Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take 800,000 crimes reported a year and say you want 1 single officer to look at it for just one hour that is 22,000 people required full time doing nothing else. If you want 1 work day spent, you need 180,000 roughly. That's just investigating. Met has 33,000 officers across everything at present.
#

I would suggest they prioritze the ones where they have all the evidence straight away to get the perp like they did with the flashing incident! plus they have a lot of volunteer officers, special constables etc so not as bad as painted IMO JMO MOO

Ive just had a really good look at the TFL footage. It looks like somebody who has their head in their hands, and then picks up something that’s reflecting the light (maybe a water bottle). And then shuffles back into driving position. JMOO.

Just had another look at it myself in light of your post. In full screen mode on a large monitor I can see exactly what you mean - does indeed look like someone possibly leaning across and then taking a drink (round about 0:05 to 0:08) from a water bottle or maybe a coffee travel mug.

Also I'm still convinced the apparent movement in the back is down to the approaching bus lights.

Link here as a reminder to anyone interested (full screen option on bottom right)-> https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4

This footage is the cctv which was reported to LE, did anyone else attempt to follow the cctv to see if the car was spotted on any further cctv.

sorry if these has previously been discussed attempting to catch up!

I did have a look and noticed that a lot of 10 second snippets that corresponded roughly with the journey had been removed (that also included a 10 second snippet at 9.35pm on Poynders, a 10 second snippet at 9.40pm at Brixton hill junction and two further 10 second snippets at approx 9.50 leading up to that one mentioned above). I do feel like any cctv featuring WC and the car would have been removed as it’s evidence. IMO.

Thats why i'm a bit unsure about it..seems strange to me.
Yeah me too.. I wonder if they want the public to think it’s unrelated as it’s very worrying if it’s not.

Edit to add - Kent live states it’s connected, published around 2pm and I’ve checked their Twitter account and there are no updates correcting that fact, so far I’ve only seen one outlet saying it’s NOT connected and many saying it IS.. so unsure what to think, I really think any planned exercise would have been postponed due to the police investigation?

Major search underway at network of Dover war tunnels in Sarah Everard case

Last edited:
I'm trying to find that pic, if anyone can find it would be great x
40347814-9349787-image-a-6_1615481530137.jpg

Yes I think the report said it was reported by two separate female employees which would count as twice, but I think he may have done this in short succession rather than hours apart MOO
I think whoever posted the theory about the two employees one after the other is correct. Although it could have been the one at the pay window followed by the one at the 'give you your food' window rather than risking someone coming out with his food when he'd already exposed himself.

In terms of which McDonalds, I drive a similar route quite often (I live in Kent but am ex-South London) and going home, I usually go to the drive through called Yorkshire Grey which is on a roundabout between the start of the A20 and A2. There is also one actually on the M20 but that's in Swanley so I guess they would have called that Kent rather than London.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members