crime have been to solve and yet they " did not have time" ?! woa.

I want to share my thoughts - this is purely based on my feelings in how this is turning out and what Ive seen in other crime cases.

This operation seems exceedingly large for just 1 body, especially when the body has been recovered. With multiple sites being covered it's unlikely he could of created such a large crime scene in the time it took for his arrest from moment poor SE was taken.

The mention of the Micro SD card at his house and this being raised makes me think this was a significant find and lead this operation into a whole other direction.

With resources at the woods, the golf course, his garage and house I wonder if they discovered the SD card contained photos of other bodies and the subject WC in the photos directly linking him rather than just been a private horrible photo collection. Imagine the TV show Dexter when he had the blood slides and he hid them inside his house - most serial killers will take trophies.

Police installing porta loos at the house, and the golf course along with cabins and the mobile command units - this is a very large case and in the event of 1 body they wouldnt need this many resources. Theres been murder scenes where the body has been discovered then its left to a small team to clean up / collect evidence.

Three scenarios I think

1. All of the above writing but they dont have enough evidence to connect him to ALL cases - they dont want him to get just 1 life sentence they want him to never get out.
2. MET are taking this EXTREMELY seriously due to the damage it is causing PR wise and they have been told to use every resource.
3. Both of the above.

-----

Aside from all this discussion I want to say my heart breaks for SE family - I hope they get justice and if hes found guilty he needs to rot in a cell for what he has done.

This mirrors my thoughts. The extent of the ongoing operation certainly seems unusual, especially given they’ve now recovered Sarah’s remains. I think we’re all having similar thoughts about the amount of activity on the additional sites, and what that could potentially indicate.

The proximity of many of those sites to the railway line, as highlighted by a previous poster’s map, is also interesting. I’ve often looked at the small patches of woodland and scrub from train windows and wondered if anyone ever goes there. Too noisy and unsafe for a nice walk, too inconvenient for any housing development. I suppose there aren’t many accessible places in the U.K. where nobody ever goes, but those little clusters of railway bank woodlands seem a safe bet.

Are there any clear photos of the inside of WC's home garage?

Cant remember whether I already posted this (sorry) Being creatures of habit, once WC had found his favoured route out of London, he would probably stick to it, which would take him past the McDonalds Streatham (I know some reports have said Clapham, has the McDs location been confirmed yet?) so I wouldn't be at all surprised if the IE happened there. Also, IE doesn't necessarily mean that the perpetrator exposes himself in the course of the action, I believe that if you are already exposed and leave yourself deliberately exposed knowing or with the intention that someone sees you then that is IE. E.g. it's not illegal to be naked in your own house but if the doorbell rang and you looked out of the window and it was the postwoman and you answered the door to her naked knowing that she would see you, that would be IE. What I'm saying is that WC didn't necessarily unzip himself and take something out during the offence he could well have had it already on show. Here's what I think could've happened JMO.. goes to drive thrust, already unzipped, with the intention that the person at the payment window (who will be looking down into the car) sees him. Woman at payment window initially thinks she sees him exposed but is unsure.(WC pays cash to avoid paying card?) WC orders something that needs to be cooked to order so is told to wait in the parking area... he sits in his car exposed so that when second female MCD employee brings him his order he winds his window down and she can see him. If caught no doubt his "defence" would be he forgot to zip up, or he was adjusting himself in private in the car and didn't expect his order to arrive. Maybe thats why report of it being in front of 2 separate employees and the car would've been caught on CCTv. I dont think he would be so stupid as to expose himself right in front of CCTv but who knows?? It seems he has no morals and is a complete **** (MOO but one likely to be shared by many others)

Hi, sorry if I offended in any way, I'm not local to Clapham so I'm not au fair with what goes on there, only rumours and speculation. Happy for post to be reported for deletion if you feel that.

Also I'm aware that rumours circulate about all sorts of places too.. god knows theres a place 5 minutes down the road from me which I've never even ventured to in daylight never mind after dark.

My tenuous link was that often in these cases where there are sexual offenders, they start off with "harmless" stuff but escalate into more and more extreme stuff for their own "fulfulment"... e.g. progressing through normal *advertiser censored* to bdsm, rape fantasy *advertiser censored* and then even worse (stuff that doesn't bear thinking about) no links but too often I see reports of people caught with indecent images who started out "normally" but ended up getting worse and worse. The link is that sexual offenders often cross boundaries between exhibitionism/voyeurism (so WC might cross the Common to observe) sorry if this breaks TOS please let me know and I'll delete.

I think as long as you follow that with the comment that this is just your opinion (JMO) and supposition, it is fine :)

Ive just had a really good look at the TFL footage. It looks like somebody who has their head in their hands, and then picks up something that’s reflecting the light (maybe a water bottle). And then shuffles back into driving position. JMOO.

