Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but snicker at the photo with the journalists' cameras up against the windows of the security van.

Bet he feels real uncomfortable.

I’ve always wondered with these shots (image attached courtesy of Daily Mail) Do they ever actually manage to get and publish a picture of the person in the van?! I don’t ever recall seeing a picture printed in MSM of the alleged offender sitting in the back of a holding van. Yet the press always do this in high profile cases!

Attachments

• 3B6A030A-58BC-4253-A34B-B26A66B44458.jpeg
    3B6A030A-58BC-4253-A34B-B26A66B44458.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 143
She was reported missing at around 8pm in the 4th of March. I don’t think it was 36 hours. I could of course be wrong.

There isn't a time stamp on this:

Sarah Everard: 'Increasing concern' for Brixton woman

but she disappeared around 9:30 pm on 3rd March, police called by worried F&F around 8pm on 4th March, and the police made their appeal during working hours on 5th March

(That BBC link was the first post in part 1 of this thread)

Am I being too kind to the police wondering if part of the reason the police don't want the vigils is because having charged WC they don't want anything happening at these events that might undermine a fair trial. Is covid-19 legislation a useful tool to stop them? They just seem very determined not to allow them. Just my opinion here obviously, just speculating.

I’ve always wondered with these shots (image attached courtesy of Daily Mail) Do they ever actually manage to get and publish a picture of the person in the van?! I don’t ever recall seeing a picture printed in MSM of the alleged offender sitting in the back of a holding van. Yet the press always do this in high profile cases!

I have seen one or two printed over the years, but they are often quite indistinct

I can't help but snicker at the photo with the journalists' cameras up against the windows of the security van.

Bet he feels real uncomfortable.

Or he doesn't feel uncomfortable at all and revels in the attention (not even MOO, just a reasonable possibility, people who take women from the street and murder them are not like the rest of us).

I vividly remember seeing one of Tania Clarence, but it was literally the back of her head - all you could see was her hair. I wonder if they’d even be allowed to publish if they got a facial picture - which begs the question why bother anyway!

Am I being too kind to the police wondering if part of the reason the police don't want the vigils is because having charged WC they don't want anything happening at these events that might undermine a fair trial. Is covid-19 legislation a useful tool to stop them? They just seem very determined not to allow them. Just my opinion here obviously, just speculating.

JMO but I don't see what could happen at a vigil that would undermine a trial

Also, the covid aspect has been tested in court.

I'm really local, and walk my dog daily on the Common in the early evening. The Common is busy with locals at that time at the weekends, indeed if it's a nice day it's very busy

MOO: they don't want huge crowds travelling to the Common from across London (maybe even beyond) and the congestion that would cause on public transport. That is a covid risk

If numbers in the Common are typical of a Saturday, and people pause near the bandstand, then I hope police will exercise tact and discretion

JMO but I don't see what could happen at a vigil that would undermine a trial

Also, the covid aspect has been tested in court.

I'm really local, and walk my dog daily on the Common in the early evening. The Common is busy with locals at that time at the weekends, indeed if it's a nice day it's very busy

MOO: they don't want huge crowds travelling to the Common from across London (maybe even beyond) and the congestion that would cause on public transport. That is a covid risk

If numbers in the Common are typical of a Saturday, and people pause near the bandstand, then I hope police will exercise tact and discretion
They might be being overly cautious, but with the accused having the job he does it's not inconceivable that a few people with an anti-police agenda might turn up, and things get out of control. They just seem very determined to stop the vigil, and I'm wondering why.

Former police officer Wayne was identified by street level doorbell cameras at the time that Sarah was abducted. He was the last person to see Sarah alive.

How long was it before Sarah's disappearance was understood as an abduction? The reason that this is an international story is because a police officer is the culprit.

I'm curious how long she was alive after abduction, how many hours between police recognizing this as a serious situation, and how many hours before police started looking - and no, this is not a racist issue.

So WC was seen on doorbell cams abducting Sarah?

I can recall a picture of the horrid Roy Whiting in the holding van. Most of the time they’re unable to get a decent shot but they do always try.

They might be being overly cautious, but with the accused having the job he does it's not inconceivable that a few people with an anti-police agenda might turn up, and things get out of control. They just seem very determined to stop the vigil, and I'm wondering why.
Because there is a deadly pandemic at the moment. That’s why.

Yes I know but it was never officially said that WC was caught on the doorbell cam, only SE was? I can see why they would keep that information private though.

Its unlikely the footage showed anything untoward between Sarah and WC as the investigation would have taken a drastic turn earlier in her disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow