Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #6 *both parents arrested/charged*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well, well. Search warrants don't just appear from the ether, there has to be probable cause for a judge to sign off on one. The plot thickens...
Ironically I thought how much I'd love to read the PC that secured the warrant.
I guess eventually we'll all read them (plural for multiple warrents) and they'll be heartbreaking.

jmo

"To date, the adoptive family is not charged with a crime and it’s unclear if investigators found any evidence or they were following up on a tip. Bakersfield police said they couldn’t answer questions on the matter until Monday."

Well then... sure looking forward to Monday.
Me too, that's pretty specific right? Wonder what it could mean?

No, No, No! There is no way in hell that not one but two toddlers would just walk away and not be missed without a parent's guidance! These two precious boys most likely never stepped foot into that home and the dog or dogs that picked up scent was manipulated by items or scents of these boys' personal items!

I don't know anything about them, but it seems as if this is a group of youtubers that know how to make noise about the VICTIMS, and not about themselves. That's a refreshing change of pace.

I disagree with you on one of them. I stopped watching because she has random guests who tend to spread rumors. But to your more recent post - Monday !!! I missed that. I'm looking forward to Monday.

I still believe that the AP's are not telling the truth about many many things. I think ultimately after the police find the boys, this whole time the AP's could of prevented months of not knowing what happened because no matter what, the boys were their responsibility.

MOO

I agree. It burns me up that they were literally paid to take care of these boys. There were free health benefits for them, too. It saddens me that BPD has to ask the public if they have had any doctor's visits in the past year or so. How often would toddlers be expected to go to the doctor - is it once a year or every six months ?

@MsBetsy - We do know that the cousin of one of the bio dad's organized the fundraiser for the billboards in California. She has said so in news interviews and a conference with the Black Chamber of Commerce.

Last edited:
“Investigators were seen leaving with "brown bags" according to neighbor Vina Jefferson.
“...But that truck that's in the yard wasn't there," said Jefferson.

I wonder what she’s referring to with “the truck” there’s no context.

https://www.turnto23.com/news/local...in-connection-to-missing-california-city-boys
I would assume she means the blue truck in the yard that is shown towards the end of the video in that link. I believe whoever owns that truck was doing some work at the house.

If it turns out that the grandparents knew AND helped I’m going to lose my mind. This is insane.

This is just my opinion, but I don't think they helped in the disappearance. I think it's more likely that, particularly the grandmother, will cover and defend any wrongdoing of family members. I'm of the opinion that there may be generational abuse going on in their family and that maybe, as a survival coping mechanism, the abuse victims become almost protective of the abusers. I hope that makes sense.

"Rambunctious" sounds like a word to satisfy doctors and social workers. To explain (away) bumps, bruises and cuts.

If you believed two little boys, of any activity level, disappeared out a gate, in winter, with no provisions, the adjectives I might choose would be cold, hungry, frightened. Afraid of the dark. I MIGHT say they were quiet, sneaky -- but only if reporting past behavior which might shed light on where they might be now. I MIGHT say they were shy or friendly or trusting, if I thought that might be helpful. Will they hide? Will they run? Will they stick together? Sweet, vulnerable, lost little boys.

Instead, the impression we're given is of a pair of overzealous toddlers who are somehow in a neighboring home wrestling away. Searcher beware, they're gonna be rambunctious. So? So be prepared? They're gonna poke our eyes out? We're gonna have to protect ourselves? Be prepared to subdue them? Reckless, rambunctious runaways. As if.

Rambunctious IMO describes how one might REMEMBER those boys. Not how they are now but how they used to be.

And that, my friends, is a tell.

JMO

I'm grateful they used "rambunctious" because that word alone gives me an impression of the kids behavior and personalities and it kinda sinks the "escaped out the gate" narrative. Has anyone here ever seen 2 quiet rambunctious kids? IF (big IF) the kids ran out the gate, one would be chasing the other, they would be giggling and running around in circles. In other words, they would be loud and running around in no particular direction thru wide open lots... so, if that happened, and TW was only inside for a moment, they would have been easily found by following the sounds of their loud, high pitched, childlike giggles and squeals... or just by looking and seeing 2 little kids roughhousing, playing tag with each other, etc... these are 3 and 4 year old kids, they didn't plan their own disappearance. To them, they would have just been outside having fun not thinking about danger or hiding from people.