Cant remember whether I already posted this (sorry) Being creatures of habit, once WC had found his favoured route out of London, he would probably stick to it, which would take him past the McDonalds Streatham (I know some reports have said Clapham, has the McDs location been confirmed yet?) so I wouldn't be at all surprised if the IE happened there. Also, IE doesn't necessarily mean that the perpetrator exposes himself in the course of the action, I believe that if you are already exposed and leave yourself deliberately exposed knowing or with the intention that someone sees you then that is IE. E.g. it's not illegal to be naked in your own house but if the doorbell rang and you looked out of the window and it was the postwoman and you answered the door to her naked knowing that she would see you, that would be IE. What I'm saying is that WC didn't necessarily unzip himself and take something out during the offence he could well have had it already on show. Here's what I think could've happened JMO.. goes to drive thrust, already unzipped, with the intention that the person at the payment window (who will be looking down into the car) sees him. Woman at payment window initially thinks she sees him exposed but is unsure.(WC pays cash to avoid paying card?) WC orders something that needs to be cooked to order so is told to wait in the parking area... he sits in his car exposed so that when second female MCD employee brings him his order he winds his window down and she can see him. If caught no doubt his "defence" would be he forgot to zip up, or he was adjusting himself in private in the car and didn't expect his order to arrive. Maybe thats why report of it being in front of 2 separate employees and the car would've been caught on CCTv. I dont think he would be so stupid as to expose himself right in front of CCTv but who knows?? It seems he has no morals and is a complete **** (MOO but one likely to be shared by many others)
No confirmation of the mcdonalds yet - Can only really be one of four, very interested as to which it will be

In defense of the police, they are massively understaffed and underfunded.

I think there's probably a multitude of cases of indecent exposure and most of them probably don't lead to murder.

The police unfortunately just don't have the manpower to follow up every single misdemeanor.

Nobody could have predicted that he was capable of something like that.

In an ideal world police would be able to follow up everything, but it's just not possible with all the cuts to policing.

This mirrors my thoughts. The extent of the ongoing operation certainly seems unusual, especially given they’ve now recovered Sarah’s remains. I think we’re all having similar thoughts about the amount of activity on the additional sites, and what that could potentially indicate.

The proximity of many of those sites to the railway line, as highlighted by a previous poster’s map, is also interesting. I’ve often looked at the small patches of woodland and scrub from train windows and wondered if anyone ever goes there. Too noisy and unsafe for a nice walk, too inconvenient for any housing development. I suppose there aren’t many accessible places in the U.K. where nobody ever goes, but those little clusters of railway bank woodlands seem a safe bet.

We used to camp and drink in places like this when kids - dangerous as hell but we always knew no one would come. So yep looking into these places its the perfect spot really.

I wonder if he could have got some food and parked in the car park for the building they searched on Poynders Rd to eat it quickly and has seen her walking along? He could then pull the warrant card and pretend she's walked into some kind of Police operation

Another new poster (joined when Sarah was still "just" missing) and have read through each and every thread.

I found WS when it was being disparaged on another website for being "grim / full of speculation and gossip" on the case but my experience has been the total opposite. Barring the stuff that contravenes TOS and the odd personal spat I've read thousands upon thousands of posts and you guys are astute, fair, measured and enlightening.

I find things move really quickly so I've not commented before but I just want to see if I'm thinking along the right tracks with how WC was alerted to the LE with regards to Sarah.

His registration was already in the system after the IE on 28th Feb but he was not identified regarding this particular crime <reasons for this most likely there was no urgency to look at this crime / lack of resources> but once the same registration cropped up in the SE investigation he was identified? I would assume this is the most likely situation. I can't imagine that WC (a serving PO) was known to have flashed on 28th Feb and no action was taken???

Just want to send love and strength and courage to Sarah's friends and family. Although with the greatest respect possible, I hope none of them have been reading here.

they had everything there for an arrest and charge, his image on CCTV, witnessess and his car registration , how easy could that crime have been to solve and yet they " did not have time" ?! woa.

I have no idea how many crimes are reported to the Met everyday but I'm going to guess many, many more than they have the manpower to follow up on the day and they have to prioritise. To be fair to them there is no way they could possibly have known that a random penis exposer would 3 days later become a killer. Imagine the outcry if they didn't investigate based on some kind of priority system. They can't win either way IMO unless they have a huge increase in numbers they have to cocentrate on the more serious reports in the knowledge that sometimes they'll get it wrong with perfect hindsight

IMO JMO

I wonder if he could have got some food and parked in the car park for the building they searched on Poynders Rd to eat it quickly and has seen her walking along? He could then pull the warrant card and pretend she's walked into some kind of Police operation
Two different days. The MCDonalds IE was three days before, on 28 Feb

I really hope its not a case he's been doing this for a long time while in plain sight. He has access to a lot of different resources being in the Police and so high up - I imagine after this there will be an absolutely massive review.

I feel so sorry for his children - their lives are now heading down a very dark path.

In defense of the police, they are massively understaffed and underfunded.

I think there's probably a multitude of cases of indecent exposure and most of them probably don't lead to murder.

The police unfortunately just don't have the manpower to follow up every single misdemeanor.

Nobody could have predicted that he was capable of something like that.

In an ideal world police would be able to follow up everything, but it's just not possible with all the cuts to policing.

Sadly that is the case.
It's a case of prioritising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members