Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a FB page which is all I could find. Building looked fairly structurally sound so not sure how it has fallen apart so much in a matter of 2 years

Yes of course, if you search for Great Chart Golf or Great Chart Leisure centre you find lots of stuff about it including their old FB page but that’s what I mean, you need to know what to search for.

It’s just strange that some guy who lives in Deal and works in London somehow knows about this place and picks it as part of this horrible crime.

Wow thank you this is very interesting to know.

What happens if the suspect just continues to say ‘no comment’ the whole time? This is what he could possibly be doing right?

Or let’s suppose he’s confessed - they still don’t have to charge him so they continue to question him?

Without getting into the complexities of interview technique, I will endeavour to provide some explanation.

The interview needs to be planned around the 'points to prove', which are the individual required elements of offences in the criminal law. All the elements of an offence need to be proven for an offence to be 'made out' or complete.

It is important to identify where the evidence obtained fits into the points to prove and where there are gaps or the evidence needs to be more robust. This evidence is often obtained from eye-witnesses, expert witnesses, documents, forensics, CCTV, comms data, phone/computer interrogation etc. The guidance from the CPS prosecutor is an important factor.

Investigative interviewing explores the suspects account, the evidence, its context and the relevant 'points to prove'. Some points to prove can be challenging to show without skilled interviewing, e.g. The human conduct and the intent (Actus Reus and Mens Rea). It is also important to identify and explore the possible defences to the offences in question.

The suspect gives their own account of the events leading up to, during and after the suspected offences for which they have been arrested. The investigating officers will then drill down into the detail, methodically, also asking the suspect to account for the all the evidence (see 'special warnings' in PACE, which applies to evidence recovered in specific circumstances). Questioning will also seek to close down possible defences that an offender may seek to use, e.g. self-defence.

With a co-operative suspect, the basic objective is to facilitate them to provide their own account in detail and close down other possible explanations, that they could revert to in court.

With no comment interviews, the interviewers need to ask all the questions necessary to rule out justifiable explanations for the suspects actions, the evidence recovered and possible defences.

Section 34 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act (CJPOA) 1994 states:

Section 34 allows an inference to be drawn if a suspect is silent when questioned under caution prior to charge and subsequently relies upon a relevant fact at Court, which he or she could reasonably have been expected to mention when questioned. Just because a suspect declines to answer questions, does not automatically mean that an adverse inference can be drawn. It is only when he or she later seeks to put forward an account or explanation that the adverse inference provision is triggered.

Last edited:
More suggestion of his pre meditation, he might have spent weeks or months finding the ideal spot for disposing of a body and planning the murder in his head

Yes of course, if you search for Great Chart Golf or Great Chart Leisure centre you find lots of stuff about it including their old FB page but that’s what I mean, you need to know what to search for.

It’s just strange that some guy who lives in Deal and works in London somehow knows about this place and picks it as part of this horrible crime.

Who said the Dover site was a training thing?

I think they must have that wrong. They are old military tunnels under the old WC garage. They would hardly be putting an unconnected operation on force this week so close to the site.

Just catching up so forgive the question..has it been reported they knew a name and car reg number for the McDonalds incident?

Can anyone find a msm photo of just inside that garage with a forensic guy, had a pm but its not msm,and poster doesn't want to post incase it goes against rules, pretty sure the box type thing is in there from what I can see looks about right x

Sorry, I am getting my junctions mixed up. You are right.
Read 10 as 9. Much quieter coming off at 9 onto the A28.

I’m not a million miles from you (prob within one) , my name on here was chosen as a distraction.

Hi neighbour

The A28 from Matalan onwards is dead at night and don’t think there are any cameras let alone ANPR so if you don’t want to be seen then definitely a better choice than J10.

Last edited:
Does anybody think the police seem to be spending longer than expected at his house? I know that may sound stupid as he is a murder suspect but I highly highly doubt any crime involving SE was carried out at the house with his wife and kids living there. I know they still need to search the place for anything which could be involved in the murder but seems to be more time than I'd expect. All just my opinion of course.

I suspect this is a case where they will want to be sure they left no stone unturned.

Where am I to look? I don't see anything... Do you have the actual wording?
@KentOnline tweeted at 13:36...

'#BREAKING A search of military tunnels underneath the family garage of the suspect in the #SarahEverard investigation was an "unrelated training exercise", the fire service has said. The Met has stepped up its presence at the garage.'

It's something under a black cover, along the lines of machinery or something garage lol x
Can anyone find a msm photo of just inside that garage with a forensic guy, had a pm but its not msm,and poster doesn't want to post incase it goes against rules, pretty sure the box type thing is in there from what I can see looks about right x

Just catching up so forgive the question..has it been reported they knew a name and car reg number for the McDonalds incident?
As an ex-employee of McDs and knowing that currently it is drive through only, when you go through the drive through they take a photo of your number plate and also a very good quality picture of your face to match the number plate. So I imagine they at least had his reg and his face to match that. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288