Of course, others will argue that they could have been abducted... really tho? In the moment that TW went inside, an abductor just happened to show up and managed to wrangle 2 RAMBUNCTIOUS kids into a car without the kids making a peep all while not knowing how quickly TW would be back outside? That seems VERY risky on the abductors part. Jmo

The word RAMBUNCTIOUS to me, destroys any theory in my mind that something happened not involving the AP. I think the boys were rambunctious because 3 and 4 year olds are rambunctious. Where the rambunctiousness becomes a problem is when it irritates someone in the home... like, maybe someone with PTSD or a drinking problem that just wants these rambunctious kids to be quiet or sit still or stop bugging them with their toddler needs... I'm just saying... jmo

I would love to hear others thoughts along these lines.

Yes, for me it is what TW and JW didn't say that set off red flags. I have a very rambunctious child and if he were ever to be missing that word would not be the first and ONLY comment I shared about him on the ONLY tv interview I did. That was the red flag for me. Neither parent makes a plea for a safe return, shows an emotional connection to the boys probable fear or pain. Just a half-hearted "they are going to be rambunctious". Nothing more shared on who these little boys are. I can understand the rambling stream of conscious thoughts in distress, but that was his only comment on who the boys are. If he were just rambling as he thought about them he would have said way more about them. His pain would have been coming through in his words and movements. Instead when asked about who the boys are we get one comment that shows no emotional connection. The entire interview was one big red flag of serious detachment from the boys and the severity of the situation. All jmo.

To be fair, JW did give a description of them too... not a helpful description in the slightest, but she did say "they are just kids"... thank you JW, that was most helpful... not! Jmo

I'm trying to come up with sensible reasons LE might search my house if my grandkids went missing (God forbid).

When the grandkids are here for spending the day or a bbq or birthday party, etc., there are toys and games (indoor and outdoor) to keep them entertained but realistically, that's about it. I can't come up with a single thing LE might be interested in, in my house, as it pertains to the grandkids.

Anyone else have any ideas on what might be curious enough for the LE to remove it from their home in paper evidence bags?

This is just my opinion, but I don't think they helped in the disappearance. I think it's more likely that, particularly the grandmother, will cover and defend any wrongdoing of family members. I'm of the opinion that there may be generational abuse going on in their family and that maybe, as a survival coping mechanism, the abuse victims become almost protective of the abusers. I hope that makes sense.
Oh, yeah, I don't mean that they helped doing anything to the children. But, you know, helped cleaning things up, keeping secrets, etc.

I'm trying to come up with sensible reasons LE might search my house if my grandkids went missing (God forbid).

When the grandkids are here for spending the day or a bbq or birthday party, etc., there are toys and games (indoor and outdoor) to keep them entertained but realistically, that's about it. I can't come up with a single thing LE might be interested in, in my house, as it pertains to the grandkids.

Anyone else have any ideas on what might be curious enough for the LE to remove it from their home in paper evidence bags?

Thats supposedly where the other 4kids were, so maybe police believe the other 2 were there as well and maybe something of theirs was left behind or maybe AP hid something I that home. AP have been staying there,maybe pd are looking to see if they did any computer searches or something on the grandparents devices/wifi, etc. I don't like that the extended family has been so quiet, but I'm not convinced they played an actual hands on roll in the kids disappearance, but they could possibly be accessories after the fact. Hell, maybe the grandparents found something suspicious in their own home and called to report it. I honestly hope thats the case because it would make them less suspicious in my eyes. For the first time ever, I can't wait for Monday. I truly thought we were going to have a "felony friday" yesterday, but maybe it got postponed to Monday! Fingers and toes crossed. Jmo

Lots of reasons I can think of to search grandparents homes. Doesn’t mean they were involved or complicit. A few ideas:

1. Grandparents/ uncle’s tech - communications around holiday/ Christmas visits-communications with adopted parents might show a variety of excuses for why O and O weren’t around or able to visit in the last year. - communications the 21st -communications expressing concern for O and O in last year and/or after the missing report - a thorough search for photographs to support a prosecution case there has been no proof of life for a certain time period or to indicate abuse/neglect (These could have come from the grandparents own interview but LE might want to use a warrant anyway to collect the evidence for trial.)
  2. AP items at Grandparents’ home- TW or AP may have been staying there or had items there such as new phones or tech
  3. Remnants of items burned in yard
  4. Items with dna for comparison or for evidence of abuse (eg belt)
  5. First aid items or medicines that may have been mentioned in interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members