Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea what this is?, press seem highly interested, white van with trailer, blue flashing lights on van something coming out of back of trailer

Is it one of those remote controlled robot things abit like bomb disposal? What would that be used for? (I have no idea)

But the bike must have been in garage, so surely that would have come out after? The box not before?, I can not say for sure on that one, where trailer and box are is obscured from view due to 2nd tent xx

ALL images require a link to the source.

Copyright Rules

No more than 10% of an article may be copied and a link to the source must be provided to give credit to the author.

Posts that copy more than 10% will be edited and posts with no link will be removed entirely.

If you copy an image from another site, be sure to provide a link to the original source or the picture will be removed.

Do not cut and paste information from pay sites or password protected sites.

This operation seems exceedingly large for just 1 body, especially when the body has been recovered. With multiple sites being covered it's unlikely he could of created such a large crime scene in the time it took for his arrest from moment poor SE was taken.

The mention of the Micro SD card at his house and this being raised makes me think this was a significant find and lead this operation into a whole other direction.

With resources at the woods, the golf course, his garage and house I wonder if they discovered the SD card contained photos of other bodies and the subject WC in the photos directly linking him rather than just been a private horrible photo collection. Imagine the TV show Dexter when he had the blood slides and he hid them inside his house - most serial killers will take trophies.

Police installing porta loos at the house, and the golf course along with cabins and the mobile command units - this is a very large case and in the event of 1 body they wouldnt need this many resources. Theres been murder scenes where the body has been discovered then its left to a small team to clean up / collect evidence.

Three scenarios I think

1. All of the above writing but they dont have enough evidence to connect him to ALL cases - they dont want him to get just 1 life sentence they want him to never get out.
2. MET are taking this EXTREMELY seriously due to the damage it is causing PR wise and they have been told to use every resource.
3. Both of the above.

-----

Aside from all this discussion I want to say my heart breaks for SE family - I hope they get justice and if hes found guilty he needs to rot in a cell for what he has done.
I totally agree, but IMO they don't need any evidence to search for other victims, I think it is their duty/smart policing to assume he's done this before.

With regards to the wife, she may have been involved, but may not have been and, for eg, lied to give him an alibi, believing he couldn't be the perp.

Sometimes, arresting the spouse in such circumstances is a strategy LE use to put pressure on a subject to confess. It may also put pressure on the spouse, to stop protecting the subject and reveal any strange behaviour they may have witnessed.

Have there been any theories or anything official why he knew about the old leisure centre/driving range?

It’s not a place that you would know about or could really find out about by looking it up I would have thought.

I live 5 minutes from there and know my way around my area pretty well (dog walks) but I had never heard about the place until there was press coverage about it closing down a few years ago. It actually annoyed me because we used to drive miles to go to a golf range and had one at our doorstep without knowing!

Of course he could have picked a derelict/empty building in a rural area at random but there are plenty between London and Deal (and in the surrounding areas).

If it has been reported in media, which branch of McD? There is one in Clapham for sure

They did identify him, they had his name but hadn’t followed up. Not clear that just by having his name they were aware at that stage he was LE

Another newbie here. Found WS when Libby went missing and have followed her case and and that of Lindsey Birbeck and Nora Quorin. Have been a moderator on a forum so I know the work that goes into it so very thankful for how this forum is run.

I was wondering the same about LE knowing WC was LE himself just from DVLA records. Perhaps the reason he wasn’t followed up immediately on the IE on the 28th Feb is the fact they had a name and didn’t know he was LE. Also being in a separate unit his name would not instantly been flagged up to the LE investigating. JMO.

Have there been any theories or anything official why he knew about the old leisure centre/driving range?

It’s not a place that you would know about or could really find out about by looking it up I would have thought.

I live 5 minutes from there and know my way around my area pretty well (dog walks) but I had never heard about the place until there was press coverage about it closing down a few years ago. It actually annoyed me because we used to drive miles to go to a golf range and had one at our doorstep without knowing!

Of course he could have picked a derelict/empty building in a rural area at random but there are plenty between London and Deal (and in the surrounding areas).
They have a FB page which is all I could find. Building looked fairly structurally sound so not sure how it has fallen apart so much in a matter of 2 years

I am sure in one media report linked earlier today, it said which branch of MacDonalds it was. The wording was something like "the burger place at x location .....said xyz"
I can only find reference to South London (I'm not saying you're wrong) but I can't find anything that says where it wass

I am sure in one media report linked earlier today, it said which branch of MacDonalds it was. The wording was something like "the burger place at x location .....said xyz"

Sorry no, it just says South London

Cops knew car driven by flasher believed to be Sarah suspect but 'didn't act'

However - came across this report of a serial Macdonald's Flasher some years ago in Scotland and the report shows the kind of attitude towards flashing "Keep out of trouble" ie - don't do it again. Maybe it has been taken more seriously in recent years, but if not then it is understandable how it was not high priority when the Police are overloaded.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...cherty-kilmarnock-flasher-mcdonalds-bathgate/https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...cherty-kilmarnock-flasher-mcdonalds-bathgate/

Does anybody think the police seem to be spending longer than expected at his house? I know that may sound stupid as he is a murder suspect but I highly highly doubt any crime involving SE was carried out at the house with his wife and kids living there. I know they still need to search the place for anything which could be involved in the murder but seems to be more time than I'd expect. All just my opinion of course.

Sorry, I am getting my junctions mixed up. You are right.
Read 10 as 9. Much quieter coming off at 9 onto the A28.

I’m not a million miles from you (prob within one) , my name on here was chosen as a distraction.

I was targeted on the same night Sarah Everard went missing

In an entirely separate attack on the same night in the same area that Sarah Everard disappeared, another woman was the victim of a crime.
Possibly being cynical but the first part is horrible that it happened to her but then it's flooded with yougov facts and percentages. Is there any need? Seems like someone taking advantage of the current situation to get an article out?

I wonder if he could have got some food and parked in the car park for the building they searched on Poynders Rd to eat it quickly and has seen her walking along? He could then pull the warrant card and pretend she's walked into some kind of Police operation
I think there's a good chance that WC maintained workweek lodging around Clapham Commons/Poynders Rd -- reportedly only 3 miles from his embassy work post. His residence in Deal -- about 80 miles, would be a hefty commute. If true, he'd have reason to be parked or have a vehicle nearby. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member